programmer with a minimum of garantee - page 5

Integer:
corner_h, explain what the problem is, you got paid but didn't do the work? I have little faith.
The problem is that corner_h wanted to code his strategy for free.
What's more, having previously received a deposit for "initiation into the secret".

And I'm already pretty sure that the result of this coding (expert) will disappoint him(corner_h) a lot...

corner_h, by the way, I'm sure it's always possible to pre-state the strategy in a way that doesn't touch critical details essential to its repetition. Maybe you can reveal the secret behind the seven seals?

P.S. I do not hide my strategy (which I am trying to do), its brief description is on onyx. There are even more details than necessary, but the code is not laid out. Nevertheless, I'm sure it won't be copied by the crowds - firstly, due to technical complexity of implementation (hence, it will be time consuming and expensive for potential client coders), and secondly, simply because it hasn't been tested yet. I myself don't know if it will work the way I want it to, although I've already spent a lot of time on it... :)

Mathemat:

P.S. I'm not hiding my strategy (which I'm trying to do), it's on onyx. There are even more details than necessary. Nevertheless, I'm sure it won't be copied by the crowds - firstly, because of technical complexity of implementation (hence, it's expensive in time and money for potential clients coders), secondly, simply because it hasn't been tested yet. I don't know myself, whether it will work the way I want it to... :)

That's the difference. Your strategy is still a mystery, and you can grab the whole world by the trousers. Such a thing must be protected. Akomposter intentionally blasphemes the idea in advance, so that it can be later coded into a sinking version, and the correct version will secretly do for himself and buy the entire forex. Such a strategy should not be opened to anyone - (with a gasp) "my beauty"...

timbo, Respect! Will you exhibit your beauty at Champ-2007, if it's not a secret?

I don't have any forex charms. There is nothing interesting for Metatrader in general. I calculate in Excel for CFD and I spend money by hand... I am dreaming that in our godforsaken land there will be a CFD provider for Metatrader and I will be able to automate this process. In the mean time I sit in the front row with popcorn and coca-cola and support everybody at once :-)

Gentlemen defenders of poor and aggrieved programmers ! Calm down!

You started for health and ended for health. The positions of the parties to this, quite ordinary, dispute are formulated quite clearly. There is nothing unnatural about either komposter's or corner_h' s point of view. Everyone is defending their own interests and neither is encroaching on the interests of the other. At least at the moment. And the only question is to make sure that this equilibrium does not change in the future.

So why are you defenders suddenly so concerned?

Mathemat, do you really need other people's ideas? Maybe you can take on the role of a judge, whether someone else's strategy is worth something or not?

timbo, your sarcasm and sarcasm suggests that the popcorn or coke is not very fresh. Something in your gut is bothering you ?

Why is it that you have no objection to a man's ownership of his trousers and yet you have a nervous tic about the products of his intellectual effort(which is entirely irrelevant whether it's a profitable strategy or not!)? Maybe you want an expropriation? Proletarians bow to you.

Perhaps there is nothing unnatural about corner_h's point of view for you, but I find it moronic. Such is the right to one's own opinion.
The right to intellectual property is not taken away from anyone, but the inadequacy of the means to protect it is ridiculous. Do you by any chance hang cast-iron chains on your trousers, chained to the radiator, or else they might steal it?

Did I ever ask anyone to reveal their personal "secret golden key"? A quote, please. Don't pin your personal nerve problems on me.

Yurixx:

Mathemat, do you really need other people's ideas? Why don't you take on the role of a judge, whether someone else's strategy is worth something or not?

No, not at all, frankly; I have enough genius ideas of my own. I wrote that it is possible to summarize the strategy so as to hide the details of implementation, because they are usually the main difficulties. And the corner_h will not suffer here. Well, never mind, I'm not asking for anything; let corner_h decide what to do with his diamond adviser. Especially since, as has been brilliantly noted here, the quality of an advisor is the best guarantee of its non-proliferation, if it is a real grail.

Hello again, everyone.
This may sound harsh to some of you, but sometimes men are no different from grumpy housewives in a communal kitchen.
Are they men?
You want to work, work, don't work. You were able to negotiate with your partner, work, don't work. That's all.
There are enough decent mql 4 programmers. And on this site and on the whole network.
I have ordered an indyke for a man. I've already know how to order an mql slider and I've already registered it on the market. I was satisfied, but some bugs appeared and I went for a ride. Now I went back and paid and am waiting for the tip. By the way, I can apologise in public for the late payment.
It's simple. He trusted me, I trusted him. He suffered a little because of my movements.
And you, gentlemen.... It's good that some of you have the sense of tact not to descend to the level of, "I am!
The men are easy. Yeah, yeah, no, no.
I propose to close the subject.
P.S. By the way the other day I slept with Andrey Khaimlyanskiy I gave him TOR - he gave me a brief deadline and price. That's all.

timbo:
Maybe there's nothing unnatural aboutcorner_h's point of view for you, but I think it's moronic. Such is the right to one's own opinion.
No one takes away the right to intellectual property from anyone, but the inadequacy of the means to protect it is ridiculous. You do not hang cast-iron chains on your trousers by any chance, chained to the radiator, because they can steal?

Did I ever ask anyone to reveal their personal "secret golden key"? A quote, please. Don't pin your personal nerve problems on me.

You asked for a quote, I gave it. Here it is, right above this line, in front of your eyes. If you don't understand, even medicine can't help you.

The adequacy of funds is beyond your remit. And besides, everyone has the right to choose for himself the level of this adequacy. I can imagine your um... "reaction" if someone tried to impose their view on the adequacy of your means.

The inadequacy of the expressions you choose, exercising your right to a "modest" opinion of your own, only confirms your very vague ideas about what adequacy means. Believe me, you can easily be insulted for the rest of your life without using even a single questionable word. But no one aspires to that, not so easily, nor does anyone hide behind your impeachment, as you do. Why do you strive for it?

Don't you know what I mean? Oh yeah... You don't read your posts. You only write them.

Reason: