programmer with a minimum of garantee - page 10

delyus:

No matter how you look at it, their input is random, to put it mildly, hence the results are random, but there is plenty of room for optimization, you can optimize and "train the layers" till the end of the century, but at best you end up with a flat ass from sitting for a long time. The person who invented neural networks suffered from masochism and kindly passed it on to the next generations, so that they could suffer and undermine their health as well.

Neural networks are the same tool as a hammer. You can hammer a nail and you can chop off a finger. You just have to use them correctly.

//And no matter what you call it, it doesn't make the substance smell any better.

That's how you perceive the truth. The truth can be bad weather, wet water, snow, bright sunshine. I consider that nature is a very complicated organism and I would not act as God in such a contraposition, putting my feelings above nature and myself. Well on this loss, in this case you do not perceive the truth and do not move forward.

I still limit fools to a price of $15,000 from the bottom. And fools want to be immediately respected for their un-fuckability.

Integer:
corner_h, explain what the problem is, you got paid but didn't do the work? I have little faith.

Why?

Reason: