Harmonic Trading - page 296

Traded the Anti-Shark and Just tapped into the 5-0...

Files:
121212.1.gif  28 kb

2 in 1 ______________

Files:
tgr.gif  33 kb

Hi

keris2112:
I have "The Harmonic Trader" book in pdf format. If anybody is interested, I'll upload it tonight. Keris

Yes, sure please. I want to read your ebook

RhinoTrader:
Traded the Anti-Shark and Just tapped into the 5-0...

exited my short on that

didnt see the 5-0's, they got invalidated? yet to see that pattern, but thanks for share so i know it does come up

someproblem, using more sups to get 4-pints, abcd, that may be hidden by another pattern, is there a setting to look only for 4-p or abcd?

also Vector of a Morror Trend does not show on some patterns, on swan below,

Files:
g-c.png  213 kb

btw; the other indicator is MurrayMathmod, somwhere on here, i dont know how works though, if repaints etc?..

#2957 disregard, my bad!

Time past to enter?

Hello, Harmonic Traders...

I'm using the Zup (v92 alert ENGLAND) indicator and the WRR-ZUP INFO_v02 alert, with some good success. Great work, guys!

I'm still very much in the beginning stages to learning to trade the patterns. Studying hard, because this looks more promising than anything else I've seen... I'm reading through this thread and the Price Patterns thread and have a small course on Gartley and Butterfly patterns and have ordered the two Harmonic Trading books by Scott Carney. Lots to learn!

Wondered if you could help me with a quick question, though. I've attached a shot of a possible trade setup because it's a perfect example.

The PRZ runs vertically (price-wise) from 1.05230 to 1.05567 and horizontally (timewise) it runs from 12/11 at 18:00 to 12/12 at 7:00. At the time of this screenshot, it was 12/12 at 18:00. The price is still well within the PRZ vertically (price-wise) but has passed outside of it horizontally (time-wise.) Is this still a good trade to take, or should a trade ONLY be taken when it's completely contained INSIDE the grey PRZ rectangle?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Every bit of clarity helps!

MsPeg

Template

Hi,

I am new to trade with harmonic patterns. Anyone send me a zup122 pattern template please?

Thanks

johnwattcorp:
Hi,

I am new to trade with harmonic patterns. Anyone send me a zup122 pattern template please?

Thanks

Hi,

just go to the 1st page of this thread and follow the link. Or try this #2945

Regards

Reason: