Elite indicators :) - page 143

Hmmm...nice one. Will definitely play with this. At first glance it seems to give nice (general) direction.

Thanks mladen, your continued commitment to help us here is amazing and very much appreciated.

Ratio fractals

Thought someone might like these, ratio fractals with alerts and can change up to 10 arrow types! Picture of H1 fractal on M15.

3D Oscilator

Hi all

Can anyone tell me whether this indicator repaints? If yes, is it possible to fix it?

Could you make a MTF version of the indicator?

On the chart it seems to catch very effectively tops and bottoms, but in live trading I am not so sure.

Thanks,

Heiko

Files:
3d.gif  9 kb

Impressive..both your performance and the horrible repainting....

heikobaer:
Hi all

Can anyone tell me whether this indicator repaints? If yes, is it possible to fix it?

On the chart it seems to catch very effectively tops and bottoms, but in live trading I am not so sure.

Thanks,

Heiko

Heiko

It was. It doesn't any more (see the comparison on visual testing, run time worked in a very similar manner)
Multi-time frame added

regards

mladen

heikobaer:
Hi all

Thanks,

Heiko

Mladen ,

Is there any link for visual testing ,how do you do testing with visual testing?That sounds a great tool.I like to test my indicators before creating an expert advisor so I can see the weakness of the indicators and add extra filtering if necessary.Thanks

Strategy Tester

biddick:
Mladen , Is there any link for visual testing ,how do you do testing with visual testing?That sounds a great tool.I like to test my indicators before creating an expert advisor so I can see the weakness of the indicators and add extra filtering if necessary.Thanks

In the MT4 View pulldown menu is the Strategy Tester run that in M1 visual mode checked then once it starts to run drop your indys on the chart.

At least that is the way I do it. There may be a better way.

homestudy, you are right

I am using this "EA" for visual testing (it is made by klot - the "" because it is made exclusively for a purpose we are talking about - visual testing, and not for automatic trading) The procedure is as homestudy explained

It can even simulate a manual trading so it is a very useful tool (EA) Just place it in experts folders and unpack the IdleLib into experts/libraries folder

regards

mladen

Hi Mladen,

Can you please add more history to the pivot points indicator I posted last week? Thank you very much.

mladen:
homestudy, you are right

I am using this "EA" for visual testing (it is made by klot - the "" because it is made exclusively for a purpose we are talking about - visual testing, and not for automatic trading) The procedure is as homestudy explained

It can even simulate a manual trading so it is a very useful tool (EA) Just place it in experts folders and unpack the IdleLib into experts/libraries folder

regards

mladen

Mladen and Homestudy ,

Thanks for explanation .

Mladen can you give an example how is this EA related to testing indicators?Many thanks.

Reason: