Thoughts on some of the absurdity of multi-currency analysis. - page 39

Mathemat:

Exactly, I'm saying that in words it's simple, but in concrete implementation different nuances emerge, which makes my head spin.

My implementation weighed >20K of code with dozens of functions (I prefer short functions, no more than 30-40 lines).

Now I'll probably go back to single-cell, but on a new level.

In what area is this "level"?

sever32: in what area is this "level"?

Already written. In the field of information theory and other chi-squares (that's statistics).

The topic is slightly covered in the branch about feature selection from my namesake. There are only ideas there, but if you want and know the basics of statistics it can be implemented.

I can not give any guarantees, because I myself have not finished. I assume that I can increase the statistical advantage from 50 to 50 to about 65 to 35.

Mathemat:

Already written. In the field of information theory and other chi-squares (that's statistics).

The topic is slightly covered in the branch about feature selection from my namesake. There are only ideas, but if you want and know the basics of statistics it can be implemented.

No guarantees can not give, because myself yet unfinished. Assuming that I can increase the stat advantage from 50 to 50 to about 65 to 35.

I hope to then see signals from Mathemat

costy_:

size from mashka to what price to take, maybe a median, what size to count in, m.b. in gold, and what it gets you ))

Does the median have inertia? The wasp has it, even more so the exponential. The median takes into account the medians, but there is also an order of appearance of these medians, it is the median of the 2 neighbouring ones, then the median between this median and the new point...and so on. But that would be the same exponential. How do you account for the median if the pairs have a different number of points on the same time interval.

Mathemat:

... Well, for example, what is "down/up" ...

Go back to Renko, the ones that don't redraw. The green brick is up. Red is down. Do a multi-currency Renko.

Prival:

Go back to Renko, the ones that don't redraw. The green brick is up. Red is down. Do a multi-currency Renko.

What does multicurrency renko mean????

dentraf:
What does multi-currency renko mean????

Renko, only multicurrency:)

grell:

Renko, only multicurrency:)

how do you practically make one?

Mathemat:

The topic is slightly covered in the branch about feature selection from my namesake. There are only ideas, but if you want and know the basics of statistics it can be implemented.

No guarantees can not give, because myself yet unfinished. Assuming that I can increase the stat advantage from 50 to 50 to about 65 to 35.

Hurrah, Alexey! Go for it.

dentraf:

how to practically do it?

I see two ways.

1) Renko indicator on regular bars.

2) Just an indicator on renko bars.

The third option is suggested, but my gut tells me that the third option will be useless.

Reason: