General - page 249

Hi. Recently I opened an account in OANDA. I want to use the signals service, however when I log into my account in MetaTrader5, the signals tab does not appear in the tabs list. In addition, the signals button in the top looks disabled like you can see in the images attached to this post. I
Hello guys, while I am testing a strategy from 3 months now on real cash, I had it register as a signal to be able to have detailed report and statistic on its performance. The problem is that in statistics page, the signal gets quoted with an 570 profit factor and over 1k recovery factor, which we
  Reselling EA  (6)
Hello,  I have bought two EAs which are published on Market, but I have bought them directly from author.  Can I resell them here, or there are any other place here in MQL I can do that? P.S. New owner can contact author of the EAs directly, before buying decision, so he/she can be sure this is not...
In general, on any website where products are bought and sold, it is usually possible to see the customer conversion rate, from where they access them, at what time there are more people and other information of interest that improves the service for both buyers and users. vendors. I wonder if there
I am using MetaTrader 5 and I have the Triple EMA on my computer, but can't figure out how to set it up on my phone. Is this possible? Can you tell me how to do it? Thanks
Hi Is it possible to catch an engulfing candle before it happens
MT4, MT5 Hedging, MT5 Netting, I don't use/code EAs
  Do you believe in Robot?  (30   1 2 3)
Hi guys, Why do some people sell their robots? Generally, if the robot is the solution to earn money, it won't be easy for them to sell it
I currently trade Binary Options on the Quotex platform, How can I set it up to be able to have my account use the order form on the MT5 charts
I don't really know anything about programming in MQL5 but I would like someone to help me edit this script by modifying this one so that can add a line of code that can print a header of reference for each column such as: Date, Open, High, Low, Close for each CSV book and that the data can be
  C++ ... whats next?  (21   1 2 3)
I've just finished my first C++ book "C++ Primer Plus" and still want to study C++ for jumping to the next level in EA programming in MQL 5. Which book would you advise me to study next? Which subject in C++ should I master now for excelling in EA programming?
Hello, I'm having trouble setting up a recurring payment into my mql5 account. I found a page about recurring payments but I'm still having trouble finding the means to setting it up. I have VPS's setup to auto payment at the expiry date but I want to have correct money in my mql5 account at that
How exactly metatrader works when establishing my connection between me to the broker Can my ISP see the connection from my IP address to the Broker's IP while using metatrader? I'm asking this because in my country accessing to the "broker i use" is not allowed, therefore i use DNS or VPN to access
Hello, After having installed and presumably configured the Meta Trader Program on my computer I see actual jobs being completed, but only in the cloud; not locally. Running for approximately 12 hours, no profit has been generated. Complexing is a word I associate with this situation. Reading
Can anyone please recommend some books or Course on Forex Fundamentals. I do not want Technical Analysis stuff. Only Fundamentals
// // @author LazyBear // If you use this code in its orignal/modified form, do drop me a note. // //modified by Kurbelklaus study( "KK_Traders Dynamic Index_Bar Highlighting" , shorttitle= "KK_TDI_BH" ) lengthrsi= input ( 13 ) src=close lengthband= input ( 34 ) lengthrsipl= input ( 2 )
Has any way to Set Stop loss & Take profit at a time in so many orders? I facing problem to set SL & TP at a time in many orders, pls help me if anyone can
Hello everyone. I'm trying to use the chart produced by the Heiken_Ashi indicator as a chart on which other indicators can do the calculations and plot figures, lines, etc. Is the code below correct
I'm looking for an Mt4 Hi Lo indicator for the current day (not the previous day) I was hoping someone could help me out
  Vps not working  (1)
hi sir, i have purchased vps on 14-07-2022, but after migration, i am facing this error in expert option of tools automated trading is disabled due to EA being synchronized with virtual hosting and auto trading stops after this error. Please help me that how can i solve this
hello, in first compile my indicator work currect but when new candle come the indicator not working .. but when recompile or change the timeframe indicator work on all candles .. but still not working on new candles; please check the picture that i send
Is it mandatory to own a VPS from mql5 when we already having a outer VPS connection while subscribing to a signal
My new order command is greyed out
  setting signals  (2)
The person,who's I am copying opens trades at the 0.02 lot size, and in my trading account it copies the signal but at the 0.01 lot size. Anyone know why and how to change this
  error code 148  (1)
hi my ea send error 148 and i know it is come from broker limitation order but for example : broker limitation market order is 50 broker limitation pending order is 50 too if i open 50 orders and i send 1 pending order , after pending order is activated we have 51 orders so then what happened
Hi been using python and metatrader5 library to test some strategies, when I request 5M historical data for fx pairs it allows me to get only 2022 rates otherwise empty data frame and when go for smaller timeframe like 1M I get empty dataframe . any advise I am using icmarkets btw
I've seen Green, Dark Green and Gold, but is there anything higher than Gold? I'm seeing this silver or platinum colored dot testing the EA I made. Is that less than green or higher than green? is it grey, silver, platinum, or what
[Deleted]
Hello, I need to store (add, delete, edit) max profit base on ticket numbers for example as below, what data type or library of mql5 can I use? Maxprofit.ticketnumber1 = 1003 Maxprofit.ticketnumber2 = 811
Hi I've noticed a bug in the scale parameters marks on the side of graph where the parameter increment is shown from right to the left. Here is an example, when the parameter increment start from the left, 30 correspond to the first line, 65 to the second line, 100 correspond to the 3rd line ... Now
Why my signal is not available in public