Create a simple Martingale - page 8

_new-rena:

I will never put more than 10 bucks in the depot. Feeding the forum is not my task. The task looks exactly the opposite:

was 10. became a cartoon.

Dreams, dreams - where's your sweet spot?) Everyone who enters the forex market dreams of making a million dollars out of $10. By my will, by my will.

khorosh:
Dreams, dreams - where's your sweetness?) Everyone who comes to forex dreams of getting a million dollars out of $10. By magic, by magic, by magic.

Naturally. I have the task of solving the WORST problem 100 per cent. Money in the background.

khorosh:
Maximum drawdown without reinvestment does not depend on the size of the deposit. I also tested it with reinvestment and posted it in the villagers' thread.

I'm off to dig through the villagers)))) I dug 100 of 900 pages)))

khorosh:

To be confident in an EA with a martin, you need to have it working properly for at least 4 years on history.

For example, here is one of the options:

EURUSD symbol (Euro vs US Dollar)

Period 4 Hour (H4) 2009.01.02 08:00 - 2013.05.03 23:59 (2009.01.01 -2013.05.03)

ModelBy open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar open control)

Modelled ticks 14501

Modeling quality n/a

Chart mismatch errors 0

Initial deposit15000.00

Net profit 92653.46 Total profit 105263.19 Total loss -12609.73

Profitability 8.35 Expected payoff 180.26

Absolute drawdown 721.77 Maximum drawdown7613.32 (16.32%) Relative drawdown 25.66% (7206.24)

Total trades 514

Short positions (%. winners) 212 (68.Long positions (% of winners) 302 (71.52%)

Profitable trades (%. of all) 361 (70.23%) Loss trades (% of all) 153 (29.77%)

The most profitable trade was 6833.92 losing trades -458.48

Average profitable trade 291.59 losing trade -82.42

Maximal number of continuous wins 24 (1368.14) continuous losses 7(-1540.62)

Maximum continuous gain (number of wins) 9252.97 (6) continuous loss -1540.62 (7)

Average continuous winnings 6 Continuous loss 3

Total drawdown from initial deposit over 50%
But the yield is nice!

Hello Dear traders!

Didn't visit the thread - thought it was dead, was pleasantly surprised by such an interesting discussion! ))) Thanks a lot!

Let's continue to work!

So....... Let's take it one step at a time!

We all know that the monkey can make a profit, but can also plum!
All depends on the strategy that will form the basis and on this I propose at first be identified with the strategy that will be imposed Martingale !

Terms and conditions of the strategy banal simple:
1) The strategy should easily fit the language of MQL.
2) The strategy should not give more than 10 consecutive losses.
3) By this strategy should be opened, on average, at least 3 deals a day!

Let's try it, God willing - we'll create something worthwhile!

VitaliyBerkut:
Total drawdown from the initial deposit is over 50%
But the yield is nice!

If you use martin, you should either be psychologically ready for large drawdown and good profitability, or if you are not ready for it, you should accept lower profitability, but acceptable drawdown. In my version the maximal drawdown can be halved, but the profit will also be 2 times less. Everyone can adjust their EA to their character, depending on what risk you are ready for.

VitaliyBerkut:
Total drawdown from the initial deposit is over 50%
But the yield is nice!

Hehe))) Also remember to accept the fact that you will lose money 100%....

And then don't say you weren't warned about pink-eyes seeing nothing but balance in the beginning, because there's no time to look into it in detail...

_new-rena:

Hehe))) Also remember to accept the fact that you will lose the money 100%....

I understand your "experience is the son of mistakes," but my experience yields a different result.

khorosh:
I understand your "experience is the son of mistakes", but my experience gives a different result.

I wonder how much the annual interest is, not 100 per cent?

Reference.... I do not pay attention to what gives less than 100% per month, it's long forgotten dabble ..., especially with the expectation - will it sell / will not sell?

Reason: