programmer with a minimum of garantee - page 7

I need an orderly in room 8 now! This rowdy is running all over the clinic!

timbo:
I need an orderly in room 8 now! This rowdy is running all over the clinic!

Looks like only a moderator can help.

It's a diagnosis: a super-valued idea from deep childhood. A little boy puts stickers with the words "Don't look!!! I've seen it, it's mine!" on everything he thinks he owns on that basis.

corner_h, please show me where komposter has disclosed to everyone how to use account status charts to make profits your way. Or are you going to sue anyone who draws such charts for himself?

Or real, a lot of real, on their own and in severe cases on borrowed money. To everyone, as a preventive measure, who has come across forex.

corner_h, I am willing to write an advisor with all the guarantees you need. Email me at ivl2003@mail.ru

Valiuta:
corner_h, I am willing to write an advisor with all the guarantees you need. Email me at ivl2003@mail.ru
Collect the sum, it's not far to jail (for theft of intellectual property).

on the subject of intellectual property

'Visualisation of testing. Account status graphs.'

- a complex intellectual property topic.

An idea released to the masses! You don't own it! As soon as you publish it you've given it away!

and only time will tell the difference...

Who to pay - who to remember - who wants what - fame or money - or both...

Everyone uses, for example, the alphabet... and the wheel... Okay, the authors of the alphabet are sometimes known.

but who pays for the wheel?

i can imagine if the author of the wheel found and patented his invention and demanded a fee?

Once again, this thread has discussed the axiom "it makes no sense to pay a programmer", because if an EA is worthwhile, it does not need the client's money, and if it is not worthwhile, the client does not need it.

This relationship will always exist, because the customer rarely has a worthwhile idea, but he wants to implement his. The developer does not care about the meaning of the idea, he earns money writing software. And since this relationship is eternal (as long as humanity exists), the conflicts are eternal.

Vinin:
This relationship will always exist, because customers rarely have good ideas, but they want to implement their own. The developer doesn't care about the meaning of an idea, he just makes money on writing software. And since this relationship is eternal (as long as humanity exists), the conflicts are eternal.

Exactly.

The government is changing the laws! Changing the accounting!

Programmers do not care! They get paid for something that someone comes up with and needs to be implemented!

Programming for FOREX is different here?

A customer comes up with an idea and a programmer writes an idea that the customer wants!

cynical? - no - ok!

a good idea pays off anyway!

not one of my customers has ever asked for their money back!

There were a few geniuses, but we parted peacefully...

So after a few times ... I ask for the money up front! Before the property is handed over.

there were also free work - just - I enjoyed the idea ... and I even use it in my arsenal - I usually stipulate it right away ...

as a rule everyone agrees!!! and what's more they consider it payment!

who among us would take money from a client? - if he gets a GRAAL at the end !!!

i still write for free sometimes :-) ... but less and less.

Reason: