Create a simple Martingale - page 3

borilunad:
You were the one who started the flubbing by opening an outdated thread about MARTingale in April!

Once again, a stone to the ground......

VitaliyBerkut:

Here we go again ......

everyone is bitching because it really is a rake that millions of people are tired of stepping on...

If you're smarter than people who have been doing this for years, order a Job Advisor...

and then show me the stats and go to the Canary Islands or something...

Do you think that people who have been through what you can't even dream of will seriously engage in such nonsense ...

You are legion in name - go to the illanologists, tradelikepro, etc. ..... There you have a lot of like-minded people - no one here is serious,

here, alas, no one will waste their time on this kind of crap.... I personally killed two years, went through everything of little significance on this forum and

I can tell you that I started earning in earnest only recently... no offense, but on the contrary - think about it, study the issue, and you'll see for yourself...

(Secretly, there are people on this forum who also do this for a living but it's still a long way to go before you find out ... :-))

zoritch:

everyone is bitching because it really is a rake that millions of people are tired of stepping on...

If you're smarter than people who have been doing this for years, order a Job Advisor...

and then show me the stats and go to the Canary Islands or something...

Do you think that people who have been through what you can't even dream of will seriously engage in such nonsense ...

You are legion in name - go to the illanologists, tradelikepro, etc. ..... There you have a lot of like-minded people - no one here is serious,

here, alas, no one will waste their time on this kind of crap.... I personally killed two years, went through everything of little significance on this forum and

I can tell you that I started earning in earnest only recently... no offense, but on the contrary - think about it, study the issue, and you'll see for yourself...

(Secretly, there are people on this forum who also do this for a living but it's still a long way to go before you find out... :-))

Good answer, I liked it )))) I like it ). It is a bit coarse and I think my suggestion to create such an EA means I know nothing about trading, but thank you, I like it anyway!

I've been doing technical analysis of 6 currency pairs for 4 years and always thought that only manual trading could achieve real results, it was, but.........

As we all know, sitting behind a monitor all day can drive you crazy. On the subject of owls, I'm a new person all your answers are very important, more so the negative outbursts ))).

My strategy comes from the experience I've never made more than 7 losing trades in a row on 6 pairs, so I decided to see what the owl would show!

But how an EA should use its own brains, experience and visual understanding of where the market is going to go - I'm a bot here, so there is no technique in this strategy!

Maybe there are some courses, like: "MQL for Dummies" ??? I would like to learn, but I have to learn to be a pro!

I'm waiting for your vicious responses on this ))))))

VitaliyBerkut:

I've been doing technical analysis of 6 currency pairs for 4 years and always thought that only manual trading could achieve real results, it was, but.........

As we all know, sitting behind a monitor all day can drive you crazy. On the subject of owls, I'm a new person all your answers are very important, more so the negative outbursts ))).

My strategy comes from the experience I've never made more than 7 losing trades in a row on 6 pairs, so I decided to see what the owl would show!

But how an EA should use its own brains, experience and visual understanding of where the market is going to go - I'm a bot here, so there is no technique in this strategy!

Maybe there are some courses, like: "MQL for Dummies" ??? I would like to learn, but I have to learn to be a pro!

I'm waiting for your vicious replies on this ))))))

Vitaly, I have been studying for two years by Tutorial, Documentation and Codebase, sometimes I ask some questions here, but I do everything by myself, at my own pace, and that's how my system worked out. I think this is the natural way for me. And it is very interesting to do it myself. I wish you good luck!

VitaliyBerkut:

Maybe there are some courses, like: "MQL for Dummies" ??? I would like to learn, but to learn to be a pro!

I'm waiting for your angry responses on this subject ))))))

You have already been recommended (the second post) to go to a zhoba. They will draw your code according to your FORMALIZED TRADE CRITERIABILITY... Formulate your terms of reference competently and all... but not like this: "But how an Expert Advisor uses its brains, experience and visual understanding of where the market is going to go - here I'm a bot, so there's no technique in this strategy! It's your question to formalize everything properly.

If you are not aware of it, I would like to bring to your notice, that no one here on shara will transfer anything (your wholly valuable ... even formalized ideas) into code!

Try it yourself... what's not clear - ask a specific question in the "Any Novice Question..." branch. - We can help you with your question and code.

Do not listen to no one, in terms of right, wrong, will leak / will not leak - do what you think necessary, and all ...

Read up to several times (I did it myself), understand the content and implement in the code the information from the branches "Avalanche" and "Learn to earn villagers" - THERE IS FULL OF VALUABLE INFO FOR MARGARET TRADING!

Lots of letters. Couldn't get through it. Tails! Tails! Or at least an eagle.

===
Really, jerks? Okay. I'll be polite - half-jerks. Like in the normal distribution: gender - so, gender - blow your brains out.
And what? He has the right!

Roman.:

People recommended you (second post of the branch) to go to a joba. They will draw code according to your FORMALIZED TRADING CRITERIABILITY... Formulate your terms of reference competently and all... but not like this: "But how an Expert Advisor uses its brains, experience and visual understanding of where the market is going to go - here I'm a bot, so there's no technique in this strategy! It's your question to formalize everything properly.

If you do not know, I bring to your attention that here on the shara no one anything (your stoopudovo-valuable ... even formalized ideas) will not move in the code!

Try it yourself... what's not clear - ask a specific question in the "Any Novice Question..." branch. - We can help you with your question and code.

Do not listen to no one, in terms of need, do not need, will leak / will not leak - do what you think necessary and all ...

Read up to several times (I did it myself), understand the content and implement in the code of the information from the branches of "Avalanche" and "Learn to earn villagers" - THERE IS FULL OF VALUABLE INFO FOR MARGAH TRADING!

Thanks so much, for the specifics and for the tips, took it close! )

borilunad:

Vitaly, for two years I have been studying from the Textbook, Documentation and Codobase, sometimes I ask some questions here, but I do everything myself, at my own pace, and that's how my system has been developed. I think this is the natural way for me. And it is very interesting to do it myself. Good luck!

It's especially nice to hear good words from you, after so many negative replies! )))) Thank you!

Peter_Zabriski:

Too many letters. I didn't get it. Tails! Tails! Or at least an eagle.

===
Really, jerks? Okay. I'll be polite - half-jerks. It's like in the normal distribution: gender - so, gender - blow your brains out.
And what? He has the right!

I wonder who's being a jerk or a half-jerk...... You want to freak out in front of everyone? That's the lot of the weak, you have to control yourself in public and cry into your pillow afterwards!

But thanks for the comment, at least it's not boring ))))

Reason: