General - page 1404

Hello pro, I have a trend line rules I want to code into indicator with sound alert when support and resistance are broken. It works like demark trendlines but this is absolutely different. RULES. On your daily chart, Resistance = draw a support line from candle edge 21-09-2012 passing the edge of...
I am looking for a relatively simple indicator, and I have searched the forms and seem to come up with nothing. The indicator would work like this. You Draw a simple trend line on the RSI indicator window and when the RSI either rises above or drops below the trend line an alert is sent ( Pop Up /...
How can i create a alarm (sound) for my stoploss
1. I am a new user here so I want to know that "How much I’ll get paid to sell my computingresources here in mql5.com on an average in hourly basis?" Could any body let me know this??? 2. Can I login in through more than 1 PC with my single login ID and sell my computing resources of multiple PCs?
Hi everybody, can sameone suggest how to modify this script to avoid showing any indicator on chart? I want to open 5 positions of 1 lot at once ( I am taking part in Instatred contests ) and that works but I do not want any indicator appearing on the chart because everytime I have 5 arrow to cancel...
The Championship is coming to an end leaving us with vivid impressions of many unusual trading strategies. However, the trading robot of Sergey Pankratyev (s75) is showing really peculiar things - it is trading all 12 currency pairs opening only long positions. Interviewing the developer of this...
Remember I told you a couple of days ago that the EURO was strong. In trading you never listen to opinion but rather watch what’s going on. Is this the start of something bigger in the first part of next year for the EURO? That big stall we had in the US session before Christmas due to Fiscal Cliff
How much did you earn for this year in Forex? Did it doubled or did you lose?
deleted for privacy reasons
Dear Community, Forex-TSD is now totally integrated with Facebook. Since few hours you can use your Facebook account to login, to post, to reply threads, etc. You only need to selec the Facebook button on top right to get acces to login menu. For any feedback or questions, don't hesitate in contact...
  Tics Downloader?  (2)
Ha, ha, ha... Some traders like more play with tics than with ticks and some like to fraction the time to microseconds. This will download ticks from Dukascopy to your MT4. Good for testing EAs. I am loyal royal Renko trader and like topless and timeless. Wikisend: free file sharing service Cheers...
What does Credit mean? does it mean dollar? for example 20 credit means 20 dollars?
Hello Everyone and Happy Holidays, I wanted to know if you could assist. Could an indicator be created with the following conditions on all timeframes? When the live current market price (shift 0) crosses SMA by 5 pips it submits a sound alert on screen, with an arrow on the current bar and sends an
I am registered with name "EthicalTrading" and I have two signal lines for sale on MT4 demo: NET OIL (102 Subscribers) https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1344 and NET Conservative (11 Subscribers). https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1343 I has spent the month of trial and now I would like to pay...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, i need help can someone FIX this indicator level to -3, +3. Thank you in advance fast_ema.mq4
please all coder expert help me. please fix this indicator because it has some problem. some times it shows in time frame but some it does not. please help me to show always in my all timeframe.
"Be sure to participate in the Automated Trading Championships, where you can get a truly invaluable experience!" - this is the motto of contestant Enbo Lu (luenbo) from China. He appeared in the TOP-10 of Automated Trading Championship 2012 last week and is now consistently trying to reach the...
I want to invest money in Commodity market. I have 50,000 Rs which i think investing slowly is good... for that i need to learn about markets. I want to get coaching. I am not able to find a coaching class for traders in Mumbai.... please tell me a good place where I can get a professional training.
Some signals are showing incredible performance. (ignore growth tab and win percentage, they are not correctly calculated, but the balance tab is consistent with transaction list) However, i simply cannot believe that this is possible, so i am wondering what are the guarantees that this is real...
Trades currently in progress EUR/USD BUY @1.3205 Take Profits @1.3245 StopLost @1.3175 GBP/USD BUY @1.6132 Take Profits @1.6172 StopLost @1.6102 GOLD BUY @1657.00 Take Profits @1663.00 StopLost @1653
Hi there. i found two interesting indicator on the net, but can't find the mt4 version of them. Wonder if someone can make a mt4 version. That's would be great Here is the fomula Chaikin Oscillator 1. Money Flow Multiplier = [(Close - Low) - (High - Close)] /(High - Low) 2. Money Flow Volume =...
Hi there i am very new to MT4 and MT5, i downloaded many platforms from many Forex brokers, both MT4 and MT5, i have sucessfully subscribed to 4 signals I recently downloaded from FXOPEN their ECN Meta Trade platform, and i cannot subscribe to signals there, i tried to do it from here but also...
Like this, https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1373#!tab=history&page=362 and it is real. Thanks,
Only one week has left before the end of the sixth annual competition of trading robots - Automated Trading Championship 2012! We will be able to name the winners very soon. In the meantime, let us provide you with some food for thought presenting the new batch of statistics on the last week....
The time has come to publish the last forecast for the leading trading robots of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. I should apologize to my English-speaking readers for using the entirely Russian-language tool in my previous forecast. This time, we will use the ultimate forecasting tool - the...
Today MetaQuotes Software Corp. has received the official confirmation of successful certification of MetaTrader 5 Online Trading Platform by the largest Brazilian exchange BM&FBOVESPA. Now, any BM&FBOVESPA registered broker can offer Online trading to investors in Brazil using the MetaTrader 5...
AUDNZD H1 Chart Pattern - Double Top
please inform me about this indicator about repaint.
The twelfth week of the Championship has turned out to be quite an eventful time. The leading position changed hands making it impossible to predict the winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. Besides, for the first time, half of the TOP-10 is occupied by multicurrency Expert Advisors....
My problem is: I am changing automaticly passwords for my MetaTraders accounts. Usualy I do this directly from Brokers web page, by reseting password. Since I have done this on my account, my Signal provider for MetaTrader4 and even MetaTrader5 doesn't match anymore, so the my signal "provider" is...