General - page 700

hi, i nead to impleament a lot multyplier in this grid script i post the code. Can someone help me? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                   SetGrid Script |//|                                                      By...
I want to stop or start an EA when a requirement is true or false example:if spread > 5 stop EA else start EA I made this script but to no avail #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict #include <WinUser32.mqh> #import "user32.dll" int GetAncestor(int
The MQL5 profile page has a line for ATC (Automated Trading Championships). I am wondering when was the last time the contest was run and any plans to do another one? It sounds like fun and might open up further discussions on strategy and increase forum participation in general.
How can i request a feature to mt5 and mql5? there is an important thing that lacks mt4 and mt5 is multi currency backtesting and optimization ! because once indicator or strategy backtesting and found the ideal settings for it on pair when doing this on another pair it just become very difference...
  Virtual Hosting  (2)
Hi, can i use virtual hosting service for 2 trading accounts from different brokers, using 1 mql5 account? And do those accounts have to be in the same names as the ones in mql5 account?
hi im getting this problem on my EURUSD it keeps closing my newly trade please see attached file ty
Hello Respected community Coder... I wan't to use "Martingale system with increment of lot size 0.01 to 0.03. PLEASE WHAT IS CODE ? I post MACD EA WORKING CODE, Guidance will be appreciated. // External variables extern double LotSize = 0.01 ; extern double StopLoss = 0 ; extern double TakeProfit =
string st = "" ; for ( int i = 0 ; i < 1000 ; i++) { st = i; ... } or for ( int i = 0 ; i < 1000 ; i++) { string st = i; ... } Is there a difference? given all the optimisations of the mql5 compiler
I copy a signal. Sometimes I open a trade by myself has same instrument/ same order (buy or sell) with the signal provider ( but mine has better entry point ). Please advise me how to set up : when order of signal close, my order ( opened by myself ) close too. High appreciate for any help Thanks
hi All How to remove my MT4 account# from the list after my Signal Service end ?
Hello, please do anybody know how to increase lot size during signal copying ? My acc. is smaller than acc. of signal provider . I found on some forum, that it is possibile using copie in VPS, but I don´t understand. thanks Martin Fousek
is the price listed to subscribe to someones signals, per month or per year or ?could someone please help me out with this question.
Guys!  I would like to teach people how to trade.  For this I need an option ( tools) in MT4 that allows me to show only a part of the chart from the history.  The best will be to  load a chart on mt4 of a pair for a week ( per example)  - from the last monday till friday .  and show to the students...
Hello colleagues. I had an arbitration 1 day ago because the client and me decide to finish the job by  "Half cancel" option. This is the last message that I got from the chat: Customer has canceled the order as "Money in half". Payment to the Developer has been made in half the amount, the second...
  Hight slippage  (5)
Hello traders, If my signal that was started just few days back shows an average slippage of 6 and 9, which I guess is not that good... Does that mean my broker is not a good one and I must change to another broker to get a better slippage? Thank you
hi, i'm trying to withdraw with paypal but the button is disabled..  i withdrawed from paypal for 3-4 years.. something has changed?! 
Hi guys, lately I get frustrated with the hunting of pending orders. The hunting of Stop Losses is known for long time but nobody speaks about the vulnerability of pending orders. Does somebody has an EA for hiding SL and Pending Orders from market makers and brokers? Most of the time I put pending...
In MT5, where is the price data stored?
Does any one have "perfect storm and range" expert advisor?  one that trades during ranges...
Hi Guys, I need to get the Moving Average value at the previous candle. I want to extract the value at the middle of candle. Currrently I have this code (MQL4): lastCandleMA = NormalizeDouble(iMA(_Symbol, _Period, MA_Period, 0, MA_Method, PRICE_CLOSE, 1), Digits); The returned value of the code...
  Problem?  (1)
Hello everyone I have a question Let say I have made an expertadvisor that I am renting to clients for a monthly subscription fee. Is there a way I can restrict the clients from selling the trades taken by ea, via a copy trade system? I am allowing only one account per license...
As I perceive, broker (broker's server) obtains economic news not exactly announcing time. Let's say NFP announced 15:30:00:000 in USA, but broker's server is in London. Information should go long way from USA to England. Even more longer time is...
[Deleted]
  provide signal  (1)
i want to provide a signal, is any difference between mt4 and mt5 for that?
Hi As it's clear I can get current session property by SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_PRICE_LIMIT_MIN) but what about previous sessions? Is it possible? More explaining: In the market I'm working in where there is another close price that change by weighted average of trades by volume done...
[Deleted]
Hello! When i download demo product from market in our website, MT5 open, but can not login so i cant dowload demo product! How can i do to login?
Hello, please do you know if during backtesting ea are commission already calculated in profit / loss ?
like validation, spacing of Points and angles thanks ola
Hello Sorry if this topic already exists somewhere else.. I tried MQL5 Support, Help Desk, various other Contacts etc but they could/would not help me and just said I have to go to the forum for help!!.... so here I am ...sorry.... I have tried several times to upload my ID and QR code images but...
Is it possible to provide a free signal on a live account? I know it says free signals are only allowed for demo accounts, but some providers are managing to do it with live accounts. One of them is using the same broker as me! Any advice much appreciated. Thanks!
eurusd trade trade panel doesn't appear. What to do?