Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 135

But on the bigger timeframe the arrow is highlighting the opening bar time. I mean for the 4H chart let's say it's highlighting bar, which was opened at 12:00, but only when it's closed (in 16:00) - we can know that (the arrow took it's place). So actually we can't say that we got arrow at 12:00. We got it at 16:00. But on the 15min chart it's shown like it was 12:00 when the signal came, which is not correct, i guess.

Fresh_Prince:
But on the bigger timeframe the arrow is highlighting the opening bar time. I mean for the 4H chart let's say it's highlighting bar, which was opened at 12:00, but only when it's closed (in 16:00) - we can know that (the arrow took it's place). So actually we can't say that we got arrow at 12:00. We got it at 16:00. But on the 15min chart it's shown like it was 12:00 when the signal came, which is not correct, i guess.

French Prince yes if using it in mtf mode the arrow will show on the start of the color change, which is early, you should wait until the mtf step is complete before entering a trade, if I put the arrows in the separate window with the pcci, the will generate arrows either in the beginning of the mtf phase or in the end of it, but for an indicator in the separate window and arrows from it, on the chart window not aware if it's possible to do it that way.

Files:
t3_pcci.png  78 kb

Mladen could you please tell me if there is a good stable smoothed version of STLM histwithout noise, and it should be also nmc. Could you suggest smth?

Fresh_Prince:
Mladen could you please tell me if there is a good stable smoothed version of STLM histwithout noise, and it should be also nmc. Could you suggest smth?

Fresh_Prince

STLM itself is already a smoothed - additional smoothing would add lag

mrtools:
T3 pcci bands from the rar file here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071/page76 updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

this works amazingly well on 15m with h1 multi timeframe

truly amazing! thanks!!!!!!

Hey Mladen, is there any STLM histogram MTF in order to see a bigger timeframe?

Fresh_Prince:
Hey Mladen, is there any STLM histogram MTF in order to see a bigger timeframe?

Fresh_Prince

Since there are multiple versions of stlm, which version exactly are you using?

I'm still with the basic STLM_hist.mq4 with the only one parameter of count bars, nothing more. I suppose that's the oldest one. Can you share some newest mtf versions please, Mladen?

Mladen, would you please answer on my q?

Fresh_Prince:
I'm still with the basic STLM_hist.mq4 with the only one parameter of count bars, nothing more. I suppose that's the oldest one. Can you share some newest mtf versions please, Mladen?

Fresh_Prince, this would be a newer version of STLM histo with mtf and also alerts and arrows.

Reason: