General - page 1399

more than 1 : 1 1 : 1 1 : more than 1
More than 6 Month More than 12 Month More than 18 Month More than 24 Month More than 30 Month More than 36 Month More than 42 Month More than 48 Month
Hi all, I have been testing and playing with Metatrader for about a month. I remember on the first week that I could plot graphs in 2 minutes and 3 minutes in the beginning. I dunno how I did it. But as much as I look for options I can not see it where I can choose them. I would be grateful if...
Some people say the country shouldn't spend more than it makes, just like a family. What would a family do to fill a $16 trillion deficit? Bloomberg's Mike McKee explores Sell Alaska! Plus, Seven Other Crazy Debt Fixes: Video
Hi Everyone! I have been struggling with this problem for a while. I used mql4 references and Googled so hard that actually some keypad came out of my keyboard. So what am I trying to achieve? I have this indicator SDX8 and EA from a template. SDX8 indicator draws lower and upper zones (max and lows...
do you have any idea about this :       if we looking to define or create a wave in market with using an indicator such that:             with its properties like ;                       "when cross zero line" or " when have extermum " or " max. & min." or " change in direction "...        and with...
The world still does not fully understand how financial markets work, according to investor George Soros. Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Mr Soros, who made his billions betting on the markets, said the established theory had "collapsed". He also warned that Germany was "out of tune...
stratgey made from gentic builder does these things worl as ea if so do they require optimization plz guide some body doing optimization as professional
Ok, Here is my request, can you guys look into adding these features into Mt5 and Allow to Backtest on these charts as well. ? I've just don't understand why you guys excluded these feature when developing mt5 ? Please look at FXCM strategy Trader, It allows BT on tick charts, support mutliple chart...
hide the indicatorshortname and value,thank y ou
The incoming governor of the Bank of England has said the next two years will be "decisive" for bank reform. Mark Carney, current governor of the Bank of Canada, said "shadow banking" and the issue of "too big to fail" would be tackled. The 2008 crisis would be repeated if unregulated financial...
Hi Guys Anybody? websstudio.com/product/crossover-system/
The world is changing, and nowhere is that better illustrated than in a good series of charts. Luckily, we've seen no shortage of excellent charts this week that amply illustrate the changes underway. The best charts this week hit on everything from global per-capita ice cream consumption to the...
why my EA occasionally place 2 orders at the exact same time It just occasionally occurs this situation. what is wrong with the code ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| EMA2cross.mq5 |//|...
  Can anyone help fix this EA?  (11   1 2)
Can anyone help fix this EA?, I need day filter and hour filter (start/end hour) on it. Thanks befor...
THIS PERSON IS BIG FRAUDER HE FRAUD ME 150$ THIS PERSON DETAILS A/C VNChanger.Net LR id--> U6004666 (Lr2bank) wmz id--> Z223937991306 WebMoney(WMZ) : Z398332502543 LibertyReserve account number: U9056233(Ly Duc Duy) fxvnpro@gmail.com lr2bank.com@gmail.com livesignals88@gmail.com lr2bank@yahoo.com...
Hello all can you all tell me what the name is indi..?? and share for me Thanks
Hello, i want to make a script which give me few data from the Hour chart back the problem is, i always get an error double High[],Low[], Open[];int count = 23; // Anzahl der Stunden die benötigt werden für einen tag, 23 da 6:00 Kerze = 0 int...
The pickup in the economic data in the U.S. lately and the Federal Reserve's recent musings on tightening monetary policy have many wondering if bond markets are set to repeat a "1994 scenario." In 1994, the economy was emerging from a big recession, and Treasury yields began to rise slightly...
  Pre 1970 Dates  (7)
Hello to All, Is there a way to use dates that are before 1970?
December new home sales data was just released and missed expectations falling 7.3 percent month-over-month. The most concerning detail about the report however was inventory at the end of December. "The seasonally adjusted estimate of new houses for sale at the end of December was 151,000. This...
  Forex Signals via MT4  (19   1 2)
free copy of my trade 2 weeks. Let me explain the trading plan: from 7-15h GMT TF M15 EUR / USD and EUR / JPY contact forex.dani1704 @ gmail.com
The euro strengthened to an 11-month high against the dollar as the European Central Bank said lenders will repay more of its loans than economists forecast. U.S. stock-index futures rose, while the yen weakened for a second day. The euro climbed 0.6 percent to $1.3453 at 6:15 a.m. in New York...
[Deleted]
  Signals  (10)
Is there anyone who can give this indicator a window alert? The arrows on the screen would be reproduced via an alert box. Thanks TEAMTRADER macd-dot.mq4
  What leverage you prefer?  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Can you please tell me what is better to trade with high or low leverage?
Hi, I would like Heiken Ashi candles to be added to this indicator with the BG option and mtf settings also working with the Heiken Ashi. customcandle.mq4 Thanks, dshay
Hi, I need an mtf version of the TTM indicator attached pls. ttm.mq4 dshay
The yen is plunging again. It's down 0.34 percent against the dollar. A dollar will get you ¥90.63. Reuters' Wanfeng Zhou reports: "Traders cited reports quoting Japan's deputy economy minister, Yasutoshi Nishimura, as saying the yen's decline is not over and a dollar/yen level of 100 would not be a...
Friends-I still can't forget this- I win $10 in 30 minutes. Yesterday I found an amazing and unique video relating to forex trading. After watching it, I get to it immediately.,,,,,,, and start dreaming how to make maximum money out of it. Watch the video and let's play together- Trade1on1 - The...
I have tried out a lot of brokeringcompanies - did my research - so I came here to check things out in search offinding the correct answer - who to invest with ie. Who to open a live accountwith. So far I found a company sounds great - did the demo with them - theywere very helpful - they have low