Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 128

Fresh_Prince:
I'm talking about some adaptive filters. Is there any sample of pretty good system or really good indicators which don't repaint and fits to different volatility? You said about adaptive filter which can be recalculated (can be adaptive to the volatility) - could you name some really good indicators like that?

Here is a thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723 with a lot of examples of adaptive indicators (using various adapting methods) which you can check

PS: adapting does not mean "repainting" at all. Proper adapting can not be a reason for any indicator repainting

Could you please name some Fourier cycles indicators?

Fresh_Prince:
Could you please name some Fourier cycles indicators?

You can check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842

mrtools:
We have an Ea similar to this in elite section that is doing pretty good only hope this version does as good or hopefully better. Anyway this Ea is using some of the indicators posted a couple weeks ago, with the exception of normalized t3 rbci. The rbci was optimized on Alpari 4 hour, EurUsd data, so it being used in this Ea as a long term trend watcher, but it seems to work equally as well in hourly timeframe. This Ea version is using Satl,Fatl,Stlm, and the before mentioned rbci all indicators you have the ability to change timeframes as desired. Tested it last night, doing 4 month back test and it did well, but as most know testing on multi timeframe not very accurate. The Ea has a lot of safety features , close on trend change,equity protection,spread protection, etc. , but it still is martingale so would recommend a thorough demo testing beore going live with anything like this. PS) posting a mtf with alerts normalized rbci so you can follow along,and as far as i remember the others earlier posted are mtf too.

hello mr tools.

i have lost badly at forex till now. i have tried everything. i am in hell. my wife left me because of this. i want to use your ea as the last resort so does it work fine? please help me.

and what to fill in time filter?

gsbharaj:
hello mr tools. i have lost badly at forex till now. i have tried everything. i am in hell. my wife left me because of this. i want to use your ea as the last resort so does it work fine? please help me.

Hello Gsbharaj,

Sorry to hear about your troubles, about the Ea all I can say is test it on a demo account for awhile but since its a martingale EA if you go live with it be very careful, it will bite. Maybe even withdraw your profits as you go.

about using EA's to bring back wife...I got some stories to tell...

mrtools:
Hello Gsbharaj, Sorry to hear about your troubles, about the Ea all I can say is test it on a demo account for awhile but since its a martingale EA if you go live with it be very careful, it will bite. Maybe even withdraw your profits as you go.

thank you.

what is time filter what to put there?

and is din also a good ea. which one should i use?

gsbharaj:
thank you.

what is time filter what to put there?

and is din also a good ea. which one should i use?

About the time filter, its up to you and also your time zone, the time filter is mainly designed to keep you out of markets you don't want the EA to trade in by not allowing it to open the original trade during that time, some people like to trade only during Euro and US opens and not trade during the Asian session, others prefer to trade the Asian and not the others.

About Din haven't tested it enough to give you a good answer on that.Think from what I have seen version 2.6 is the latest.

ps) EventHorizon has been testing RSI trader EA with success and Mladen updated it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177180/page5 maybe check that out.

thank you.

i had a look at your site. do you recommend any EA from those?

Reason: