General - page 248

I've copy a trader with the symbol is STEP INDEX, but my MT5 didn't execute the trade every time there was an order on the person I followed. I use Exness broker. Anybody can support me
Is it possible for broker to hide open time and set both open and close time as the close time in trade history? They said it is a post trade mechanism where they hide the open time for trader's privacy but I do not know if it is true or not. Thanks in advance
Hello, I created an expert depending on custom indicator . it is work perfectly at windows 7 but dose not work at window 10 Can anyone tells me the reason and how to fix this problem? input int MagicNumber= 10001 ; input double Lots = 0.1 ; input double StopLoss= 0 ; input double TakeProfit= 0 ;
  Log files  (4)
Hello How can i delete log files from EA or stop using them so i wont get this error: " log files size exceeded 2055 MB" While uploading new version
Is there a way to programmatically turn 'Precise Time Scale' on and off in Options? If not, any workarounds
Hi, i purchased a virtual server today, I installed and supposedly migrated my indicators into the VS, but i am not getting any push notifications as expected from the VS. I need help with this as my subscription is running. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello! I tried to open a real account in MetaTrader 5, but the server of MetaQuotes Software Corp. does not allow it. It only allows you to open a demo account. What should be done in this case
  about VPS on mt4  (8)
Hello to all traders ! im trading for few months now.. ive an EA robot that manage my trading all automate . ive just rented an VPS from MT4 and paid for 1 month . i did sync to all.. can i turn off my computer and the EA will keep working ? I'm using the VPS service cuz ive internet connection
I want to some auto test and some auto optimization (walking forward test) need work with configure file. This work well In old version 202204XX I verify terminal64 with ini file with .. at my env (win10, 202204XX terminal64 ). [Tester] OptMode=-1 TicksMode OptForward Visualization But right now
i use isp internet and using a dynamic ip adress. i want join sterategy tester as an agent but my laptop cant conect to mt5 cloud. here is an image of strategy tester
[Deleted]
I have this disabled which shifts chart to right end but still sometime at randomly chart shifts back to 2 or 3 days back when i do analysis How can i fix this or any method which disallows chart to move automatic scroll when this setting is disabled
Hello, I Created an Expert depending on external indicator while i backtesting it working too slow I think the problem is in the indicator code Can somebody refer to me the mistake that cause this slow? #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_plots 2
Hello Friends, I am having an intermittent issue with my MT5. This issue randomly occurs and fixes itself when I either close and restart MT5 or when I flip through different time frames on MT5. The specific issue is that my charts will be missing the first half of data for the year 2022. I will
I just wonder why some expert provide the strategy for free, I used few of them and they are really working. I really appreciate, however I just wonder if they will charge us later? Thanks
I am not an expert at website. However, I am just curious about /go?link= I just noticed that /go?link= is inserted whenever external link is inserted in news feed, etc. It might be the same for the forum post too. For example, if the original link was " https://www.amazon.com/ ", then the html code
Hi there, when a position is closed ( for reaching TP or SL) I would like to hear a notification. Is it possible? Thanks
Hello fellow traders, I have problem with my laptop whereby after analyzing any pair the drawings I made during the technical analysis get deleted when I shut down. All the drawings get deleted when I on my system again. I need some guide on what I can do so that the drawings will be retained until
any idea if you can help me I cannot subscribe signal something wrong my vps internet cannot connect or even login from mql5
Hi. Recently I opened an account in OANDA. I want to use the signals service, however when I log into my account in MetaTrader5, the signals tab does not appear in the tabs list. In addition, the signals button in the top looks disabled like you can see in the images attached to this post. I
Hello guys, while I am testing a strategy from 3 months now on real cash, I had it register as a signal to be able to have detailed report and statistic on its performance. The problem is that in statistics page, the signal gets quoted with an 570 profit factor and over 1k recovery factor, which we
  Reselling EA  (6)
Hello,  I have bought two EAs which are published on Market, but I have bought them directly from author.  Can I resell them here, or there are any other place here in MQL I can do that? P.S. New owner can contact author of the EAs directly, before buying decision, so he/she can be sure this is not...
In general, on any website where products are bought and sold, it is usually possible to see the customer conversion rate, from where they access them, at what time there are more people and other information of interest that improves the service for both buyers and users. vendors. I wonder if there
I am using MetaTrader 5 and I have the Triple EMA on my computer, but can't figure out how to set it up on my phone. Is this possible? Can you tell me how to do it? Thanks
Hi Is it possible to catch an engulfing candle before it happens
MT4, MT5 Hedging, MT5 Netting, I don't use/code EAs
  Do you believe in Robot?  (30   1 2 3)
Hi guys, Why do some people sell their robots? Generally, if the robot is the solution to earn money, it won't be easy for them to sell it
I currently trade Binary Options on the Quotex platform, How can I set it up to be able to have my account use the order form on the MT5 charts
I don't really know anything about programming in MQL5 but I would like someone to help me edit this script by modifying this one so that can add a line of code that can print a header of reference for each column such as: Date, Open, High, Low, Close for each CSV book and that the data can be
  C++ ... whats next?  (21   1 2 3)
I've just finished my first C++ book "C++ Primer Plus" and still want to study C++ for jumping to the next level in EA programming in MQL 5. Which book would you advise me to study next? Which subject in C++ should I master now for excelling in EA programming?
Hello, I'm having trouble setting up a recurring payment into my mql5 account. I found a page about recurring payments but I'm still having trouble finding the means to setting it up. I have VPS's setup to auto payment at the expiry date but I want to have correct money in my mql5 account at that