profitability 43! - page 24

goldtrader:

delyus, Serg_ASV , you are aggressively selling supergranals.

Question: do you use them for real?

If yes - give me your investment password to make sure of it or at least a real account.

If no - why? And what moral right then have to sell what they themselves do not use?

Have you seen me sell it?

Sergey,

We already have the right to put up an anti-advertising campaign against your so-called "advisor", your website, your DM and whatever else you are, and we will use this right when the time comes.

remove the post with the anti-advertising link from this forum and from code base, remove the header from the statemnt

Serg_ASV:

Did you see me selling it?

I clicked on the link, read it: "If you'd like to start working with our advisor, e-mail pavel@mcomp.ru or ICQ 4424327."

Or by "work" do you mean donate them?

ZS The question: "do you use them for real"?

delyus:

And never pay black ingratitude for a good deed, we did your worthless expert advertisement, and what did you pay us for it? And there have been those too, who have rushed to conclusions, then reimbursed the material damage incurred because of the anti-advertising. In the forum you're welcome, but not where material interests are involved.

Did he ask you to do that?) I understand that you fraudulently advertised your expert by giving a link to someone else's state, you have to pay for it, you compromised the man, his product ... By the way, who to us? We are Nicholas the Second, or are there many of you out there?) As part of a group, responsibility is higher...) A man has the right to protect his intellectual property, I would not take away any "cap".... Only for a % of sales profits while the link was hanging)

delyus:

... even if it's TP5.

Well, in optimizer/tester you can use 30 trades to squeeze profit out of the stick... And if the spread is 1, you may draw the hail. If it would give profit with TP of 5, you could trade it, not sell it IMHO.

If I were Sergei, I'd be really scared. Honesty is a dangerous thing, it's not healthy.

Delus already says "we". Delusions, they're very dangerous...

Z.U. I used to wonder how EAs are made and sold by people who don't know MQL. Turns out it's simpler - there are several of them, just one doesn't have access to the internet and can't ask on the forum himself.

delyus
delyus:

Сергей,

антиреклама до сих пор не убрана, сделайте это побыстрее пожалуйста, время не терпит. но в любом случае мы уже имеем право вывесить на один день на видных местах антирекламу вашему так называемому "советнику", вашему сайту, вашему ДУ и что вы там из себя представляете, причем мы этим правом обязательно воспользуемся, когда придет время

писал (а):

remove the post with the link to the anti-advertisement stats from this forum and the code base, remove the hat from the stats

please distinguish between "fraud" and "anti-advertising"

goldtrader:
Serg_ASV:

I clicked on the link, read it: "If you'd like to start working with our advisor, e-mail pavel@mcomp.ru or ICQ 4424327."

Or by "work" do you mean donate?

Sergiy kind of gathers like-minded investors to open rather large real account, it's not quite a sale...

Sergei,

I don't get it, are you trying to make a fool of yourself here? Do you want a fight? Take it down before it starts and you're asked nicely. at best you'll get a similar ad. in the meantime, think of the consequences. 10 people came to you every day because of the link, and you decide to spit in the well, you're an asshole after that.

goldtrader:
Serg_ASV:

Or by "work" do you mean donate for free?

I just have the rocket project in electronic (demo) form - and to make it into a rocket project, I need money. That is why I am looking for someone who will invest 20,000 quid to launch the rocket.
Or will you spend your whole life looking at the stats?

Reason: