General - page 1412

After successful presentation of TeamWox SaaS at Gitex Technology Week 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. is going on with its exhibition activities. Now, we are taking part in the Second Turkish Derivatives Conference held in Istanbul and hosted by the Turkish Derivatives Exchange (TURKDEX). On...
I have subscribed to two signals provided by BASI and MSATHIQ. The results I am getting on my platform are totally different than the live online updates provided in the member section. Here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1079 and here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1072#!tab=trading
Hi guys, I want to run some forward testing of various strategies. Is there any forex provider allowing me to have multiple demo accounts to accomplish that?
I confess: I am not a very skilled C programmer. God forgive me. Even so, I would like to able to connect to my SQL Server in a simple way and make things happen. I believe that many beginners like me have the same desire. If you believe that makes sense to include database functions in the...
how to get the trader visualization strategy and change value of deposit in MetaTrader 5?
The Championship is moving forward and it is time to deliver the new statistical report on the sixth week of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. Many traders believe that stability is a critical element of trading. But how can it be achieved if the market is so unpredictable sometimes? EURUSD...
Hi I just wanted to share my everyday tradehelpers. tradehelpers.zip Expert advisor : Ordermanager This one is by Michael Zuegg, I merely modified it to show nothing but lines and pips, also to show pips in profit/loss on the Orderopen line. A gret tool for a discretionary intraday trader. Indicator...
Hello Everyone,   I've been trying to build/edit an MT5 EA but I'm having trouble getting the "Close All at Target Profit" function to work.  Does anyone know of a good script that does this with MT5 that I could play around with and try and implement it into my code?   Thanks!
Please house, i back test an EA on meta4 and it worked, but if i activate it on live account it does not place any order when it suppose, i have set everything correctly because i have used EA on live account before, please what can now goes wrong. I attached the EA so you can test and give me feed...
Hi all, after spending a lot of time analyzing the charts I had been able to build my method based on the price action. This method was performing well from February to July of this year(2012). It didn’t give me a lot of signals. I was making only 5-7 trades a month on the 3 minutes chart. But the...
We continue to monitor participants of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 marathon that started six weeks ago. Yellow jersey is still retained by JPAlonso's Expert Adviser from United States. This participant goes ahead with a wide margin, despite the fact that the last three trades were...
hi traders i want to use a custom indicator in my EA. how can i use its data like iMA or iRSI? should i define a class or other else? thank you
hi i want to use a variable that be shared between some program so that by every thick an EA and an indicator can use and change it. is it possible? thanks
Hi, I would like to know how can I use the MetaTrader5 (no broker branding) as a platform on my PC to run my algorithm and to communicate with more/one broker`s API? What Im looking is to avoid building a .NET code for "everything" and instead only to build the trading algo. Thanks!
hi https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1031 EA_AML i compile both ; indicator and indicator. in test strategy indicator worked but the expert does not worked .., in jornal: 2012.11.09 17:41:55 2012.10.01 00:00:00 cannot load custom indicator 'AML' [4802] can you please run it . to check if...
I am trying to run Meta Trader 5 on my 64bit Windows 7 Laptop and after installing I am getting a DLL error any ideas how I can fix this? "The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library ole32.dll"
Hi all, could someone please add the following EA following options: - Time trading from: to: - Possibility to set the percentage of Risk opening positions (1%, 2% ....) - Option to set how many pips I want to get when you move SL to BE (1,2,3,4) Thank you very much
  TWO bars EA  (4)
Hi guys. I created EA via forex generator for range bar chart. I use 30 pips range. Great result in the backtest (over 10000 pips this year and 700 last week) But it does does not work on the demo the same like in the backtest. (last week -100 pips) Could You help me find a problem? Thanks
We are pleased to announce that the MetaTrader 5 trading platform has been successfully certified by the Ukrainian Exchange. The certificate received from the Ukrainian Exchange states that the platform is in compliance with all requirements of the Ukrainian part and admitted to trading...
Hello all I've (e.g.) two EA attached to two different charts with different magic number for each EA. If I trade EURUSD with 1.0 volume and after a while a second order is send out with 1.0 volume. Now I see in MT5 EURUSD 2.0 volume. Is it also possible to display the two different trades in two...
Help!运行MT5测试C盘空间被大量侵吞了,如果删除?谢谢 Help! Run the MT5 tests C disk space has been embezzled, if you delete? Thank you
Our company is rapidly developing, launching new products and improving the already released ones. We have made a certain progress in all areas of our interest and we regularly tell about our achievements at conferences, seminars and webinars. Today we are holding MetaTrader 5 Workshop...
Can I test a EA with multiple currency pairs with multiple period?
[Deleted]
FXReplitrader Home | FXReplitrader FxReplitrader is a unique automatic trading system which lets traders receive daily signals from traders and signals providers from around the world for free. FxReplitrader incorporates signals into its trading system which is fully compatible with Metatrader 4...
Let us provide you with data on deals and positions as of the end of the fifth competition week in our usual "Minutes of the Automated Trading Championship 2012". The main event of the week is the positive difference of the floating profit and loss. This has become possible mainly thanks to the most...
Hi all.. Might sound to be a really silly but do EA's take over when you manually enter a trade ?? Im new to robot trading (obviously) :)-
Hi How can i drow 6 horizontal line?What codes? for Support & Resistance on price. This code just drow 1 line in last price. for(int j=1 ; j<6 ; j++) { ObjectCreate(0,"S&R",OBJ_HLINE,0,0,array[d]); ObjectSetInteger(0,"S&R",OBJPROP_COLOR,clrOrangeRed);...
Hi All, It kills me that I don't quite understand this. Could someone put it really simply for me. I have leverage of 500:1. If I run an EA, and get a "margin level" of say 5000... what does this mean exact. If I run it a second time and get 3000... which time did I use more margin? What is the...
Hello, I am new to the forum so please accept my apologies if I have done this request incorrectly. I would like to know if it is possible to ask for a quotation within the JOBS section ? I do not know what the cost would or should be for the job I need written. I do not have a lot of funds...
I'm starting this trading journal so I can keep an electronic log of my trades in one place. The method of trading that I will be using for these trades is something that I have been thinking about for the past few months. I've decided now is the time that I will begin to demo trade this method...