Elite indicators :) - page 148

hi mladen,

Thanks for your work on the Doc Sequential Candles ...but for some reason I can't get it working.

Do we need to install another indicator for it to function properly?

It reminds me of the custom gradient indicator in TradeStation. With the TS indicator, it has a neutral color for ranging markets that's the median between the bullish and bearish color so it displays the transitions as a gradient rather than the tri-color method of the sequential candles. I was curious if there's a way to program the sequential candles with a similar functionality?

Here's a screenshot.

On this TS chart is also a useful indicator called OHL.

I've done a pretty thorough search and so far haven't found something similar on MT4. How hard would it be to create an mq4?

Thanks for your help with this

Kind regards,

Fudo

mladen:
peterke,

Here you go

One additional parameter added : candleBodyWidth. Faster to set just one parameter than to set 4 separate line widths in order to adjust the candle body with

regards mladen
Files:

Fudo,

The part of Doc sequential for now : in order to make it work you have to have all the indicators from post #2 of this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180100

regards

mladen

Fudomyo:
hi mladen,

Thanks for your work on the Doc Sequential Candles ...but for some reason I can't get it working.

Do we need to install another indicator for it to function properly?

It reminds me of the custom gradient indicator in TradeStation. With the TS indicator, it has a neutral color for ranging markets that's the median between the bullish and bearish color so it displays the transitions as a gradient rather than the tri-color method of the sequential candles. I was curious if there's a way to program the sequential candles with a similar functionality?

Here's a screenshot.

On this TS chart is also a useful indicator called OHL.

I've done a pretty thorough search and so far haven't found something similar on MT4. How hard would it be to create an mq4?

Thanks for your help with this

Kind regards,

Fudo

mladen:
Fudo,

The part of Doc sequential for now : in order to make it work you have to have all the indicators from post #2 of this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180100

regards

mladen

Hi mladen. Sorry, I didn't see that initially, but have it working now.

Thanks,

Fudo

Wilder's DMI Book

Hi mladen,

I have tried to write an indicator that would place arrows on the main chart window for the Wilder's DMI Book, but failed miserably.

Can you perhaps write such indicator?

Green arrow: DI+ > DI- and ADX > 20

Red arrow: DI- > DI+ and ADX > 20

If you want, I can post my attempt...

Cheers, San.

Files:

MTF HiLow Channel

Has anyone else been playing with Mladen's great MTF HiLow Channel indicator? Look what happens with current timeframe (5m) plus a 1H one on the same chart. Interesting.

Files:
hilow.gif  29 kb

He does good stuff

stav01:
Has anyone else been playing with Mladen's great MTF HiLow Channel indicator? Look what happens with current timeframe (5m) plus a 1H one on the same chart. Interesting.

He does great work doesn't he! Use S/R with that and I think it would be a solid system

"Use S/R with that and I think it would be a solid system" Somehow it happened that I was reading about something similar

A variation of support and resistance (made as oscillator)

This one is made after the "Automated Support And Resistance" by Mel Widner article published a long time ago in TASC just I did not find it as it is described in the article.
The description and the usage in the attached article

A nice weekend to all (I hope no one depends on NFP data)

regards

mladen

mladen:
"Use S/R with that and I think it would be a solid system" Somehow it happened that I was reading about something similar

A variation of support and resistance (made as oscillator)

This one is made after the "Automated Support And Resistance" by Mel Widner article published a long time ago in TASC just I did not find it as it is described in the article.
The description and the usage in the attached article

A nice weekend to all (I hope no one depends on NFP data)

regards

mladen

cool man !!!

Thanks for this

Doc

Thanks, Mladen !

Amazing tool, Mladen ! Thanks a lot !

Mikhael.

Wow great tool Mladen, and have a question about it, in pdf. it says go for long position when wro>95, on 1h chart (n=9) rarely goes to 95, so I add 50 level line and looks good to go for long trade when wro>50. What do you think guys?

Reason: