General - page 1104

Hello everybody, I'm not expert in MetaQuotes language, and would like the meaning of the following instructions, that is to say how this indicator works... what are the underlying conditions that generate the signals? Is there anyone helping me? thank you in advance...
Hi Many post regrads cent account signal providers ? what are the advantages/dis advantages? seems smaller deposit shows bigger and profit factor! isn't
What a week it has been in the foreign-exchange market! The turnaround in oil, recovery in currencies and rebound in global equities has many investors hoping that 3 weeks into the New Year, we've finally seen a bottom. 2016 started with major losses across the financial markets and even with the...
No doubt the PBOC has heavily debated cutting rates since the start of the year. So far they have stayed on the sidelines. I suspect that's because they don't want to look like they're responding to markets or panicking. That's why cutting now, when sentiment has stabilized, makes more sense. There...
Is there any way to show the OPEN trades in the terminal by color?.. ie. Red and Green
PLZ COULD U MAKE THIS INDICATOR SHOWING THE RESULT IN ALL TIME FRAME h_l_arman.mq4
[Deleted]
  Mql5 VPS Mt4  (2)
Hello I Just like to know if i install a EA not taken by Mql5 will it work with Mql5 Vps kindly conform me please Thanks Sameer
In Asian hours risks sentiment improved further, with US stock futures trading higher at the time of writing. This is mainly due to central bank President Draghi making a bigger case of additional policy measures being considered as part of the March meeting. In an environment of more muted external...
USDJPY: Having followed through higher on the back of its Thursday gains on Friday, further bullishness is expected. On the downside, support comes in at the 117.50 level where a break if seen will aim at the 117.00 level. A cut through here will turn focus to the 116.50 level and possibly lower...
Drawdown Profit Weeks active Amount of Trades Win ratio Ea trading Manual trading Fee Traded pair
I can generate and use files in Metatrader but sometimes wish to manually delete a file when i have run demos. Files used to be stored in Metaeditor under MQL4_Files - where are they now please
Hello, compiler: i newly have problems with compiler of build 1241. There is one expert which keeps the compiler crashing. I could find the row which - when outcommented - removes the crash but i could not reproduce this issues with simple code. runtime: Also, i have strange behaviour in...
  free the DLL  (3)
Dear all, I wrote a dll function, so that I can extend mql4. But I found there is no way to release the dll file unless I close the terminal. This is not a big problem, but very annoying while developing and upgrading the dll. Does anyone can provide a solution? Just like when the indicator and...
In this topic, we have some discussion about which of MT4 or MT5 is better to apply various trading style. My opinion is : None - Both. You can apply similar trading styles but differently. What is highlighted by tonny, is that in MT5 you can't hedge and, as an example, challenges me to "open two...
In the wake of the European Central Bank (ECB) meeting a client note with new predictions for the euro Now looking for EUR/USD to fall: To $1.04 in 3 months1 in 6 monthsAnd 0.95 cents in 12 monthsCommenting on the meeting: "After today's ECB, we think downside is again compelling, in particular...
The biggest story in the Thursday's foreign-exchange market was ECB President Mario Draghi’s surprisingly dovish comments on monetary policy. Many economists believed he would avoid making specific comments about more policy action but as we pointed out in yesterday’s note, the 3-cent rise in the...
Free trading system XLpips NEW 2016 XLpips.zip XLpips.zip
  How is this possible!  (12   1 2)
It seems this guy lost USD 72m because of a position size of 0.4 lots!!
Strong recovery to pre-crisis growth rates, return to yuan's appreciation Continued decline of economic growth rate, currency weakening Crisis stagnation with sideways market in USD/CNY Other (Please specify in comments.)
I have been using the market only for free products I tried to sell, but so far no remarkable success (< $100) I made really nice money from it (100-1k) I am on my way to become a pro (1k-5k) The market has became very important source for me (5k-15k) Selling in the market is my job (>15k)
Hi guys. I have some 100 machines (the most varied setups you can think) under my control which I run BOINC for quite some time, so distributed computing isn't a news to me at all. When I started to work with MT5 I saw I could sell my resources on the cloud, so I started, from the 30+ machines...
$10 $15 $20 $25 $30 more than $50 more than $100 more than $200 more than $500 more than $1000 more than $2000 more than $5000
CRUDE OIL: With downside pressure extended on Wednesday, CRUDE OIL faces continued downside pressure. On the downside, support resides at the 28.00 level where a break will expose the 27.00 level. A cut through here will set the stage for a run at the 26.00 level. Further down, support resides at...
The European Central Bank is likely to keep interest rates on hold when its policymakers meet on Thursday, even as a market crash, tumbling bank stocks and ebbing inflation set the stage for action later in the year. The meeting of the Governing Council comes shortly after it cut the deposit rate in...
Hi... I want to share my view for EU
What kind of platforms that we can use for Copy Trade from United State? Please give suggestion?  Thanks Amanda
I can't rent strategies in IG Meta Trader 4: - I go to https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/mt4 - I choose a strategy - I click "Copy trades" - I click "Start copying in Meta Trader", the pc's screen automatically go to IG Meta Trader 4 but nothing happens Please could someone help me? Many...
GBPJPY: Having extended its broader medium term downtrend on Wednesday, GBPJPY eyes more medium term downside weakness. On the downside, support comes in at the 164.00 level where a violation will aim at the 163.00 level. A break below here will target the 162.00 level followed by the 161.00 level....
Hi everyone!   This is a message to say how much I pissed about mql activation system. I bought 2 indicators with 5 activations each. In my mind I bought applications not activations but let's pass on that. So far I have use: - 1 for my VPS - 1 for my computer - 1 more for windows 10 update (WTF!??)...
I am attempting to request a specific developer to modify/add to code that he already changed previously. In filling out the form it asks me for my Metaquotes ID but then tells me its in use by someone else. Mine is correct and checked on my phone. Frustrated... Thanks in advance