General - page 245

signals  (1)
hi can any teach hands on training for signals, thanks
  Disconnected  (4)
My MT5 account is no longer live. It has been disconnected anyone know why this would happen ?? ‘Willy
Actually the MT5 on my laptop I can see the update and have done the update. I have 2 installs of MT5 on my VPS and I have gone to do those updates but they show only the old version and no updates available. Can anyone give me any guidance please? Thanks
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I recently updated my MT5 and since then it keeps shutting itself down. Crashing every now and then. When I open it it takes just a few minutes and then will automatically shut down. I have uninstalled and re-installed but still does not solve my problem. What could
Hi, I just recently purchased an EA but it says account name is not verified "Account Name not verified: EA is not allowed to run on this account Name" hope you can help me
Dears , I have account on MT4 and I want to withdrawal from MT4 , please provide me steps
I'm adding manual alerts to a chart via (chart)left click->Trading->Alert. The default is 'sound' with other options, file/mail/notification. Is there anyway to get a popup with manual alerts? I can't find the option. Thanks
I am trying to use command line to automate the optimization of some EAs. Below is the content of the ini file I am using. I tried to optimize the EA manually(without command line and ini) and it works fine. It also works fine when "optimization = 0" (saved reports as htm) but it doesn't work
I just found an error on the WebTerminal. I opened a sell order but got a buy order. https://www.mql5.com/en/trading
Hi Experts, Does the mt5 strategy tester simulator included the slippage during high impact news
Downloaded the .dmg file for MT5. Previously, on MT4 (I'm new to MT5) to add indicators: Finder>Applications>MT4>Show Package contents>drive_c>Program Files(x86)>Find your broker listed>MQL4>indicators. It's quite a few steps but actually fairly straightforward and similar to dropping indicators in
Hi, I bought MQL5 VPS for 15USD and I am trying to migrate however error keeps occurring I checked the journal and it says the following "NS 0 19:50:44.492 Experts expert Golden Tree (XAUUSD,H1) loaded successfully JF 2 19:50:45.128 Virtual Hosting 'MQL5 New York NY4 34' failed to send status
MT5 terminal Shutdown on windows 10 in every Few minutes. If any one facing this problem. Kindly Give me the solution please
well this is my first time asking question on quesry sites. what i am doing basically is , i am using a mt4 account in VPS and one another account in my PC. On VPS Server i designed a program completely where i use sendnotification function to get the alert on my mobile , basically according to the
I checked with MathRound, NormalizeDouble and Round. Nothing works. I want to round my AccountEquity. How? int OnInit () { //--- indicator buffers mapping Comment ( StringFormat ( "Equity is %f" , AccountEquity())); NormalizeDouble (AccountEquity(), 1 ); //--- return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); }
session times indicator shaded box disappear sometimes, hi low indicator levels don't remove when next day starts, and trendlines wont stay on charts when these indicators are being used, . any ideas on how to fix would be greatly appreciated cheers
Why are the Tmp files taking all my disc space? I've had to manually delete these for the last week. Shouldn't they be cleaned up by the program? Appears to be build 1755 in the Manager.
After getting a new password for MQL5 ( https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten) I login and I am in MQL5. OK. I immediately after go to my trading platform and change my passport (tools-Options-community). As soon as I go to the Market on my trading platform to buy some product, I'm immediately
This is a question of curiosity. Why is a “datetime” limited to 31 December, 3000? In the original MQL4, a “datetime” data-type was originally 4 bytes, presumably an “int” data-type with a limit of 2147483647 that would give a maximum date-time of D’2038.01.19 03:14:07’. Later on, with the
Hello,can you please help me ? I am writing expert in mql 4, now I want to enter metatrader 5 but I don't have enough time to learn mql5 ? How can I use mql 4 codes in meta editor 5? Thanks
hello is there a strength meter for trading indices
I have a XM account and interested to Copy Trade up to 6 Expert Advice (EA). What I understand is, if you want to copy trade from 6 people, I MUST have 6 accounts. My question is: 1. When I login to METATRADER 5, I can only login one account at a time, so what VPS would you suggest so that I can
  New order button  (2)
new order Button turn of and fast order cant find it
Hi, I am building an expert advisor for the 5m timeframe. However, this expert advisor needs to identify the low and the high of the current day since it will only buy if the price is at the low of the current day or sell if the price is at the high of the current day. What is the code for getting
Dear Support Team, I had wrote Expert Advisor and compile it and use it many times but suddenly it stop to execute . Unfortunately, I cannot use the Trading platform . In the Terminal --> Journal --> showing: "expert NewBeta (EURUSD,H1) loaded successfully". just this message appear and nothing
I am trying to register a virtual server for my account and I am getting the message "no hosting server is available for your broker" . how can I fix this problem ? your help will be much appreciated
Hi, if the author deletes Ea from the market, can I continue to use it
Local Network Farm can be used before, but today I found It can't be used! I have two PC, IP is "192.168.2.101" and "192.168.2.102". I have already create "inbound" rules for the ports : Windows Firewall > Advanced Settings > Inbound Rules > New Rule ... But both of them can't find each other.  I...
Hello Forum, in an additional instance MT5 I can only move charts very slowly with the mousebutton pressed. This also happens with the movement of the vertical scaling on the right... What was the reason again and where / how can I fix it? This is a unique problem with a unique "symptomatology"