General - page 1408

We are happy to announce that we will take part in the largest iFXEXPO Asia B2B financial expo in Macau on January 23-24, 2013. This important event will gather together more than 1 000 representatives of Forex industry. The expo will host plenty of seminars, workshops and panels. At this event...
Can i use EA on my account and still subscribing to receive mql5 signal?
By the end of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 tenth week the situation is such that it is difficult to clearly identify the leader. EA of Juan Pablo Alonso Escobar (JPAlonso) is still yet on the first place, but the gap continues to shrink at the alarming rate. Having a good start and...
Extended authorization and "Crosshair" mode were implemented in the previous build of MetaTrader 5 Android. Today the mobile platform received a number of new features. Traders will be able to closely examine them right after downloading the latest build of MetaTrader 5 Android. In addition to...
If you want to buy a trading program for MetaTrader 5 platform, feel free to use MQL5 Market. It has a number of distinctive advantages that can help you make the right choice. Wide range of applications, demo versions available before buying, convenient payment system, as well as high security set...
  zero divide  (5)
Dear Traders Please help What do you mean by error 'zero divide'   Thanks in advance 
Hmmm, MQL5 does not allow constructors to carry parameters. Normally, OO-Languages offer multiple types of constructors (with different parameter lists) to be used, in order to (partially) initialize a new object with user-provided values. IMHO this is a serious omission and a feature that really...
Authorization on MQL5.com via third-party services, the new profile of the Community participants, the new «Attract Visitors» feature and the updated chat system – lots of improvements have already been implemented to make our services more sociable. With the release of the new version of MetaTrader...
Hello, *The economic events, with CFD instruments, are not updatedon the chart. Even if I choose from the menu - Show on charts -> Add all events,then nothing happens. Chart with currency instruments works fine. Does anyone know why events on CFD charts are not displayed andupdated?
  MultiCurrency EA  (4)
I am new in MT5. I want to use MarketBookAdd to trade in many currincies in one EA, but I coulnt find a working example on this subject. Anyone who can help?
JPAlonso FIFO 26405 pulfik SAFF Egidijus rusland1962 kukul3 rho artall Other
Crucian wlagor yoda8088 gorvm gordons ROMAN5 Wahoo Sensh sarphat Broot Me of course Other
Please forgive me for using the google translation.But I have no idea. I use two currency pairs strategy test.There would be no problem if I do not optimize. When I optimized picture will appear. One test result is not passed.When the first failed come then failed followed. anybody received...
  Help!!  (3)
Can AE make funtion call over others AE in the new MQL5?
Over half a million of traders from all over the world currently use MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 mobile terminals in their trading activity. This figure is the most objective proof of the high quality and functionality of the mobile applications developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp. 83 000...
It was during the second week of the Championship when the Expert Advisor of Alexandr Artapov (artall) found itself on the third position trading EURUSD and EURJPY. Then it briefly left TOP-10 to appear again after one month of struggle for survival. As it turned out, this trading robot is still...
hello, i am new to trading and i would like to know if ther is an application that can help me to build my confidence about trading and can help me lower the risk of trading please help me with advice... thank you
Hi every body: My name is Mike Fan, I am from China, It is my first time to come here, I am interested in Foreign exchange and MT4/5, now I want to create a new true account, but it is difficult in china, can you tell me how to open a new true account? thank you! my email:<edited by moderator...
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1863 please check it for me. My account do not have such a big drawdown in the growth chart. Can you tell me why and correct it for me?
Hi I purchased an EA from the market. I tried it on the MQL5 terminal, works fine Now I downloaded it to the broker MT5 temrinal; it;s here but it seems it is not working.. Maybe it can only be used on 1 terminal? please advise.. thanks
Hi, I post a new daily signal and strategy thread to share my experience with everyone. This thread will be updated daily 2 hours prior London open. Thank you and as always Happy Trading, 06 Dec 2012 Daily review by myfxpedia.com: Instead of recapping of what going on around the financial markets,...
hi ; i want to check market by candles are in special time, for example: day_of_week== 2 Hour_Start= 20 ; Minute_Start= 0 ; Hour_End= 23 ; Minute_End= 59 ; with using :MqlDateTime MqlDateTime time_now; // TimeCurrent(time_now); if ( time_now.day_of_week== 2 && (time_now.hour>=Hour_Start &&
  FTI trade room  (14   1 2)
Dear traders, We will post our trade ideas here. I hope that we will help you in making your decisions. Wish you all the best! Nikola Broceta
  Peganuss  (1)
I am a german FX trader and I will be posting up my trades of the day. Regards Peganuss
Whats are pips and spreads in forex trading? What is the importance of Pips and spreads in trading
Two months have passed since the start of the Automated Trading Championship 2012 and we are pleased to present the new "Championship's Minutes" with the data on the ninth week. We do not have "heroes", as most symbols can be called "loss-makers" this time. However, we still focus our attention on...
Anyone get this message in the journal
Confluence The below are key figures that were determined from multiple layers of indicators at a price point. Bids are support, while offers are resistance: 1.0453 - (Bids) DPV and 4H 9EMA 1.0440 - (Bids) WPV and Daily 9EMA 1.05-1.0516 - (Offers) DR1 and MR1 Strength All of the below are measured...
Two-thirds of the Championship have passed already. The group of leaders is more or less stable and plenty of statistical data has already been obtained. This allows making some forecasts on TOP-10 Expert Advisors' behavior for the period till the end of the Championship. This article reveals the...