General - page 254

Hello, I'm trying to move a signal i bought by mistake on the wrong broker. So as the tutorial shown me i'm going to https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions I click I pick 'Move subscription'. I put "SolidECN-Server" in broker and my login into login. I click on Move. The pop up close, but the
  stop limit orders  (13   1 2)
Hi there, I'd like to know something about stop limit orders. I have been using stop ordens to buy at market in some point, but I'd like to buy only until a value so I started to change to stop limit orders. What I was expecting from buy stop limit? I was expecting that when the price hit the value
Hello, we are taking the trader "CAD trader" on MT4. We have the copying set up on the online server, however when we compare the trades with mql4 and our MT4 platform, the trades do not match. At the same time, we have copytrading set to demo. Why aren't all our stores being copied, could this be a
  Some good **** ?  (1)
Hello, <Deleted> Thank you
Hello all I need 2 window dialogs on chart. I create one CAppDialog and one CDialog and then add CDialog to CAppDialog. I want CDialog not to be moved when CAppDialog is Dragging by user. 1. Any idea how to do this? 2. Do i doing right for having more than 1 dialog on chart? Is there any better
I am supposed to have 8 more installs of this product: <Deleted> but it is gone from the market place
My account has been debited with 5 units, which doesn't seem like much, but I don't understand why. How can I sort this out
Example : open trades ; #symbol #ticket #profit USDCAD# 259186565 - 900,57 AUDCAD# 259186566 -1 346,35 EURUSD# 259186568 3 698,94 GOLD# 259186569 -10 538,20 AUDUSD# 259186570 -1 893,29 GER40Cash 259186571 -1 489,92 the list I want to get the sum of their profits: int
Hello , i tried purchasing a ea and after that i was blocked and can not continue please help thank you
Tried to add the simple Apple's symbol AAPL to symbols. Why always failed? This is the most simple function !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why it's so hard????????????? The only stupid things showing up is Forex Metals Indexes Commoditiies Custum WHY
[Deleted]
I want to get Price where Crosshair is clicked, How can i code this event
XAUUSD.r at xxxx.xx skipped as no symbol found I followed a signal, but error happens as above. The trader's account is XAUUSD.r, but mine is XAUUSD, and Metatrader doesn't recognize the mapping. I've searched, and found a few posts too, but can't find any solution. Suggestion? Thanks
Hey guys, does anyone work with emails with attachments? I found an older posting about that topic but that’s not too easy to understand. Maybe someone already uses this and can help me? I made an indicator which runs on a server and alerts me when a special chart formation is detected. Then it
I came across this issue, I was testing an ea for over 4 months, most of the time I just re-tested same settings and results were good, yesterday I decided to do one last test with the same settings before going live and the backtest result was bad...my question is what happened? why? Did the broker
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 0 #property indicator_plots 0 input int inpPeriod = 5; // Period for month string inpUniqueID = "Unique"; int period; bool initFailed = false; //------------------------------------------------------------------ // Custom indicator
Comments that do not relate to the " In the strategy tester, how to manually place orders ? ", have been moved into this topic
How can hold a trade for n number of bars in an EA also if the ea code find conditions to open another trade
Hello folks, Seeking your help, I am trying to build a simple function in one of my EA to have a comprehensive list of orders pending execution and current running positions. One solution is to create a list where every 5 seconds, I scan orders and positions opened by ma ea, store them in a
Hi Recently I decided to not save password in Metatrader 5 terminal but now my trading history will disappear from charts as soon as I have logged in. I can see trading history again after I disable and re-enable it again. Its pretty annoying. Can somebody confirm is this only my issue and maybe a
Im coding an ea that sells but i dont know why it doesnt work. I upload you the image of the pattern that i want to code. Thanks void OnTick () { bool trade = true ; for ( int i= 0 ;i< OrdersTotal ();i++) { int orden_seleccionada = OrderSelect ( 1 ,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); if
Hi, Take a look at the class definition please: class CExpertSignal : public CExpertBase { protected : //--- variables double m_base_price; // base price for detection of level of entering (and/or exit?) //--- variables for working with additional filters CArrayObj
Hey guys, can anyone please explain me what this expression means and how the (!=) condition is being evaluated? (m_patterns_usage&((( int ) 1 )<<p))!= 0 For more context, this code is part of a macro which is defined in the ExpertSignal.mqh after generating an Expert using a moving average as
I want to start MT4 with a specific profile through a batch file. Is this the correct way? terminal.exe /profile:"C:\Users\abc\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\xyz\profiles\NASDAQ" I found this solution on another forum, but Im not able to direct the terminal to use the AppData folder: echo
Hello, I am trying to use the Strategy Tester to manually backtest a strategy where I use the Ichimoku indicator, but I cannot find a way to place orders in the Strategy Tester. Here is what I have done so far: 1) In the Strategy Tester overview section I have chosen "Indicator" 2) In the settings
Does any one here know MT5 head quarter phone number or email address? If you guys have please tell me, because I really need it. Thanks so much
Hi, I downloaded MT4 on my Mac and bought trade assistant. When I open the MT4 platform I can't login to the MTQL5 community. It says: login failed I'm using my username to login. Does anyone know what the problem is
I've been struggling with this one for a while, I know you can change the limit (number of times an alert pings once breached) and other features by directly editing the alert itself on the terminal. But how do you configure the platform so all new alerts are automatically created with a new limit...
Hello, I would like to know the formula for computing the value of a pip (more specifically the minimum mouvement of a forex pair) for a leverage of 100. Here is what I have tried: Let's try to calculate this value for the AUD/USD pair: 1) 1 pip = 0.0001 of the AUD/USD pair 2) we can say that "1
Hello everyone I created a horizontal line with the button. This H line can be selected and moved. I want the price of the horizontal line to be updated on this line by moving this line by the user. This is done when I release the line. But I want the text of the line to change continuously when the
  My EA Issue  (5)
Hi I Wrote an EA using MQL5 to execute Limit orders and stop orders Automatically in the chart. my EA works in Backtest but when I drop it on my demo account chart, nothing happen(the same chart and the same timeframe). my EA: not timeframe related. not Symbol related. not time range