General - page 243

I have two EAs: one for MT4 & one for MT5. I need them both to trade with the same balance /deposit so that growth is unified and not divided. Does anyone know if I can do this? and how? Much appreciated
  dual cpu 64 core  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I recently bought a motherboard that manages two 64 core and 128 Trade CPUs each, unfortunately ON mt5 I can only see 50% of the agents, what should I do to be able to use 100% of the resources? the processors are as follows: AMD EPYC 7H12 64-Core Processor 2.60 GHz AMD EPYC 7H12 64-Core
  metatrader 5  (1)
how do i add united states stocks in metatrader
Hello, I'm having problems with set time in MyFxBook indicator. I wrote this: int OnInit () { //-------------------------------------------------------------------+ int count= 0 ; bool timerset= false ; while (!timerset && count< 5 ) { timerset= EventSetTimer ( 1 );
Hi guys anyone who has the codes or any way on how to add or download forex news to your EA or indicator and open the trades based on the impact that specific news has on specific currency pairs that are affect by the news
Hi, I want to increase text label size showing on mt4 chart by this code. Please m Here is the code
I would like to know If I subscribe for a copy trade from a signal provider, and somehow the signal does not bring any desired results so In the middle of the month say after 10 days I unsubscribe from signals from signal provider..Can I get back remaining subscription amount back to my account
I would like to change my phone number and I have lost access to the old one. I've already asked the Chat Bot and she suggested I need to request the change of my private data in Service Desk (where there is no topic on the drop-down list)
I charged 100 dollars from credit. How do I pay back to credit
Hello, MetaTrader 5 got a great update for iOS devices 2 weeks ago. In old version I could open up to 4 charts in one window on my iPad, but I don’t know how to do it in new version. Help me, please
[Deleted]
i can't copy on my mt4 account. Signal tab of metatrader4 platform does not appear i have logged in my mql5.com account to the mt4 platform
need logging into my live account on my computer
Hello, I have been using the strategy tester to test my Expert Advisor and verify my software design. It looks really good. The thing I like the most is how my EA will stop trading if I loss to much money. I set the loss to 3% The EA works every time in the strategy tester. When I go live.....it is
  Recover your loss first  (31   1 2 3 4)
I think when we get some loss on the first or second trade of the day then we should try to recover the loss and after that we should not trade anymore. What about you.
Hi, I have recived a comment from the moderator on March 25, 2019. According to performance of the signal afterwards, the comments should removed / modified. How can I follow this issue. 2019.03.25 08:03 80% of growth achieved within 4 days. This comprises 5% of days out of 83 days of the signal's
Hi everyone Need help with simple Sell code using a signal from a custom indicator , the indicator will generate an arrow (color blue) with number 1 or 2, this will happen at the open of the candle or during. in need a code to open a sell trade (only) whenever this happens and close the trade
I have an EA that works with macd divergence, however i can no longer access the code for macd divergence, its automatically opening with wordpad and showing gibberish on the screen. Whenever i run it on MT the indicator works fine but i can no longer access the code for it. Any advice would be
Guys... i have a strategy... but i need to understand how to calcular the AVERAGE PRICE... can you help me? For exemple below all are BUY ORDERS, ok? LOTS PRICE 0,01 1.01850 0.01 1.01800 0.02 1.01750 0.02 1.01700 0.03 1.01650 I would like to understand how I calculate how many pips my
What is the proper place to submit bug reports for MT5? I found a bug in the "close by" user interface, which results in the wrong order being closed. If you sort the order list, then your selection will no longer match the actual order that will be closed. See image: How to fix? Very annoying when
There is a guy who left a comment on a post on my profile page, which links to his youtube link. I can't find any buttons to delete his comment. How can I remove it? Thanks
//--- indicator settings #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_plots 2 #property indicator_type1 DRAW_ARROW #property indicator_width1 3 #property indicator_color1 0xFF901E #property indicator_label1 "Buy" #property indicator_type2 DRAW_ARROW #property
[Deleted]
When selecting a signal, can I check multiple parameters to filter at the same time? For example, I want to look for signals with a maximum drawdown less than 10% and trading period greater than 40 weeks So I can only sort by weeks, or sort by Drawdown, and then look at them one by one
Hi everyone, I am curious to know what everyone's thoughts are on averaging/martingale-related strategies... and if you trade/traded this method, what was your experience like and do you have any ideas that can improve performance and risk, and why? I trade with an EA and utilise an equity
55 pips is the largest slippage on record for me, how about you
Hi, When I import the book order using the market_book_get function (https://www.mql5.com/fr/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5marketbookget_py). I have this output. (BookInfo(type=1, price=1.2004299999999999, volume=250, volume_dbl=250.0), BookInfo(type=1, price=1.20037, volume... {'type': 1
On of my EA’s won’t work of which it comes up with this message Array out of range in “EAname.mql4 (1273,31) Anyone had any experience with this before
i need some information about forex rebate . i have some doubt about it . from where it refund you money? will broker will charge you more by paying fxrebate and fxrebate back to you. i have confusion about this