pricing

I want to understand pricing, there are some misunderstandings! They can write anything for everyone (make a mistake or deliberately give everybody a wrong price).

How many times is it really possible?) Read it, it'll make the question go away, maybe you'll find out something interesting...

The Basics'.

Why does the price move? The answer is here!!!'

Figar0 >> :

How many times is it really possible?) Read it, it'll make the question go away, maybe you'll find out something interesting...

The Basics'.

Why does the price move? The answer is here!!!'

I need a specific answer. Namely, do rate maquette makers have the opportunity to give the whole world quotes (which may be deliberately false which no one trades but all terminals will show them) in their interests and thus to push the market in the direction that is profitable for them.

fate >> :

>> all the terminals will be showing that lie.

"Thought uttered is a lie".

If they give you quotes and execute your orders according to those quotes, what is wrong? Another broker gives others, and which one is right is a philosophical question. Absolute quotes do not exist in nature.

Of course, if you are interested in arbitrage, that's a personal matter. I think every serious trader is guided by issues of personal convenience of both platform, quotes, support service and contract specifications. And if all these points are at a proper, high level, there is no fear of being "lagged behind in life".

fate >> :
As a result they appear on the chart as fake ticks which no one really trades on. i.e. they create some noise.

Bullshit. Start by studying the basics of how markets work. Really - I'm getting tired of answering such nonsense.

Good luck.

fate >> :

I need a specific answer. do the market makers have the opportunity to give the whole world the quotes (which may be false and no one traded but all terminals will show this lie) in their interests and thus to push the market in the direction that is profitable for them.

A market maker is someone who makes the price himself.

Almost all ECNs on MT4 are market makers.

There may be different prices at the same time on different ECN venues. This is simply because the liquidity providers involved are not identical. This is normal.

Market makers change prices in such a way, that as little as possible can be earned on their non-market performance (e.g. arbitrage). But in doing so, the price changes from the market prices are caused by only one thing - the desire to make money. For example, ALL DC brokers giving fixed spread conditions are market makers. All liquidity providers on ECN-platforms are market makers.

Because of market makers many brokerage companies on MT4 (for example Alpari) arbitrage occurs hundreds to thousands of times per day with duration more than 5-10 seconds each.

On the market arbitrage happens a few times a day and lasts less than a second each.

It's not my idea, you can check it yourself.

mql4com >> :

A market maker is someone who makes the price himself.

Almost all MT4 brokerages are market makers.

A market maker is someone who maintains liquidity in the market. It is someone who implements a buy-back agreement. What you claim has nothing to do with reality. Study the subject before you mislead beginners. The market maker can perform its functions also through a brokerage company, like Gain Capital (their brokerage company forex.com - see the ad on the top of the page). And the price is given to the trader by the broker or the DC, depending on where this trader trades. This very DC (broker) will be an external market for a trader but the prices at this market are not formed "from the ceiling" - I am not taking the kitchens that trade especially against a trader's open positions - this is also possible but to the real market and market makers this may have the same relation as a looter to a prize draw.

>> Good luck with that.

VladislavVG >> :

A market maker is someone who maintains liquidity in the market. It is someone who implements a buy-back agreement. What you claim has nothing to do with reality. Study the subject before you mislead beginners. The market maker can perform its functions also through a brokerage company, like Gain Capital (their brokerage company forex.com - see the ad on the top of the page). And the price is given to the trader by the broker or the DC, depending on where this trader trades. This very DC (broker) will be an external market for the trader, but the prices at this market are not formed "from the ceiling" - I do not take the kitchens that trade especially against the trader's open positions - that is also possible, but to the real market and the market makers, this has the same relation as a looter to a prize draw.

Good luck.

As I understand it, makers see a constantly changing rate on their equipment (we see it too) and if they don't like it they can put in their own rate, so why can't a maker interested in something constantly put in his rate, pushing the market in the right direction for himself?

VladislavVG >> :

A market maker is someone who maintains liquidity in the market. It is someone who implements a buy-back agreement. What you claim has nothing to do with reality. Study the subject before you mislead beginners. The market maker can perform its functions also through a brokerage company, like Gain Capital (their brokerage company forex.com - see the ad on the top of the page). And the price is given to the trader by the broker or the DC, depending on where this trader trades. This very DC (broker) will be an external market for a trader but the prices at this market are not formed "from the ceiling" - I am not taking into consideration the kitchens that trade especially against open positions of a trader - it is also possible but to the real market and market makers this may have the same relation as a looter to a prize draw.

Vladislav, I am personally familiar with the management of some major Russian and Western brokerage companies on MT4. I know how they work from the inside, at the level of chief-dealer through MT4-Server and MT4-Manager. I know their business model. Stop with the theorizing.

>> With respect.

fate >> :

As I understand on the layout on the equipment, makers see constantly changing rate (we see it too) and if they do not like it they can enter the rate, why the maker interested in something, cannot constantly enter there the rate pushing the market in the necessary direction for itself.

))))

>>Yeah, the towers blew up - the Euro rate in BC1 went down in BC2 went up.
If there is a big turnover, it is hard to track the overall trend. some people will burn, others will win )))

And according to the statistics, the 99+ is already leaking, so why bother.

Reason: