General - page 116

Hello! Guys Can a 1:1000 leverage account Subscribe to 1:500 leverage Signal. I'm going to open a 1:500 signal and planning to promote it. Can 1:1000 leverage accounts subscribe to it
Hello Friends. Please I tried making withdrawal via bank card. The point to input the card details is not editable. Please help. Thanks
  login problem  (1)
i am from india . i am download mt5 for windows but it has login issue with all brokers , when i type broker name it dont search any name and journal give network issue for connection
  Run .py code  (3)
Hello friends please help at this problem. How to run python code(.py) at metaeditor with click of button at chart
  Payment Fail  (7)
Somebody please help! I'd like to rent a virtual server using Visa payment for MT4 terminal. But some reason It's failed. I tried other payment methods but still failed! First time happened like this! Any Advices
how do i remove these? My default.tpl doenst have bb My tester.tpl doenst have bb My source code doesnt have bb but my EA is showing bbs which makes it difficult to see the zigzag ea im using
File is attached but basically my chart randomly went down but the price didn't(If the price was what it says my first trade would be in profit.) Can anyone help I have no idea how it happened
can someone please let me know how to stop the trade and history tabs from going missing from my toolbox
Since quite a time i am having SEVERE problems with my MT5 chart!! Seems that i am the ONLY ONE MT5 user!! But i cant believe it!! The Problem OCURRS frequently... the Bar/or Canlde Chart does not show the BID/ASK price.????????? When i open the DOM i can see all the price fluctiations, but NOT ON
The cores were working perfectly before and now it says: 'authorization on still connected agent' and the next message is 'connection closed'. The internet is working perfectly and I have set the all the Ports correctly. I have tried to disable the Firewall and give it a try and enable again and
I downloaded a demo version through a broker. Performing some functions and to conclude I need to delete my logged-in demo account. Delete key on keyboard does not delete demo account; right-click mouse does not display a delete option. Right-click has the following: "open an account; login trade...
I have been searching mql5 looking for an Elliot wave indicator i don't seem to get any as most are just paid up versions which i think don't even meet the definition of being an Elliot wave indicator, I assume this has been the most challenging indicator to create ,If there is no accessible free
Your account is banned. You can send messages only to modetators did my account has been banned from access this page? For what reason. I have posted this by creating account?
In the Freelance, how can I select the applicants? I see there are 3 responses. Then, what I should do to select one of them? Thanks
How to resolve this message
Hello fellow traders, does the mql5 platform offers a formal chat room where we can market our products with other users and also communicate with other users
BUG: According to this page ( https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1358 ) running th follwoing command will install MetaTrader 4 on Ubuntu: wget https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4ubuntu.sh ; chmod +x mt4ubuntu.sh ; ./mt4ubuntu.sh But the script failed. Reason: The "
Hi. Is it possible to open an instrument in all open windows at once in MT5? Let's say i have 4 windows with 4 different timeframes and i want to change instrument in all of them at once. Can i somehow do that? Maybe someone knows a script or an indicator? I have some indicator to do that in MT4
One year and a half has passed since the launch of the Jobs service where traders can place their orders for developers to write indicators, Expert Advisors and auxiliary analytical tools using MQL4 and MQL5 programming languages. The following chart of completed orders shows the rising...
  Right and Wrong  (29   1 2 3)
When I want to write a new code for an EA, I sometimes browse the forum for ideas. Luckily after intense searches of generally 2-3 hours I get to see articles or codes which can solve my problem and with some VERY MINOR tweaks, I can get it to work for me too… Recently, I got an odd request as a
Hi all, I tried to log in via MT5 mql5 community, but got this messages: 2023.06.29 12:17:52.137 MQL5.community authorization failed 2023.06.29 12:17:52.244 MQL5 Market failed to get list of user products [401] This is the first time logging in, but never had a problem via my other MT4 accounts
I have noticed, AlgLib from standard library overwrites the original functions from MQL. Interestingly, it doesnt make any sense, because the included function is slower than the original MQL-Function. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Array reverse (uchar)
Which source of minute data would you recommend to be as consistent as possible with the data on MT5? I know that you can download this data on MT5, but I don't know how to get a larger range of one-minute data than 3 months, hence I'm looking for the best source. It can be paid, it can be a broker
Just updated MT5, now I can't load my Market Demo and purchased EA's in Build 3815.. I can see them in Market and Windows Explorer but they won't load in MT5. Anyone else? Thx
I'm 72 hours into using MQL5 cloud to get a few extra dollars in my pocket, and I'm seeing extremely low earnings. I'm reading that I should be getting $0.04 per agent per hour at 100 PR, but I am getting roughly $ 0.0013625 per hour per agent at 197 PR. I don't understand what could be causing such
I have coded three EAs which fetch the event date of the Non farm payrolls in the OnInit() function of the EA via CalendarValueHistoryByEvent() with the event ID 840030016. After the update of MT5 with build 3800 two of the three EAs fail to start in the OnInit() because the
Hello. Is it against the rules
My MT5 EA got deleted after a windows update and I had to install the EA again. The problem is it took another activation. How do I get this activation back
  numpy hstack  (3)
Hi, it is great to have matrix methods analog to numpy included in metaeditor. I am missing numpy.hstack. (numpy.hsplit is available on the other hand); https://numpy.org/doc/stable/reference/generated/numpy.hstack.html https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/types/matrix_vector I wonder if it is planned
Hello, I created a custom indicator in MQL5 (version 5.00 build 3802) that uses the functions ArraySetAsSeries and ArrayIsSeries to handle array indexing as timeseries. After some tests I think that ArrayIsSeries is buggy. I took the official code from the MQL5 documentation for ArraySetAsSeries