General - page 231

sellers overall ratings are bad
  US subscriber  (1)
I am new to signal trading. I am having A problem finding A company in the US that will let me use signals. I keep getting this message when trying to subscribe:(Subscription failed: Position accounting system mismatch, the Signal provider uses Hedging). Can anyone please tell me what to do? Thanks
  Clarification from the Administration  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I don't sit on the forum, I'm not in favour of bringing any questions here, and certainly not the sharp ones. But unfortunately, in repeated personal messages to the moderator I get no answer to these questions. Had to do it here. Immediately I apologize if this hurts someone morally or financially
Hello Every One .. Any One Can Help Please .. Just want to add Push Notification to this Open Source Code !! It will Be VERY Appreciated !! :)
Hi gurus, i want to isolate a special case so that when it is true, the entire if statement becomes false and is not executed. if ( (( A && C) || ( B && D)) && !( A && B) //i want this to falsify the entire "if" statement when A & B together are both true. ) .... but
Hello, I'm creating a simple script that opens a long position. Here's my code: #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; double Ask; void OnStart () { Ask = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ); trade.Buy( 1.0 , _Symbol ,Ask, 0 , 0 , "Long" ); } For instance, it can only open a long
  Copy Trading  (1)
Please Tell Me The Best Utility For Copy Trading On One VPS only by which i need to turn on only two terminals of MT5 on one PC 1) The Master Account Terminal 2) The Slave Account Terminal ( Having multiple Accounts) Is This Possible Or Do I Have To Open A Separate Terminal For Each Slave Account
Hello, I would like to subscribe to a Signal service *<Deleted>* but when I try to pay for it, I see 2 problems. See error message attached. 1/ There is a message speaking about a difference in Volume. Is it due to symbol names difference, or any other matter which can creat a problem in the copy
On September 17, 2022, the MQL5.com website will be undergoing a scheduled upgrade for three hours, due to which user access will be temporarily limited. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
  Withdrawal Methods  (10)
Now there is only Local Bank withdrawal option available. Other methods are gone. Is it permanent
Hi guys, my charts seem to be unable to download any historical data suddenly. The chart progresses 1 candle at a time, and would like to ask if anyone has a resolution for this? Here's a screenshot. Don't seem to be able to download tick data from my broker as well. My strategy tester does not work
Hi, please I want help by support team about a job. https://www.mql5.com/en/job/178151/discussion?id=831703 before starting the job, Buyer promised me to give answers of my all questions, and I also clear him that I may need to do few zoom meetings while developing EA to clear my concept, so I could
Hi, today my MT5 lost all history data. When I open the terminal, it looks like this: When I try to start a backtester, I get these errors: Any advice? Thank you very much
[Deleted]
  wd  (2)
I can't find PayPal Withdrawal system and bank card
I've been working on a bash script to run with MSYS on windows, that should be able to launch a test and get me the report in html report. But all I've managed to do was launch the terminal without anything configured. using a config file similar to: ; start strategy tester TestExpert=<full path
Hi I'm trying to upload my Expert Advisors for Market. However I face error with automatic validation. no trading operations error 131 ERR_INVALID_TRADE_VOLUME I visited the page of how to fix but I don't understand &description that is in the function. bool CheckVolumeValue(double volume,string
  help with logic  (2)
Hello blz, I'm breaking my mind to get information from the object, but I don't want it to get the previous ones, but the ones that form in the current time, could you guide me? for ( int i = ObjectsTotal ( 0 , 0 , OBJ_TEXT )- 1 ;i>= 0 ;i--){ string name = ObjectName ( 0 ,i, 0 , OBJ_TEXT ); if (
[Deleted]
Hello I have question, which method from Panel and Classes Library is responsible for displaying Pop_up with item description ? I can see it is predefinied somewhere, cause after implement CLabel object in my AppDialog I can see this pop-up, but have no idea, how to edit its content. Of course I
MT5 chart pile up to make chart to mangle while strategy apply indicators, some of which use time series (ArraySetAsSeries = true), some use non time series. how to solve this problem
Hello, I have the following situation: My EA creates a handler of any indicator, in the OnInit() function. In the OnDeInit() function of my EA I call the functions: a clear for the memory data and another removal for the indicator: void OnDeinit(const int reason) { ChartIndicatorDelete ( 0 , 0
How can I find and compare the historical spread values ​​of forex companies? Is it possible
Why can't my signal ****************************** <Deleted>
I'm lost trying to transfer money into mt4 to get started trading? where do I go? what do I click on? totally lost.  I don't even see where to find the account information to know where to send it? thanks to anybody out there for reading this and helping 
I downloaded the tester last night and have been running for at least half a day, but when I look at my agents, it shows I have $0 earned. When should it start showing my profits
How can I implement the Student-T Test. (Actually, Welch T-Test is good, but there is no information.) With EA or Indicator. It seems that the library also has some reference code. MT5 Data Folder(MT5 Terminal)→Include→Math→Alglib→statistics.mqh after line 8626. CStudentTests::~CStudentTests(void)
  Mql5 update  (7)
I think there was a page update this morning. Now I'm having problems with the chat, anyone else? Thanks
Yesterday I reformatted my computer , after reformattion I tried to run my EA's bought from the market ,I noticed that they are frozen and not running . I want to run my EAs I bought from the market , because they were and are profitable.. Anyone can help ?? Note : all my EAs are frozen , even the
Can not login my mql5 account . The other websites have presents allow/ disallow buttons for cookies ,but mql5 does not on chrome
I want to test more than one Symbol at the same time in Backtest in MT4. Is there any software that does this