Thoughts on some of the absurdity of multi-currency analysis. - page 40

grell:

I can see two ways.

1) Renco indicator on regular bars.

2) Just an indicator on renko bars.

A third option is suggested, but my gut tells me that the third option will be useless.

I wonder what bars to build from

dentraf:
I wonder what bars to build from

Can be made of minutes

Vinin:

Can I make it out of the minutes
minutes of which instrument?

dentraf:
minutes of what instrument?

The necessary or necessary for analysis. The question was a silly one. The answer is no better

Mathemat:

Already written. In the field of information theory and other chi-squares (that's statistics).

The topic is slightly covered in the branch about feature selection from my namesake. There are only ideas, but if you want and know the basics of statistics it can be implemented.

I cannot give any guarantees, because I have not perfected it myself yet. I assume that I will be able to increase the stat advantage from 50 by 50 to about 65 by 35.

The tsDyn package from R. Calculates thresholds around zero. These thresholds are made variable by recalculating them at the arrival of each bar.

It looks like this:

There is an Expert Advisor, but the experience is negative.

ZS. Note that the threshold is not necessarily on opposite sides of the axis.

Files:

This is my point about people laughing at spectra, thinking that a graphical smear will give something different, they have the same essence, but you can't fit a graph correctly into a multicurrency framework, while spectra can.

a bit like the squares of pink and green from the container).found here http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/37707-multivalyutnaya-kontseptsiya-poleznogo-signala-na-foreks
Reason: