Market manipulation - page 13

Ichor:

All markets are the same) markets differ in the structure of movements, but not in manipulation schemes! Forex is not a bunch of banks with different prices, all of them are united in currenex - read who is in it and no doubt that the market is smeared between the banks. The history is there, currenex provides both the market and the feed! And this is if not 100% of forex, then the overwhelming part of it, all are exposed there. How is it different? Take euro-futures and euro-spot, you think that spot leads futures? No, at different times it works differently, you can see everything that happens on the spot because you have access to volumes. CME is not a local market and Currenex more so, it is a global marketplace -GLOBEX-world ecn exchange turnover of currency and others, and Currenex OTC currency turnover, also a global market!

Nasdaq -On-Exchange, purely electronic, but for the money you can watch the orderbook, currenex (forex) is the same, it's a matter of price) there are just two varinants of trading either on the exchange or on the forex, but they are two parts of the same market in the end! If you do not like the lack of volumes, you can trade on Globex (CME), there will be volumes, but again for the money!

As far as I know, Currenex is not the biggest network. ICAP is kind of bigger and from Reuters ECN. And there are a number of other quite large ones. And the CME turnover in general is small in comparison with them. Also the interbank turnover is very influential. In short, it is a dark matter with the representativeness of individual platforms on the market as a whole.

Svinozavr:

You like it, for God's sake. Just don't give me shit about it... don't give me shit! )))) yeah, I know...

And it's written by a SPYNOSaurus :)

As the saying goes - "Don't try to wrestle with a pig - you'll both get dirty, but the pig will also like it" :)

They are all the same, just to have more choice, they are not competitors in the end, I take Karenex as an example as the most promoted one in our country.

I open a chart on Globex and know it exactly to the dollar for today e.g. 105K contracts*size of contract, and I open something somewhere somehow and read about trillions of quid on interbank - this is nonsense and myth) one cannot check - one, two yes they do not convert in trillions - it is clear if you see the real volumes.

Ichor:

They are all the same, just to have more choice, they are not competitors in the end, I take Karenex as an example as the most promoted one in our country.

I open a chart on Globex and know it exactly to the dollar for today e.g. 105K contracts*size of contract, and I open something somewhere somehow and read about trillions of quid on interbank - this is nonsense and myth) one cannot check - one, two yes they do not convert in trillions - it is clear if you see the real volumes.

it is easy to check, but with a significant delay the volumes are published by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision http://www.bis.org/ last year with an average daily turnover of about 4 trillion dollars in all currencies. http://www.bis.org/publ/rpfxf10b.xls

EUR/USD Futures Contract Size 125,000 euros in today's file are the volumes of half-hour periods and their amount, which multiply by the contract size and you will discover a terrible secret
Files:
6em1_vol.txt  2 kb

Ichor:
Excuse me, I blundered myself) EUR / USD Futures Contract Size 125,000 euros in today's file, the volume of half-hour periods and their amount, which multiply by the contract size and you open a terrible mystery

well in general it is not a secret at all, as well as a number of other processed data provided by CME as volum on the price, etc. And some of their proprietary tools like VolumeProfile(c)

Here is from these data, I concluded that the turnover of this site is insignificant compared to a number of ECN and interbank (for the most liquid contract was about 16yards, although it is not yet evening :))

Ichor:

Understanding the logic of movements/accumulations/breaks and the structure of the Day, understanding the logic of big money, how it goes in and when it goes out and why. Everything else is decoration and a waste of time 90% of the time. I am not disputing your arguments, but you practically need to understand pricing.)

1.share your observations on the "logic of big money", all I can assume is that in the absence of leverage a 100K order can painlessly stay in the market up to takeout throughout the day.

2.I recently read a discussion about pricing, the participants agreed that if there is one large order in the market, even 100 lots, then this order will "hang in the market" until one of the trading floor participants places a counter order for 100 lots, I suspect this is nonsense, is this true?

IgorM:

1.share your observations in terms of "big money logic", all I can assume is that in the absence of leverage a 100K order can painlessly stay in the market up to takeout throughout the day.

2.not so long ago I read a discussion about pricing, the participants agreed that if there is one large order in the market, even 100 lots, then this order will "hang around in the market" until someone from the trading floor places a counter order for 100 lots, I suspect this is nonsense, is this true?

You don't need to put 100K lots in the market - it's bullshit) 125K - standard lot) such traders trade retail (leverage 1 to 4) - it's kopecks)) and 100K LOT - you can't enter the market with such amount without significant changes, here's 127K LOT on EUR traded, you would have bought with lots and not with tops - big money is smart to buy in bulk from the bottom and sell small from the top.

A pending order means nothing until it is executed and becomes a real demand/offer, but pending orders are executed with a market - i.e. or it's simply redeemed with the same SIZE or absorbed by smaller ones - this is the level of resistances and Sappers, and NOT WHY IT'S FIBO and other Bredlos and again I repeat the price moves not because of the injection of 100K lots, but because of the desire to absorb counter limits and stops at ANY price, if 100 lots are technically entered in the market and it is not followed by a buying at any price the market will not budge!

Avals:

Well in general it is not a secret at all, as well as a number of other reworked data supplied by CME as volum on price, etc. And a number of their proprietary tools like VolumeProfile(c)

Vot from these data, I concluded that the turnover of this site is insignificant compared to a number of ECN and interbank (for the most liquid contract presented by you about 16yards turned out, although it is not evening :))

My point is that if all this is available and clarifies the picture, why is it ignored? about trillions - I was wrong, because I don't really care, I have never even counted how much it is in quid, I don't use absolute values. And the trick question is - Why do the futures volumes adequately reflect the market picture of the whole euro? I think it's like with false breakdowns) manipulation of the mass consciousness.

I see. Bye.

Ichor:

And the trick question is - Why do the futures volumes adequately reflect the market picture for the entire euro? I think they are lying somewhere - it's like a false breakdown) manipulation of the mass consciousness.

The problem is that now only the lazy have not heard about futures, options, and a few years ago ... - I don't know, I did not trade ))))

And one more question haunts me, why on the same M5 the average bar height is sometimes 5-10 points, and sometimes over 20 points, not just one spike in hours, but the entire day during active trading? How can it be explained from the perspective of price formation logic?

Reason: