Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 652

Alexander_K2:

Please:

All on full automatic, no fooling around, no cheating, no idiotic stop-losses and take-profits.

Please believe and to speed up the process of turning in the project to help:

Who has nothing to do at all - write a program to convert tick archives from any broker. It is necessary to bring the time series of quotes to the same. I.e. as if they come every 1 sec. I should analyze the time column in csv file. If there is no new quote in a certain second, then interpolate with the previous value.

I'm sure this thing is necessary to all traders. Do a good job!

What does machine learning have to do with it? Go to your branch...

Vladimir:

What does machine learning have to do with it? Go to your thread...

I don't like the decadence here.

More drive and optimism, my friends! We need to transform the current time line in the dumbest way possible and, remembering old man Gunn, work exclusively with time. You're just lost in these ticks, which, alas, come unevenly and tangle underfoot, confusing decent people.

Alexander_K2:

More drive and optimism, my friends! You have to transform the current time line in the dumbest way possible and, remembering old man Gunn, work exclusively with time. You're just lost in these tics, which, alas, come unevenly and tangle underfoot, confusing decent people.

there is no decadent, solid realism

i have to finish the bot on NS before spring, it's almost ready now, because i have other things to do

Alexander_K2:

More drive and optimism, my friends! You have to transform the current time line in the dumbest way possible and, remembering old man Gunn, work exclusively with time. You are simply lost in these ticks, which, alas, come unevenly and tangle underfoot and confuse decent people.

You yourself seem to be confused or pretend you don't understand how to work with time. I told you above that you need to display the report, ie, trade statistics by time, while you again post a screenshot, ie, one current state, so there is a suspicion that your trading strategy. makes decisions only on the basis of current prices, and the time you only talk about on the forum:)

Alexander_K2:

Please:

All on full automatic, no fooling around, no cheating, no idiotic stop-losses and take-profits.

Please believe and to speed up the process of turning in the project to help:

Who has nothing to do at all - write a program to convert tick archives from any broker. It is necessary to bring the time series of quotes to the same. I.e. as if they come every 1 sec. I should analyze the time column in csv file. If there is no new quote in a certain second, then interpolate with the previous value.

I'm sure this thing is necessary to all traders. Do a good job!

So, lock your demo account in signals here and do not bullshit!

Finally, I realized - Alexander is a man who does not hear (does not see / does not perceive) the answers))

Dmitriy Skub:

So lock your demo account here in the signals and don't mess with your head!

Finally, I understand - Alexander - a man who does not hear (does not see / does not perceive) the answers))

The lust for easy profits overcame me and turned off my mind :))))

But, I'm used to keeping promises - everything will be handed out clean. First of all to those who will help me to solve private problems, because of which the matter is not moving so fast, alas...

Alexander_K2:

The thirst for easy profits overcame me and turned off my mind :))))

But, I'm used to keeping my promises - everything will be handed out. First of all to those who will help me in solving private problems, because of which the case is moving not so fast, alas...

Dixi

Alexander_K2:

The thirst for easy profits overcame me and turned off my mind :))))

But, I'm used to keeping promises - everything will be handed out. First of all, to those who will help at least a little bit in solving private problems, because of which the case does not move so fast, alas ...

Handing out the advisor is not necessary. I have a lot of them in kodobase and marketplace, but are they worth the investment?

I don't know what to do with them. Especially if 2-3 months will last, then thirsty and may poprut. And it's good for you and the subscribers.

elibrarius:

You don't have to give away an advisor at all. The kodobase and the marketplace are full of them, but are they worth the investment?

Here is a signal - yes. Especially if the 2-3 months will last, then eager and may poprut. And it's good for you and the subscribers.

I agree. That is what we will do. However, I would like to differentiate the signal for those who suffer. For all residents of the former Soviet Union - free of charge, for the rest - for money, only in foreign currency. But, this is a topic for a separate branch - I agree, so this is temporarily leave, because it is flooding :))))

Alexander_K2:

I agree. That's what we'll do. However, I would like to differentiate the signal for those who suffer. For all residents of the former Soviet Union - for free, for others - for money, exclusively in currency. But, this is a topic for a separate branch - I agree, so I'll leave this one temporarily, because it's flooding :))))

Alexander, you have an excellent branch - "From Theory to Practice" - write there. Your posts have nothing to do with the MO theme at all.

By the way, advertising of products on the forum is forbidden, while you openly engage in it.

Moderators, Au...

Reason: