General - page 1108

Just flow along the market, adopt to it and clearly you will be successful no matter how market will change.
  A newcomer asks!  (258   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
This is a question: if I created an EA , which trades profitably (at least 500% (demo) per day), then how to sell it profitable - in full, or each person on the license? And where can it be sold to be transferred to the card? There is a demo for profit 100$ a day
Global equity markets stabilized today on the second trading day of the year but remained at depressed levels after Monday’s vicious selloff as the dollar remained well bid against all of it major trading partners with the exception of the yen. There were reports overnight that Chinese authorities...
  nzd/cad  (3)
possible trend reversal for NZD/CAD, here in weekly chart we have 3 top, with divergence for sell position.
GBPUSD: Having GBP continued to hold on to its downside pressure, it leaves risk of more weakness on the cards. Support lies at the 1.4700 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4650 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4600 level. Below here will set the stage for more weakness...
Hi All, Im planning to share my analysis on pairs which I traded daily. Mostly major, if some good PA forms then i will trades minors too. Pretty new to live trading, Let see how 2016 goes!! Wish me luck!!
Many countries may look with envy upon Sweden. Growth last year was probably around 3%, with household consumption rising a little more than 2%. Its current account surplus is 7.5% of GDP. Exports were up by 4.3%. Its budget deficit is around 1% of GDP. Yesterday, Sweden reported its manufacturing...
Hello i was applying a new indicator which depends upon too many fundmantel and analysis and base on real account testing on signal any one have best suggestion . to add in that.
  What are netizens disliked for?  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I often read in Market and Signals - not a scalper, not a martingale, not a setter. About the martingale, I agree that this is welcome to HELL! I'm not going to discuss scalpers because I'm developing and trading one myself. As for meshes, I'd listen to the opinion of those who have experience in
  Model Quality  (3)
Hello all, I'm running an ea in two different cpu's, same broker. The first one, I've downloaded bars from history center (all time frames) from MT4 and in the other cpu I've downloaded history from tick story. (M5 only). Despite the number of bars in wich one, I've two differents results with...
Hey All, I'm new here, a lot of google searches tend to end up in here anyway, so I thought might as well create an account and start participating. I'm trying to get an EA off the ground, and being able to code during the weekend would help out a lot. Currently using only demo accounts for this...
[Deleted]
UP FOR 1.09 UP TILL 1.085 AND THEN BACK TO 1.08 DOWN TILL 1.08 AND THEN BACK TO 1.085 DOWN TO 1.075 I DO NOT KNOW
Currency investors should consider selling AUD/JPY this week, advises Morgan Stanley in its weekly FX pick to clients this week. "With risk appetite declining and a range of risk events at year-end that could trigger China’s December Caixin PMI eased to 48.2 from 48.6. It has stayed below 50 since...
  help ordermodify  (1)
This part of the code doesnt work and i wonder why.. The fact is it compile correctly but it doesnt change buylimit orderopenprice() to Bid (or any other price i set). Can someone please help me? Thankx void OnTick() { int total = OrdersTotal(); for(int cnt = 0 ; cnt < total ;...
Hello, Since I'm upgrading ticks for EA's, I'm trying putting the right time zone in the plataform but it's not happening. I've decided to leave with a delay of two hours. Is it matters for broker or not ? Thanks
i am taking this error mt4 "2016.01.04 11:12:22.114 '2514332': Signal - subscription/renewal prohibited" pls help me
Common problems are not use of money management, no use of SL, opening higher lot, difference between thinking and application and uncontrolled emotion and of course adventure. All these problems can be removes with our seriousness in trading
EURJPY: Having sold off strongly during Monday trading session , EURJPY faces more downside pressure on sell off. This will leave its psycho level support at 129.00 level as the next downside target. While the 131.35/77 zone remains unbroken, this view remains valid. Support comes in at the 128.50
Its just speculation, no more. It may drop to parity, it may rise to 1.20 or more, no one knows. seems to favour letting the euro fall further, but only he knows how far he would like.
Its just speculation, no more. It may drop to parity, it may rise to 1.20 or more, no one knows. seems to favour letting the euro fall further, but only he knows how far he would like.
  Math to code  (1)
In a recent article, a major news provider was making claims about a 21 year old millionaire that started trading using a simple math equation. Now the problem is how to test their theory and put the math equation to code. Here is the equation. The indicator works by also using the inverse of the...
Hey, i am looking for an indicator that identifies an selloff/buyup. For my strategie it should draw a line in the end of the sell off/buy up. But this is the second point. Is there a indicator out there what identifies this? On the other side, if not ..... How can it be possible for an indicator to...
EURUSD: With a reversal of almost all of its previous week seen the past week, EURUSD bear pressure builds up on 1.0795 level. On the down, support is located at the 1.0795 level and if violated, expect more weakness to happen towards the 1.0750 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.0700...
  How can I be a successful trader?  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hey guys, While searching through the internet I found this forum and feel free to join. Basically I am too much interested to learn about Forex. How can I know more about Forex? Thanks!!!
Hi everyone, I am writing an algorithm and in that algorithm, there is need for having multiple open market positions for a symbol. I found the following text in the documentation of OrderSelect function: "For each symbol, at any given moment of time, only one position can be open, while there...
I have just read a book saying that a professional trader should know and use both types of analysis. Is there any successful trader here utilizing only technical analysis? or fundamental analysis? Do you have any reason for applying only one type of analysis to your trading?
  COT Reports  (2)
Hey all, Can someone explain the difference between these 2 reports. Thanks
Dear Friends, I have an issue with a certain developer, i had contacted the developer to code an ea for me about 8 days ago, and he was supposed to have delivered the job in 1 to 3 days but he failed to deliver even after 7 days, today is now the 8th day, how can I cancel the deal? and engage...
Hi is it possible to create an EA that trades multi currency in the same EA???? any body know ?? * I have the code for that and it is not working with more than a currency pair void OnTick() { string eurusd = "EURUSD", eurjpy = "EURJPY", usdcad = "USDCAD", gbpnzd = "GBPNZD", usdchf =...
Good morning coders and mql4 masters I have look through the forum and could not find what I am looking for and thought maybe some kind soul could help this computer challenge person out with an ea or script that would perform the following Is it possible to create lines in the main chart window...