Market manipulation - page 9

Avals:

1. if a person writes "exchange", he probably means.... exchange)))

2. do you read what you give? You write that it's not about exchanges, but you give a link to the Securities and Exchange Commission's definition of "stock". And where does it say what you claim to be true "does not trade independently"?

1.What does FOREX have to do with it then ?

2. The functions are the same. Here, for example, in a more popular form : http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Look-at-Forex-Market-Makers&id=54485

there was a Wall Street currency dealing course somewhere .... If I can find it - it's very popular there ......

Also FXCM, Gain for example have branches for clients but they act as normal dealing there.

VladislavVG:

1. what does FOREX have to do with it?

2. The functions are the same. Here, for example, in a more popular form : http://ezinearticles.com/?A-Look-at-Forex-Market-Makers&id=54485

there was a Wall Street currency dealing course somewhere .... If I can find it - it is very popular there ......

Also FXCM, Gain for example have branches for clients but they act as regular dealing there.

it's all clear. Where does it follow that they "do not trade independently"? What trade are they doing and how is it "not self-sufficient"? What do you mean by "provides liquidity"?

Avals:
:) third party is cool! What do you think liquidity is?

Liquidity in this case is the ability to buy/sell at the current price.... Of course it is not infinite. Market makers as guarantors did not appear at once: I cannot find information right now - after a "collision" in the market, when trading was stopped because participants did not want to conduct transactions at current prices, if I am not mistaken... I'll dig in the archives and post....

VladislavVG:

Liquidity in this case is the ability to buy/sell at the current price .... Of course it is not infinite. Market makers as guarantors did not appear at once: I cannot find information right now - after a "collision" in the market, when trading was stopped because participants did not want to conduct transactions at current prices, if I am not mistaken... I will search the archives and post....

well, so they make deals providing liquidity is the second side of the deal, what does this have to do with the third side? And to put it simply, liquidity is bilateral orders both to buy and to sell, which on the stock exchange is implemented by conventional limit orders (including custom MM), on the quoted it is providing clients with bid and ask and the opportunity to conduct transactions, where the dealer is always one side and the client the other.

Avals:
it's all clear. Where does it follow that they "do not trade independently"? What trade are they doing and how is it "not self-sufficient"? What do you think "provides liquidity" means?
They occupy the side of the trade that cannot be satisfied by client bids within the "area of responsibility" - let's call it that. These are their functional responsibilities.... And the fact that brokers do not trade independently is not news to you, I hope ? Since you don't even ask questions on this subject ... brokers are not allowed to do this....

Avals:
Well, it means that they make deals providing liquidity - the second side of the deal, what does this have to do with the third? To put it simply, liquidity is bilateral orders both to buy and to sell, which on exchanges is realised by regular limit orders (including by their MMs), on quoted ones it is the provision of bids and offers to clients and the opportunity to make transactions, where the dealer is always one party and the client the other.
Not really - you know you can always sell or buy a currency at market price just because there is a guarantor - a liquidity provider. There are many liquidity providers, but if liquidity is lacking - the desires of buyers and sellers do not overlap - only MM has an obligation to fill a "skewed position" - the others are not obliged to do so..... Feel the difference ? How can dealing be sure that when you buy currency from a client you can sell it later?

VladislavVG:
They occupy the side of the trade that cannot be satisfied by customer orders within the "area of responsibility" - let's call it that. This is their functional responsibility....

Well, they are on whose account do they take this side and who bears the risk of changing the price of the position? And are you sure that their rights and obligations are only defined by the "area of responsibility"? Where do you get your information about the obligations of mm in the foreign exchange market and the "zone of responsibility"?

VladislavVG:
And the fact that brokers do not trade independently is not news to you, I hope? Since you don't even ask questions about it ... brokers are not allowed to do that....

It is not good to take everyone for a fool)))) I've been trading on the exchange for more than ten years and I know who the broker is and how much it costs me.

VladislavVG:
Not really - you know that you can always sell or buy currency at the market price just because there is a liquidity provider. There are many liquidity providers, but if liquidity is lacking - the desires of buyers and sellers do not overlap - then only MM has the obligation to fill the "skewed position" - the others are not obliged to do so.... Feel the difference ? How can dealing be sure that when you buy currency from a client he will be able to sell it later?

This is your fantasy. For example, I gave you a link to the duties of the MM at MICEX and there is a very specific list of his duties and control algorithm. There are fines or forfeiture of the MM position for non-compliance. Where did you read about the duties of the MM on the FX market?

Bullshit - a broker as well as a market maker do not trade independently. One executes orders, the other is a liquidity provider, especially since there are no FOREX brokers.... I wonder why it is so, maybe it is a psychological peculiarity: instead of studying the subject they start to rave about some subject ??????. And then a bunch of stupid threads and assertions, clearly shows the degree of "distance" from the knowledge of the subject and "incompetence" of the author ..... <br / translate="no">.
He did not write about exchanges - he wrote about FOREX, the over-the-counter market, and called it an exchange...
Liquidity in this case is the ability to buy/sell at the current price

They occupy the side of the transaction which cannot be satisfied by client bids within the "area of responsibility"

And where were you before with your knowledge and why there was no response on the topic of the branch? And what makes you so angry that the waves of arrogance are spilling over the edge? I do not really care about your knowledge and wasted years on the matte and other bullshit, and guarantee that you yourself if you trade around zero and there is no stability, and can not give a hand on the betting that everything will be okay. So let's continue broadcasting knowledge in the form of moral teachings of the Pope.....

For the eyes damaged by cataracts and mind fucked with kitchens - I wrote about the price and how much money it takes to change the price (this was an answer to the request, not an illusion on the subject of I move the market I can), for 7 pages you have not written it anyone, because the stupid did not know or shut up - AND THIS IS FACT. I have no comments here because I have no knowledge on the subject. I don't know why they don't teach this in the cooking courses and other seminars on Volstreet, because broker on the exchange is an intermediary to bring you to the exchange, and the broker (I call it a broker) is the final market maker for you, you comfort yourself with the illusion that your micro lots are put in the system and the broker puts the spread on demand / offer? And why if it's technically meaningless and unsafe for the kitchen? Well you should have stuck to words rather than facts and sprawled it out with a couple of pages of verbal metastases. Further on the mechanism of manipulation also no comments, about the volumes did not follow - speaks eloquently for you this fact.....

(My aim was just to share a bit of truth, which pissed off some Representatives, supposedly traders, I just had a registration here and saw a simple thing that did not know the answer, it was not difficult for me to do it, because I also used to be a sheep under the care of DC, I kind of feel sorry for myself in YOU)) But instead of getting the point, there was stupid flubbing, as IgorM pointed out..... They say about beads and pigs not in vain, as long as you do not pay for it with your time and money, it will not be of any value to you.

And very kindly leave the Poison of knowledge in the cavity of the musky glands of your bodies, ON THE THEME WALL I have nothing more to answer, so further comments would be a great gift that you do not deserve. But naturally for your Ego, jump a few clever words and references, get a word or two out of context and use them as fuel for your mental chains.

Thank you for your attention!

Avals:

1. well, they are on whose account do they take that side and who bears the risk of the position's price changing? And are you sure that their rights and obligations are only defined by the "area of responsibility"? Where do you get your information about the obligations of mm in the foreign exchange market and the "zone of responsibility"?

2. Well, it is not good to take everyone for a fool)))) I have been trading on the exchange for more than ten years and I know who the broker is and what it costs me.

1. at their own expense: they earn by pouring in an aggregate position - as they did not admit.... At one time I`ve been dealing for a long time with managers Gain and Saxo - patient guys, the latter just told me that I`ve started with MT (then MT3) for nothing - and the market does not work like that.... They also advised literature..... Don't take it as an advertisement - there are a lot of normal dealing now.

2. I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to ....

Good luck.

Reason: