General - page 247

double ema_21[]; double ema_55[]; double ema_233[]; double ema_21_m5[]; double ema_55_m5[]; double ema_233_m5[]; double ema_21_h4[]; double ema_55_h4[]; double ema_233_h4[]; ArraySetAsSeries(ema_21, true); ArraySetAsSeries(ema_55, true); ArraySetAsSeries(ema_233, true); ArraySetAsSeries(ema_21_m5
Hey guys, so I am experimenting MQL5 and I saw there is no more Deinit by default so you have to add it. I made a quick test of an indicator that display an object at OnInit but I want it to be removed when I remove the indicator so ObjectDelete. I added a OnDeinit func and put the ObjectDelete
Hi everyone, I am now using MQL5 for my indicator. I want to a single sign (e.g. a circle dot, a star, etc..) on top a previous candle which is far 105 bars from the current candle. Please refer to my picture for more detail. How can I do it in MQL5 language ? Thank you so much for considering my
  MT4 NOT WORKING  (2)
HELLO friends, please help, after installing an INDICATOR which required that i copy a dll file to mt4 terminal which i did, then the mt4 refused to open, please how do i fix the problem
[Deleted]
I have 7 trendlines available on chart I want all of them to rename, I can get its name using ObjectName but how can i rename it
  Money management  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi, I hope I'm at the right place for this. I am a bit confused about money management. I am working on a strategy that will hopefully bring me 10 pips on each trade. Right now, I am testing on a demo account. My next step will be testing on a mini account (100$). I don't know what to expect...
Hey! I'm new to MQL. I have this simple MA Crossover EA (attached in txt) I'm using and I want to have the Lot Size calculated based of % risk (Given Stop Loss in Pips and account balance). I'm trying to implement the code from https://www.earnforex.com/guides/how-to-calculate-position-size-in-mql4/
  Does anyone know how this happened?  (60   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi. I placed a sell limit order in my real account. But position opened at a level that chart didn't reach to it. Is it possible
Hi, I get this error when I log in to the site: " Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team " I get this error when I try to leave a message from the support department: "Your request has not been sent, please add more information." And I can not put any message in
Hi, Am looking through some mt5 backtest results- and a strategy is showing poor results one hour only 20th hour usa, on the MT5 backtest results graph ( byday of week, hour etc) Can someone explain how to convert the hours on MT5 backtest into USA time- there is terminal time broker time vps time
[Deleted]
Is there any open source library to integrate voice command into MT5
could someone assis to separate the colour buffer here such that this hull will show 2 buffers like mt4 //------------------------------------------------------------------ #property copyright "" #property link "" //------------------------------------------------------------------ #property
[Deleted]
MT5 is doing some strange activity, It could be due to code i have written, I am sure about it because it only happens when i add my EA Chart shifts backwards in frequent intervals, All method to detect why its happening failed so last one is to track events which occurs on MT5, Is there any way to
I have two EAs: one for MT4 & one for MT5. I need them both to trade with the same balance /deposit so that growth is unified and not divided. Does anyone know if I can do this? and how? Much appreciated
  dual cpu 64 core  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I recently bought a motherboard that manages two 64 core and 128 Trade CPUs each, unfortunately ON mt5 I can only see 50% of the agents, what should I do to be able to use 100% of the resources? the processors are as follows: AMD EPYC 7H12 64-Core Processor 2.60 GHz AMD EPYC 7H12 64-Core
  metatrader 5  (1)
how do i add united states stocks in metatrader
Hello, I'm having problems with set time in MyFxBook indicator. I wrote this: int OnInit () { //-------------------------------------------------------------------+ int count= 0 ; bool timerset= false ; while (!timerset && count< 5 ) { timerset= EventSetTimer ( 1 );
Hi guys anyone who has the codes or any way on how to add or download forex news to your EA or indicator and open the trades based on the impact that specific news has on specific currency pairs that are affect by the news
Hi, I want to increase text label size showing on mt4 chart by this code. Please m Here is the code
I would like to know If I subscribe for a copy trade from a signal provider, and somehow the signal does not bring any desired results so In the middle of the month say after 10 days I unsubscribe from signals from signal provider..Can I get back remaining subscription amount back to my account
I would like to change my phone number and I have lost access to the old one. I've already asked the Chat Bot and she suggested I need to request the change of my private data in Service Desk (where there is no topic on the drop-down list)
I charged 100 dollars from credit. How do I pay back to credit
Hello, MetaTrader 5 got a great update for iOS devices 2 weeks ago. In old version I could open up to 4 charts in one window on my iPad, but I don’t know how to do it in new version. Help me, please
[Deleted]
i can't copy on my mt4 account. Signal tab of metatrader4 platform does not appear i have logged in my mql5.com account to the mt4 platform
need logging into my live account on my computer
Hello, I have been using the strategy tester to test my Expert Advisor and verify my software design. It looks really good. The thing I like the most is how my EA will stop trading if I loss to much money. I set the loss to 3% The EA works every time in the strategy tester. When I go live.....it is
  Recover your loss first  (31   1 2 3 4)
I think when we get some loss on the first or second trade of the day then we should try to recover the loss and after that we should not trade anymore. What about you.
Hi, I have recived a comment from the moderator on March 25, 2019. According to performance of the signal afterwards, the comments should removed / modified. How can I follow this issue. 2019.03.25 08:03 80% of growth achieved within 4 days. This comprises 5% of days out of 83 days of the signal's