General - page 244

I am trying to get buttons working in Backtester MT5. I want to know if there's any way to get mouse events(Clicks and coordinates) outside of OnChartEvents as its not called in BackTester. Thank You
I have A Simple Code In Python That Places Orders On MQL5. But The Problem Is If We Use 2 Different Accounts ( Account A and Account B ) And Both Accounts Are Placing Order At Same Time There Is An Issue. For Example I Am placing an order For EURUSD on Account A and GBPUSD On Account B Sometimes It
Hello, what code can I put in an EA to only allow to work on Demo account and not Live account? Thanks
i erroneously topped up my MQL5 account I want the money back to my WebMoney account. please help
Modify Strategy tester to go up the last bar? Is it possible to do this
[Deleted]
I would like to request MT5 developers to add a middle line on Equidistant Channel Object Tool on next update if possible other trading platforms already have this, but i think its missing on MT5
  no questions  (1)
I tried to buy a program, but needed to know if it works in mt5 for Mac system M1 Monterrey,could not ask there is no place for questions
My signal is not showing correct statistics, how to solve this <...>
[Deleted]
If I choose a signal and try to copy the order, do I have to buy a vps
  MT5 Account  (3)
I need assistance with my MT5 Account
  copy signals  (2)
Is the price for copy signals the price per signal or like a subscription price for a week or month? Thanks, newbie here! :)
hello guy's, I need help on converting this indicator from mt4 to mt5 , I have done my best on converting it, the problem is that when loading it on mt5 ,it says the indicator is too slow ,any idea what might be wrong
Hello guys is there anyone who add alerts to this indicator? Needed urgently. Tell me your if it's possible. Thanks https://www.mql5.com/en/code/728
I Have Almost More Than 100 Clients To Manage In my MT5 App. But The Issue Is Using MQL5 Client App In Windows I Am Able To Connect With 1 Client At A Time Using Python If I Connect To 2nd Client I Have To Close The Connection Of 1st Client. Is There Any Way I Can Connect To Multiple Clients At The
  VPS  (3)
Please is there a way to update my ea on VPS after losing the terminal settings
  HELP ME! PLEASE  (1)
I've just started working on exchanges like this. And now I'm participating in the program to give away $ 10 for new accounts (no deposit required). But I don't know the rules and how to perform the task of how to withdraw money to the bank. So I uploaded here a picture of the rules of that
Hi, I'm trying to reproduce a TradingView chart on MT5 - it consists of a 1 minute US30 chart and two MACD indicators with different timeframes - the first is 1 minute, matching the chart, the second is five minute. With TradingView, the five minute MACD is scaled to match the one minute chart, but
  <...> - Rented  (4)
To <...>/MQL5 Admin, Just rented/paid the <...>, i am new to forex, how will I get the EA and install in the MT5. Thanks
[Deleted]
  Ask for help .  (2)
i want to close all my limit orders at the end of the day. Can anyonee help me with the code please? Also i have tried to code. Please mark if any thing is wrong. int openOrderID; int magicNB = 55555 ; if (Hour() == 0 && Minute() < 2 && Seconds() == 0 && OrdersTotal () > 0 )
Hi, I have subscribe to a signal call <Deleted> yesterday. Which require minimum USD 3000 in an account. I only have USD1000 in the account. The Signal is not start yet as today. I can unsubscribe it and change to his other signal which is require for USD1000 only. I have paid for the USD 40 fees
Hello, I'm using python. On my code i want to do sell order like this : mt5.order_send(request) request variable contain: {'action': 1, 'symbol': 'GBPCAD', 'volume': 0.01, 'type': 1, 'price': 1.5594, 'sl': 1.57441, 'tp': 1.53441, 'deviation': 20, 'magic': 234000, 'comment': 'python script'
Hi! Is the signal copying lot size automatically adjusted by the balance in my trading account? I'd like to increase the lot size of the trades. Can I change it manually? Where can I find the settings and how can I change them? Thanks
Hi guys, I tried to find an answer anywhere but I didn't find anything. Everytime I add indicators on my chart, price is not updating anymore or it goes really late and it is so frustrating. It doesn't happen just on my laptop but on my fusion5 tablet too. I don't think it is the broker because on
I want my EA to stop trading for d week when my condition to close all trade is met. And resume trading the upper week at the same day of last week when it closes all trade and stopped Example1 If (xy < ab) { Close all trades; Start trade = false; (Stop further trade) Get today day of the week; (
  Daily Open Line  (1)
Hello all, I'm not a programmer by any means, but I have this simple indicator that I downloaded from this site to draw a line from the daily open. what I would really like to do is to change this to draw the line across to the days end as soon as the first candle prints. rather than the line
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I am trying to write an expert advisor that is able to open positions in several currency pairs but when it detects a signal in a currency pair, it opens a position in all the symbols in which it is enabled, I want it to be able to recognize the symbol of where does the signal come
Hello every one. How much is the maximum size of a public variable? Can this amount be increased? For example, I want to define an array with 30,000 indices, which gives an error of variable size being too large
  DAX Symbol  (13   1 2)
My DAX symbol (DE30) just disappeared. What is going on and how can i find it? Thanks
Hi all, Anyone of you encounter this symptom where when you restart the MT5 terminal, the EA settings gets back to default
Hello everyone, I am doing an optimization with a computer that has 56 cores. I have disabled the use of 16 of them, to have some cores available and not use all the processor Unfortunately, I am not able to start the optimization, since the MT5 stays "thinking" and does not advance Also, the 500GB