Thoughts on some of the absurdity of multi-currency analysis. - page 36

Trolls:
benchmark - futures, but not in the MT4/MT5 platform

If futures are the benchmark, which ones should I use - currency or pair?

Trolls:

I analyse the behaviour (asc+bid)/2. It's easier that way. It's not quite right though.

I can only point out the path I took. There is a light at the end, that's for sure. But this road you have to go by yourself. And what you do will be yours. Maybe you'll go back to the way things were once again. But you will have a slightly different perspective on the same thing.

For hrenfx: look for the Flow Theory thread. There's a lot of maths there. It's all laid out there, but in different words and letters. I'll look it up myself to make it easier for you.

i found https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/105740/page39 it also contains your favorite correlation equation. and the system is not just two equations. but two for each currency pair + the equation of correlation between a pair and a pair...

(ask+bid)/2 is not quite right either. Maybe we should perform multi currency analysis with Ask separately and Bid separately and then combine them. Because the Asc and Bid are not bound to each other and their values change differently and with different values. And considering that bids are more or less the same everywhere, maybe we should use only Aska.

trol222:

(ask+bid)/2 is not quite right either. Maybe we should perform multi currency analysis with Ask separately and Bid separately and then combine them. Because the Asc and Bid are not bound to each other and their values change differently and with different values. And if we consider that bids are more or less the same everywhere, then maybe we should analyze only the task.
If you don't know what kind of market you're dealing with, you'll probably end up with a sloppy chart. I don't think that you will be able to do a high-quality analysis with MT4. It will be faster and more efficient... + there will be additional information, the volume on Aske and Bidet, not the tick one, but the real volume.

Prival:

There is one error in your reasoning. From your point of view this cannot be the case, as everything is rigidly connected

Data for 28.06.2010 (beginning to end of day)

symbol

opener

clause

delta

EURUSD

EURGBP

GBPUSD

Each currency pair has travelled differently during the day (the value has not changed proportionally to the hard link (the delta is different) "... Having analysed the change of each currency pair, I came to the previously assumed conclusion that all trades, for example EUR/GBP cross, are fully accounted in EUR/USD and GBP/USD major" - these are your words)

You just have to look away from currencies. Just imagine it's 3 cars. One has EUR written on it, the other USD, the third GBP. They drove, drove, and by the end of the day they arrived (0.00978, 0.00879, 0.00367). <- did they drive that way ? or is it the projection of the way they drove, on that axis ? and that axis is tricky, it's not constant because it changes over time...for the value of the currencies that go in there changes over time, and the speed is not constant.

The movement of currency is carried out in N space. We only see the reflection of this movement, its projection on the moving axis.

P.S. Parrot value is not a constant, it changes

Perhaps the path should be calculated as the sum of the pips back and forth that the pair made between OPEN and CLOSE (for a candlestick) and take the server time???? when calculating the speed

Trolls:
This is why I said that this is not done on MT4/5. because there is no tick history here (and there won't be). You won't be able to do a quality analysis with MT4. I recommend you to study another program. It will be faster and more efficient... + there will be additional information, the volume on Aske and Bidet, not the tick one, but the real volume.

Maybe you should rephrase it: multi-currency spread analysis. Since there's useful information inside the spread?

soon to have a split personality because of communicating with myself.........................

trol222:
I'm about to have a split personality from communicating with myself.........................

It is impossible to understand what you want from your posts.

Everything that can be said has already been said, written and described. I'm sick and tired of saying the same thing. I offered you voice communication. You ignored it. Five minutes of conversation would have saved you a few years of searching. But you have your own particular way. And rightly so!

The path from which life expectancy is shortened))))) I try to narrow the focus of my thoughts with discussions because we cannot code, but we think abstractly) and life is not enough to check the variety of options in excel, although I try

Zhunko:

Everything that can be said has already been said, written and described. I'm sick and tired of saying the same thing. I offered you voice communication. You ignored it. Five minutes of conversation would have saved you several years of searching. But you have your own particular way. And it is right!

Much less))). I would gladly be able to talk alone, but I am afraid that it will reduce the search even further 10 years (I guess I do not trust people enough, historically speaking).

And ignored because while away from home and the Internet via a 3zh modem so the speed is unlikely to Skype if only through the same chat on Skype. I haven't used Skype yet

Zhunko:

Everything that can be said has already been said, written and described. I'm sick and tired of saying the same thing. I offered you voice communication. You ignored it. Five minutes of conversation would have saved you several years of searching. But you have your own particular way. And rightly so!

Unfortunately, not everything has been described and said. There is still a lot to discuss. In particular the calculation of degrees of influence in a formal way. So far the abstractions
Reason: