General - page 237

Hello. Can you please tell me what volume the " volume" series returns in the pine script? Tick volume or real volume? Example: m = sum(close>close[ 1 ]?volume*close-close[ 1 ]:close<close[ 1 ]?(volume*- 1 )*close-close: 0 ,len) What is used there? Tick volume or real volume
I got a risk management EA from internet, but it could not show up on the chart, anybody can help with this
  Rental robot  (1)
My rental of forex trade manager don’t appear on my purchase why
any expert please help me my indicator show me arrow & alert when candle start but i want that arrow & alert show after candle close. if any expert help me i will share code & indicator screen shot also. thanks in advance. double hma[]; double hmada[]; double hmadb[]; double arrowUp[]; double
Hi! I am subscribed to a signal provider. I notice that we both have about the same balance in our account. However, when he trades, his return is in $5 or $10 or more, while my return is only in cents. Much lower than his. Could I have a setting that is wrong? Thanks in advance
Dear MQ, I'm unable to find DE40 in MT4 Strategy Tester Symbol dropdown list. Other indexes like F40, ES35, HK50, etc. are available. Please advise
Hello good people is there any guru who can or show how we can create a clickabale button to open offline chart when clicked offline chart are created by renko indicator when offline chart is created you have to load it manually but i believe there could be a way to add like a clickable button
  Subscribing VPS  (6)
I have subscribed to several signals. How many VPS do I need to buy and how to set up? Thanks
  Help Me Please!  (1)
Hello dear support. My account number 2159448 on AMarkets-Real broker. At 08:46:35 on 27/08/2022 I had a 0.03 sell order #13144869 on BTCUSD which was closed due to a technical problem from my broker. Despite I had a stop-loss on 21818, the broker unintentionally closed the ticket for the reason
  authorization  (1)
A message about authorization (authentication) comes flying to mt4, but what should I do in the first place
In Windows app I can easily copy any object (e.g. line) with Ctrl button after selecting it. In iPad app I can't find any solution. This is a basic function for me in Windows app, because I duplicate trend lines with it. How can I do it? Please Help
MT5 is very good and powerful platform compare to other platform but when you trade future in usa on mt5, we realy missing out dual monitor setup, is anyone know how to set up duel monitor setup without starching window in to 2 monitor
Hi. I am not sure if this is the right place, but I am asking if anyone having difficulty connecting to signal server. I have multiple MT4 accounts and they are all showing this 'connecting to signal server'  message but not be able to connect to them. Is it only me? or MQL5 server having a problem?...
many people managed to get good finances in selling signals, how do they do it besides a good portfolio, is there a special trick to get people to subscribe to them
When placing an order i work with currencies, however when i click on new order it only has crude oil to place order on
hi Situation : - I done a 10k combination optimization with forward test , i see there is "Foward Results" Tab at bottom of strategy tester However, if i do another 5k optimization backtest + Forward test , and after it finish, when i try to visit the previous 10k combination, the " Forward results"
Hi, I have just had a scalping strategy built into an expert advisor for MT4. As it's a scalping strategy it's important for me to backtest using 100% accurate tick data as every tick will count towards the performance of the EA. I'm having a great deal of difficulty sourcing this data from a third
  Daily Profit  (4)
I have code to send a message to telegram for the following - New Order - Closed Order - Order modified But wondering how I can send a message based on a specific time and to send the profit made that day. Any help would be appreciated
  Curiosity  (2)
Just out of curiosity, which is the pair you've earn the most, and with what pair have you lost the most
how to add buffers to the indicator so that it can be used in creating an EA based on change of color or first histogram bar for trend trading or scalping, this code was made by Mladen link to source and idea is https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20958 your input is welcome
Hello everyone, I've created a sophisticated trade panel in MT5 using some of MT5 panel libraries, the issue is when I change between timeframes, none of panel buttons work before 15-17 secs, I found out that OnChartEvernt() function is not called before 15-17 secs. but I have no solution for that
i want to close only specific directions , and rest will be open, below i created a function , it take 1 parameter, ( buy, sell, all ) steps to get my view: step 1: run the EA step 2: open manual trade : 3 buy and 3 sell step 3: this EA should close only sell directions, because you written "sell"
  MT5 does not open  (16   1 2)
Hi, MT5 froze and I closed it to restart it, and it did not open ever again. I reinstaled it but nothing. When I click to open, it shows the application process in the task manager but the program does not display
Hello, I am looking for an expert advisor with maximum draw down of 4%. I don't mind if the monthly results are low (even 2-3% is good). I just don't want the EA to have a drawdown more than 4%. If you know any EAs please let me know. Thanks
Hello amazing team i would like to ask you guys what is the best way to do optimization on mt5AND MT4 i mean the most ideal method of optimizing an EA
  Sell execute w  (2)
Hello is there any programmer here who knows how to use shell execute W with button commands
Hi . Do you know a website or a place that displays such an index (like Crypto fear and greed index) for forex? I want the EA to check its amount every day. For example, if there is important news on that day, do not open position
Hi when using 3D graph with more than 2 optimisation variables, is it possible to select or choose a particular 3rd variable when showing the 3D graph of the 2 others variables ? This is something usefull. Thanks
2022.08.29 10:36:39.585 '8256949': Signal - #133608623 buy 0.10 XAUUSD at 1727.890 skipped as no symbol found This is what journal says. My broker is using symbol XAUUSD.i How can I fix this? Thanks