Discussion of article "How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting" - page 6

stamatescuvm:

@Filter do you have any idea on my question above ? ... I still have the same issue and unfortunately I have to keep my PC opened all the time.

Thank's 

Hi

Do you have enough money in your MQL5 account to pay for the subscription?

Filter:
Hi

Do you have enough money in your MQL5 account to pay for the subscription?
No, I wish to pay from my trading account ... as there is the 3rd plan in the print screen.

stamatescuvm:
No, I wish to pay from my trading account ... as there is the 3rd plan in the print screen.
It is not implemented at the moment yet.

Hello everyone,

today the link embedded on my platform to the VPS server (Netherland) is disappeared, but I have the service active untill 13 may with automatic renew, someone can tell me wath's happened?

Thanks 

Rosh:
It is not implemented at the moment yet.
I see ... ty for reply.

And this is the idiot answer from Webzilla to my request...I payed 10 dollars and my VPS disappear, no support, no answers...

On Thu Apr 30 13:41:57 2015, simihouse@hotmail.com wrote:

> Sorry, but you still no understand. I no use the Lite Forex VPS
> service, I use the MQL5 VPS service, and the MQL5 VPS service is
> hosted BY YOUR SERVER as you can see in the pic that I send you
> again...I payed for this service so I want an answer...

Please contact LiteForex support or Fozzy.com support.

Regards,
Webzilla - Support (ivp)

Working Very Good

virtual server registration is successful and active but no link to for easy migration.

please advice on this

thanks.

igboke:

virtual server registration is successful and active but no link to for easy migration.

please advice on this

thanks.

Hello

Please read this article

AlekseyP:

Hello

Please read this article

maybe you did not understand me clearly.i mean there was no congratulatory message after registration,my $10 is frozen on my account and there is no link in metatrader 4 to access new york server i subscribe to.

please throw more light.

Reason: