General - page 235

[Deleted]
I was studying wolphe waves and i was trying to find how can i find the price where two trendline intersect i can look back the bars but how to look bars forward
Hello There, I have opened a new demo account for Metatrader 5. No matter what I try I can't login from the web trader. It says, "connection failed". - I did restart the computer - I did restart the browser - I did try with another browser Same issue. I have checked the credentials and opened it
Does anyone know if a free demo MT5 account exists that accommodates weekend trading? Trying to test programmatic trade placing functionality and mostly only have time on the weekend to work on this
2022.09.04 11:53:13.183 Notifications: ''Arimbi MT4': synchronized with 0 positions' sent to 'CD6EEAE8' 2022.09.04 11:53:12.495 '6501970': Signal - synchronization finished successfully 2022.09.04 11:53:12.495 '6501970': Signal - position [#118819107 buy 0.01 GBPUSD at 1.15252] correction skipped -
Hello MQL5 community, I am a newjoiner and would like to ask, what is investor password asked by MQL5 when creating private signal? Is it my trading account password ? Is it safe to share trading account password for this purpose? Thank you
HI, I really don't know how I can get every day the Highest and Lowest price between for example 04:00 AM and 06:00 AM. I'm aware how to find the Highest/Lowest of a range of candle with iHigh and iLow but not for a precis time range Can you please Help me? Thank you very much. Jérôme
Hello MQL , I have 2 suggestions for the eco-systems on MQL right now . 1. Affiliate programme I have a little suggestion to MQL eco-systems, as most of old users know that , there are still many people sharing license , why dont just setup an affiliate systems for those KOL or whom want to start
I want to be able to write and installer that places indicators, EA's, scripts in the right location. The obvious problem is automatically finding the correct folder in the users profile. Most users won't know which is the correct folder and its not very intuitive. Ideally I would like the user...
I just subscribed to this signal and It can not synchronize cause i got 'Off Quotes' error when update the position, tried with a standard and now using a raw spread account with max slippage 5.0 for the signal setup. Not sure whats going on but it is annoying. I'm also using a VPS with very low
Hello, I am trying to understand the workflow for building DLLs for MQL to use external Cpp structures, functions and classes in Mql5 code. It seems things have changed since the following articles: HOW TO EXCHANGE DATA: A DLL FOR MQL5 IN 10 MINUTES A DLL FOR MQL5 IN 10 MINUTES (PART II): CREATING
Can an account buy/sell a product royalty to/from another account? this means seller will give complete rights of product to new account and product will delete from seller account and will added to buyer account
I am working with a new coder and recently updated my own EA. I now have a never seen before POP-UP ALERT SCREEN when I attach EA. (see below) Any reasons why?? thanks in advance
Hi, int OnInit () { for ( int i= 0 ; i< SymbolsTotal ( true ); i++) SymbolSelect ( SymbolName (i, true ), false ); } Why doesn't this very simple code remove all of my MarketWatch symbols??? (except my current chart symbol) I have hundreds of symbols in MarketWatch. I want to
How to find out if the signal in mql5 uses a standard account or a cent account
Hi forum, Why do some forex currencies have 5 decimal places and some only have three? Using the app, I can see the following for the first 6 currency pairs: EUR/USD - 5 digits after the decimal point USD/JPY - 3 digits after the decimal point GBP/USD - 5 digits after the decimal point AUD/USD - 5
Hi traders, Looking at an MT5 Trade History Report, I can see under the 'Orders' heading that the volume for each entry has two values - one before and one after a slash (see screenshot). Why are there two values? What does each represent? Thanks very much, - Padraic
[Deleted]
  Blog FAQ  (402   1 2 3 4 5 ... 40 41)
Here they come, the blogs...... What bothers the most now - it seems you talk about something, but you can't give a link.... Here I have something to discuss with the esteemed public, even a signal to publish, but I cannot give a link by the rules of the forum - and the situation is this - my head
How do I search person on signal with mt4? I
Hello, I have problem with clicking on dashboard. I have created 2 class which is child of CAppDialog. Using one button on DashBoard window i'm creating another window LineTool. Unfortunately when i'm clickin on top of DashBoard LineTool button affected. Can you help me figure out the problem
Hi, I cannot log in to my MT4 but I can log in to MQL5 web page. please help me. It says wrong log in
  Lost password  (1)
How do I recover my password
Hi!I am a relative newbie using MT5. I wanted to know how (ie if its possible) to hide the balance/equity/margin row in MT5 toolbox bar as I want it to remain private for me so that when I am trading other people passing next to my trading desk cannot see my total account balance .I hope I should be
Hi everyone. I have 4 bot working for weeks without any problem. This afternoon, i got a power cut. Since, MT5 won't connect to any broker. I got a 0/0 kb/s, a ping to N/A , and i don't know. I'm writing right now from this computer, so internet is OK . Thanks for help
I have an MT4 account which runs on automated trading . How do I get notification when an existing trade closes (TP HIT)? Any settings for this? As far as I have read, settings are only for market prices. not specifically if a trade closes (TP Hit)
Hola guyss Someone has an indicator that shows the pips I win/loss , after i enter a New Order , not Profit ( +/- ) I'm getting Ex: + I Buy 1 Volume Eur/Usd at price 1.2400 and now 1.2420 + Profit I'm getting +200$ + I need an indicator shows in the monitor that, i'm getting +20 pips ( 1.2420 ) +
Hi there I'm trying to collect data for training a network. This data is simple, just time taken for the price to move x amount of points. Every x points move record time. I'll call these recordings singles, but I don't want to record them as singles but by groups of 2 3 4 5 and so on just like Fibo
Hi could you plese advise the issue below? 1. After my running the optimazation as genetic mode, I suddenly faced the error as following yesterday. "genetic mode turned off due to 16 passes, to use it increase amount of optimized parameters" I found this error first time. Actually I had tried it
How do I increase the lot size for a signal that I am subscribed to ?? I have the % of deposit set to 95%, but my account balance is at $11k and all I am getting is 0.16 for lots size, so I need to make that bigger