profitability 43! - page 19

All right, delyus, I'm not going to argue with you - it's no use, God is your judge. Good luck.

No present then ?!!

delyus

I've read the last few posts and I'm a little freaked out!!! Why would you (or you, what's better?) sell him if he gives almost 100% a day in any market? If you do sell him, you'll have to pay 100 Bachinskiy grand or more, but he has one problem - he is a pipsips operator, so he has no price unless you show the state for half a year on the real account that you can earn money as a pipsing expert in the real market and your brokerage company allows you to do it...

What about the present?

My profit may be considerable, I will try it in real time, I will try it on micro real account in alpari (I will give invest password) and I am ready to share my profit. How much do you want for it?

By the way, about Lucky, I'm rewriting it a little, optimizing it, and I think I can count on 100% per month, with 2 times less risk than they were testing it on the demo ... If I trade as a long-term Expert Advisor, then the average profit per trade can be more than 5-8 points and then my brokerage company may not make any moves.....

Alex,
I told you that you can increase the take to 6 pips, nothing bad will happen, it just won't double every day, but every month))

I think I'll put the price at just over 200 quid

delyus:
I think I'll put the price at a little over 200 quid.

How about a gift...?!
And netting out on a successful sale in real life.

Lord_Shadows:
delyus:
I think I'll put the price at a little over 200 quid.

How about a gift...?!
And netting out in the event of a successful implementation on the real.

Yeah seconded, I'd sign up too!!! 8-)).

Think delyus, think....

Shadows and Alex,
That's a great idea! OK, how about this - you buy for 200 quid, then you transfer half of the profit to me and I'll pay you back your 200 quid)

delyus:
Shadows and Alex,
That's a great idea! OK, how about this - you buy for 200 quid, then you transfer half of the profit to me and I'll pay you back your 200 quid)

You're funny...

delyus, all right you don't want to and however you want to...

I say the traditional one didn't feel much like it... 8-))

Reason: