Discussion of article "How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting" - page 8

Yash8784:

Hi

Considering 

• CPU usage graph, %;
  • memory usage graph, Mb;
  • hard disk usage graph, Mb. etc  

1. how many maximum charts with EA activation is possible without overloading & stooping because of exceeding the allocated memory usages.

2. How many EAs can be used without exceeding limit.

1. There no stronly quantity of experts/indicators on the chart.

2. If you exceed limit hosting will stop and receive a notification.

Aleksey Pak:
You don't have free money on the account. For free 10 minutes hosting unavailable for technical reasons.

same here. What can I do? There is money on my account but all options are unavailable. Looks like a bug? Thanks

Tristan Schiebel:

same here. What can I do? There is money on my account but all options are unavailable. Looks like a bug? Thanks

Hello please provide screenshot and attach logs from terminal.

how many account i can run maximum on 1 server ? how many brokers can i run the same time ?

adamkhang:
how many account i can run maximum on 1 server ? how many brokers can i run the same time ?

How can I rent a virtual server? these options are not available on my somehow trading account is it sufficient money. what's happening?
Files:
Unbenannt.JPG  40 kb

StillRich:
How can I rent a virtual server? these options are not available on my somehow trading account is it sufficient money. what's happening?
You do not have free funds (all your funds are frozen). For rent need free funds.

Karputov Vladimir:
Sie haben keine Freien Mittel (alle Ihre Gelder eingefroren). Zu mieten brauchen freie Mittel.
I have several thousands of Euros on my trading account, I do not mean the mql5.com account ...

picture I have uploaded to the, at the 3rd option - to pay for the possibility of my trading account. but is also not possible ... why?

StillRich:
I have several thousands of Euros on my trading account, I do not mean the mql5.com account ...

picture I have uploaded to the, at the 3rd option - to pay for the possibility of my trading account. but is also not possible ... why?

You do not have free funds in your MQL5.account (all your funds are frozen). For rent need free funds in MQL5.account.

ok then I have to deposit money there, thank you :)
Reason: