Harmonic Trading - page 298

version 123

The second option of search of exact patterns is added.

varStrongPatterns - options of algorithm of search of exact patterns

= 0 search of exact five-dot patterns in the algorithm existing to 122 versions inclusive. The pattern was considered found if retresment of XD-XB-AC-BD got to limits of the admission.

= 1 by search of patterns XB-AC-BD retresment have to get to limits of the admission only. XD Retresment in this case is considered spravochno, participates only for calculation of border of development of a point of the D pattern

Thus it is possible to remove all options of possible values of levels of a retresment of XD with the name of a pattern and the level price.

levelD - includes a conclusion to the schedule of levels of retresment of XD of possible options of exact patterns for the current combination of retresment of XB-AC-BD. The available combination of retresment of XB-AC-BD can correspond to several different patterns. For everything patterns levels will be removed.

colorLevelD - sets color of levels of retresment of XD

The algorithm of work of the patternInfluence parameter is changed

patternInfluence = 0 - are removed patterns, at which from zero bar to bar with a point of D no more maxBarToD of bars

patternInfluence = 1 - is considered pattern influence thus maxBarToD parameter action is cancelled

patternInfluence = 2 - search of patterns is carried out on all marking of a zigzag

patternInTrue = true - are removed the patterns meeting a condition: for bear patterns on a site from a point of D to zero bar there shouldn't be bars at which at the most bar is higher than a maximum of a frame of a zone of development of a point of D;

for bull patterns on a site from a point of D to zero bar there shouldn't be bars at which at the least bar is lower than a minimum of a frame of a zone of development of a point of D.

The patternInTrue parameter it can is ashamed to work with any value of the patternInfluence parameter

For the user patterns the option of shutdown of the filter line, a passable through points X-th and B five-dot pattern is made.

It is made in order that it was possible to set and a pattern a black swan about which here asked.

filtrEquilibrium - includes the line passing through a point of the X-th and B pattern as the filter. If the filter is switched on, the pattern will be traced when the price will punch this line at movement from a point of the C pattern towards a point of D. Works only with the user patterns.

The noticed errors are also corrected.

================================

In names of Anti-patterns the word Anti is reduced to one letter A.

As the poruchik originally offered. So inscriptions more compact turn out.

+++++++++++++++

The example of a conclusion of levels is given on the picture below. Now while it is unclear how it is better to remove therefore inscriptions can run into other graphic objects.

Attached Thumbnails

Thank you. That is more clear now.

poruchik:
Use ZUP 123

рatternInfluence - 0 - are removed patterns, at which from zero bar to bar with a point of D no more maxBarToD of bars patternInfluence - 1 - is considered pattern influence thus maxBarToD parameter action is cancelled

patternInfluence - 2 - are removed the patterns meeting a condition:

for bear patterns on a site from a point of D to zero bar there shouldn't be bars at which at the most bar is higher than a maximum of a frame of a zone of development of a point of D;

for bull patterns on a site from a point of D to zero bar there shouldn't be bars at which at the least bar is lower than a minimum of a frame of a zone of development of a point of D. patternInfluence - 3 - sharing of points

patternInfluence=1 and patternInfluence=2

AllowedBandPatternInfluence - is set коэффицент from distance size between points of the X-th and D pattern. This coefficient sets distance from a point of D to a point, where pattern influence allegedly comes to an end

Remove all pattern colours

I like to have as many valid patterns as possible on the chart and then use the PRZ to look at price action. The problem is that there are too many colours and I cannot see the price action well (see picture below for example). Is there anyway to remove all the pattern colours and only have the PRZ (red boxes)

Files:

Use it indi

When are blue triangles - it is bug MT4

Files:
grrr.gif  30 kb

Thanks. that's great for me.

poruchik:
Use it indi When are blue triangles - it is bug MT4

tradewiser:
I like to have as many valid patterns as possible on the chart and then use the PRZ to look at price action. The problem is that there are too many colours and I cannot see the price action well (see picture below for example). Is there anyway to remove all the pattern colours and only have the PRZ (red boxes)

can you post your template

thank you

tradewiser:

Hi ! I'm a new member. I like to use Zup , but I only setup one zup on a chart and show only one pattern. How to setup multi-pattern the same with you? Could you share your template ? Thanks

MrHL88:
Hi ! I'm a new member. I like to use Zup , but I only setup one zup on a chart and show only one pattern. How to setup multi-pattern the same with you? Could you share your template ? Thanks

Hi, try this:

+ open your chart, Indicator List (CTRL+I), select your ZUP and then locate the section 3 "Parameters for Gartley Patterns".

+ change the following parameters:

ExtGartleyTypeSearch from 0 ---> 2;

maxBarToD: from 15 ---> 0.

Hoping this could help

Regards

Vincent_C:
Hi, try this:

+ open your chart, Indicator List (CTRL+I), select your ZUP and then locate the section 3 "Parameters for Gartley Patterns".

+ change the following parameters:

ExtGartleyTypeSearch from 0 ---> 2;

maxBarToD: from 15 ---> 0.

Hoping this could help

Regards

Oh, Great ! I have got it. Thank you very much !

You're Welcome

Reason: