Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 129

gsbharaj:
thank you. i had a look at your site. do you recommend any EA from those?

Not really having the resources to test the EA's there, have been using the forum VPS and opened up one of them and found a Terminator type EA(Cismp1 which is another martingale) that has been left unattended for over 2 years, and the account started with 10k and its at a little over 16k now, but again its martingale and been forward tested on IBFX demo only, and only taking buys only, on GBP/USD,AUDUSD, and USD/JPY.

but...but...in the good old days NewDigital was testing EA's and was consistently showing positive results?...Did he not?...

mrtools:
This is some digital mods done in preparation of creating an Ea, these are using t3 smoothing, they are mtf, and have alerts, 1 has arrows, if you prefer no smoothing just turn t3 period to 1 or zero. Prefer these because i personally have had problems with the other versions not updating, dragging down the computer resources,etc. Hopefully these will make a lot of people a lot of money !

Dear Mrtools

Is it possible to create 'Channel indicator' (like in attached picture) using "T3 smoothing Digital Filters math/calculations" ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071/page76)

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mrtools

Is it possible to create 'Channel indicator' (like in attached picture) using "T3 smoothing Digital Filters math/calculations" ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071/page76)

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

I think that it is better not to do that. Let me explain

The basis for that would be some digital filter (fat or satl) which are already smooth. Applying additional smoothing to them (by using t3) would, in my opinion, add lag that would be, in that case too much to use it in regular trading

mladen:
secretcode

I think that it is better not to do that. Let me explain

The basis for that would be some digital filter (fat or satl) which are already smooth. Applying additional smoothing to them (by using t3) would, in my opinion, add lag that would be, in that case too much to use it in regular trading

Thank you so much Mladen for your kind reply

Best regards

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mrtools

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Secretcode, this is Satl Envelopes.

Files:

mrtools:
Secretcode, this is Satl Envelopes.

Thank you very much Mrtools for this indicator

Really appreciated

secretcode

I got some q to the pro's here. Does this stuff repaint? STLM_hist.mq4. And another one. What's the difference between R-FTLM-STLM-adaptive and the basic one? Can i use the digital filters generator to adjust this R-indicator to the market changes?

Fresh_Prince:
I got some q to the pro's here. Does this stuff repaint? STLM_hist.mq4. And another one. What's the difference between R-FTLM-STLM-adaptive and the basic one? Can i use the digital filters generator to adjust this R-indicator to the market changes?

Correctly coded stlm indicator does not repaint. That indicator should not repaint

R-FTLM-STLM is using adaptive periods (frequencies) for calculations (it uses "R-MESA_Cutoff_frequencies" to calculate those adaptive periods)

So how can i adjust it with the digital filters generator? Is that possible to have different parameters every week depending on market changes?

Reason: