General - page 238

Hi all, I have a question regarding ask and bid price. If I want to buy then I use the ask price, if I want to sell I use the bid price. What I want to ask if I want to close the order, if I want to close the buy order, do I close it at the ask price or the bid price? Thanks
Greetings all, Do you know of a any way to extract Ask High and Ask Low Information of previous daily candles in MQL5? I have tried the following two methods: 1- Using Mqlrates to extract spread data and deduce Ask High and Ask Low accordingly. However, it seems that Mqlrates only stores the highest
Hi, I'm looking to change my VPS from one broker to another; however, anytime that I try the "Move subscription" window just resets to the original values (The account details I'm moving from). It doesn't provide any error message
I need a working VWAP indicator (MQ5 or Source code) to be called by an EA based on it. Unfortunately all the MQ5 files I found here and there give the error "Cannot load custom indicator (4802)" + "OnInit failed" when executing the EA in test mode. Pls note that all the indicators I tried work w/o
Hi, I am trying to install MT5 on my m1 MacBook Pro however once I have downloaded the dmg file from Download the trading platform for Mac OS , I drag it over to the application folder it never actually start the installation. When I try to open it, it is just unresponsive and no window comes up. It
Hi all. I have been working on a function that acts on the pending orders inside a multi symbol EA. When I run the code it works great if I use only 1 pair but when I enable multi symbol it only acts on the latest opened pending Order. I tried using m_order.select from COrderInfo and directly
Hi, I am new to MQL5 coding , I am trying my First EA, I request someone to help to complete my strategy For example, when the RSI value reaches 30, I placed a buy order and if the RSI value further reduces and reaches a value say, 15, I would like to place one more buy order with different lot
Hi Experts, quick question why after optimizing parameter profit factor have different color
Hello everyone, Hope this finds you all well! I am totally new to trading, started with $1,000 which I completely lost. Now I am looking for a free trading bot for XAUUSD to test it with $200 before funding real money. I was looking into Expert Advisors but didn't quite get what is the most
My network connection is strong but When I open my trading account it says "no connection" If I open a demo account the connection will back. Please help me how to fix this, until now I can't connect my trading account to server
  Martingale MA  (3)
Hi guys So what I initially wanted was for this EA to open trades on a moving average cross and use the martingale method but it does not seem to be working for the way I wanted it to. I am a beginner at coding mql4 coding so wanted to see if anyone could assist
i tried upload my mt4 account as signal provider and i got message its used already? someone cheating. so mql4 team should find out. i need upload my account myself. this is my account for signal 3020121 infinox live4 but showing someone else using it how possible
Hi, is there any software like mt4 or mt5 manual copy transaction emulator? I would like to use to copy trades between prop trading firm accounts, but some do not accept copying. Is it possible to simulate a copied transaction to make it look manual by the broker? Thank you
  Trade from USA  (5)
Hi all Can we keep trading and using the MT5 if we travel to USA. More info about this would be great. Thanks Clinton
  MT5 Local Time Display  (12   1 2)
I LOVE MT5 but can't believe Metaquotes can't add a little dropdown box in the corner to select your UTC offset and have the date and time formatted according to your local time... I don't care much for broker or server time and have seen and read all sort of reasons why this capability doesn't
i get this error (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [500: Internal Server Error]) when i try to install purchases ea or demo on mt5 please help
Hi, I have already placed positions with certain magic numbers, along the way i want to be able to change the magic numbers as i go. Is there a way to do it through coding? I know that there is no way manually. But i hope MT has thought about this and gave us the ability to change through code. I
Good morning everyone!!! Sirs, I saw a post from one of the developers of MT5 stating that it is possible to use OpenCL for optimization of strategies and backtesting with the use of GPUs. My question: Would it be possible to develop a script to provide computational power from GPUs to Agent Tester?...
I have a scalping strategy in small time frame 1 Min and below , and i always have the problem of the spread either opening the trade delayed or before the price , ( note that my price level entry is really important) what i was thinking about is to code something that will be Doing the following
Hi, I'm trying to run some backtestings in Tick mode in my MT5 Tester, but I'm being unable to do so with the system stopping with the errors "pass X tested with error "no disk space in ticks generating function in <hour here>", followed by "connection closed". It seems that while doing the testing
  PIPS are killing me  (20   1 2)
sorry guys for this basic question , but i have been searching and reading a lot to find a very simple answer to this but i dont know if my mind is blocked or i cant get it or what since i am new at trading . ok, in gold for example price moves from 1800.21$ to 1802.21$ lot of people refer to this
How does one make a script to run continuously for example i want the script to watch for a specific price level which can be triggered several times during the day
Hi Guys If we see some of signal here, sometimes we found the notice/warning like this : 1. The number of deal in the account is too small to evaluate trading quality My question is how many deals on a account to not get this warning 2. This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be
Hey, I installed MT5 on my Pop OS with wine. Seems to work fine, but when I try to login to MQL5.community it freezes and becomes unresponsive. I wanted to try some free indicators, but can't install them as they are only available on the market. I did install some other indicators/scripts which I
Here is my code I took from google and I cannot get this to work. Any idea what I may be doing wrong? First time doing this so it may be something obvious. Thanks in advance! input int SL = 150; //15 pip void OnTradeTransaction ( const MqlTradeTransaction &txs, const MqlTradeRequest &req, const
Hello guys, so im new in the trading world and im wondering can someone tell where shall i start learning,is there a sites that i can study or do you know people that make videos on that topic that can be helpful to me.I am very persistent guy and ready to study and learn еveryrhing i need to know
Hi @all, I just wanted to use the mobil app and therefore I have to log into my (demo) account on my phone. The problem: the login data was in a mail in the MT4 mailbox. But now I realized that all mails are missing in my Mailbox, although in the files ystem (Windows 10) there are files in the a
[Deleted]
Hi , is it possible to make only one trade per day? yes? ok show me a code if possible, if you can of course Great master programmers
hi i like to ask how can i deposit money for trading. thanks Regards Williammmm1965
Hi Im having trouble coding and script that allows me to open a trade automatically when my last active trade closes. for example my "buy has hit its take profit ." I would like a "sell position to open" automatically and vice versa any help would be greatly appreciated thanks