General - page 1920

Hi all, I have problem with reading signals from indicator to expert. I attachet indicator and screen there http://www.gorski.vel.pl/mysite/pliki.php5?idthema=13 The problem is like this: This indicator (with you can get from here http://www.gorski.vel.pl/mysite/files/file_27.mq4) shows red line...
Hi I would like to know if someone could write a expert for me that would place a trade on a date and time that I could change when needed. And close after a certain profit is made. Thanks in advance, I know nothing about programming. I use metatrader 4.
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| fortune-fifty.mq4 //| total. total@bajzel...
  Zig Zag  (2)
hello, does anyone know how I can call the Zig Zag indicator from an expert? For example the iMACD() function calls the MACD indicator. What calls the Zig Zag indicator?
First, I want to thank you for including the input parameters in the Strategy Tester Report. A very much welcomed improvement. I am seeing buy orders being allowed to close about 10 pips above the bar's high (the bar that contains the closing time of the order). Many of these occur when the...
Will Metaquote consider adding a fibonacci extension/expansion tool to Metatrader to enhance the Fibonacci tools available for users
  hello about MT3  (2)
hello when i download MT3 and want to register,when i registered and clic to open it for the first time,there is a message saying can t connect, you must open the port 1950 i got an adsl modem and at the time ,it was working great. please how can i do to do it...
I have some custom indicators in a file that I want to place into platform how do I do this thanks
The Help - Dictionary in Navigator is written in html code, it should be viewed similar like html pages. But I can see the code only. In few cases I can see normally, for example indicator Aligator, but in almost cases there is only code. I have got the latest version of MT(184), ME(183). In...
Does anyone have the MQL4 code for a Linear Regression Slope (oscillating around zero, and not to be confused with the Lin Reg Indicator or Lin Reg Trendline), or alternatively for the very similar Moving Slope Rate of Change? Ideally I’d like to cut and paste the code from a WORD document...
Hai all, Is it possible to disable demo account opening option on Metatrader 4 client terminal
Hello, My congratulations for a great tool - MT4, which is also offered freely for the use, learn and testing of trading. I'm sure it saved me (and probably many others) a great deal of losses in the real market. I consider that a great enahncement will be provided by a "TESTING...
New MetaTrader 4 Mobile Build 186 has been released. The new build includes the following changes: 1. Added line studies: horizontal, vertical lines, Fibonacci lines; 2. Added feature of working with email messages, menu "Service->Mailbox"; 3. Added feature of managing system events sound alerts...
Versions before 0_34c. MT4.
We are really sorry for our mistake "Common error". New build of client terminal solving connection problem to trade server is released. You can update your Client Terminal automatically via LiveUpdate service.
The code did not cut and past corectly....I will post later.
Hi all, I am trying to get an EA to use this custom indicator, but no luck. If gives up and down arrows, and I have tried to get it to place buy and sell orders accordingly, but can't seem to figure it out. Does anyone know? Thanks. Matt
  "Common Error"  (3)
There is an issue plaguing all build 183's..for all brokers. Some say that 182 is actaully working, can't confirm. But 183 is definitely NOT working on ANY broker, live or demo. Edit: maybe due to FED Chairman announcement.
this is for 2 mount
  iMACD() function  (3)
In MT4 build 183 the MACD values returned by iMACD() function appears to be the opposite of the MACD values on the chart data window. Example: when iMACD() returns -0.000014 the data window says the value is +0.000014; it appears to switch the +/- signs for all values. Is this a glitch or am I...
Hi guys, I'm just beginning with metatrader and i have a basic question : I just want to place a buy order if the current high is higher than a number. But this code doesnt work: if(High[]>1.2) { blablabla } Can anyone help me?
  More early versions for mt4  (11   1 2)
I personally spent a lot of time testing 025 version on demo and real account. And I know that some people like more early versions.
Some versions for mt3 for your information.
Unless it is a bug, it would be good idea to make Terminal Experts Log file readable once I right click on it and try to open it. I am getting error message "file name.. is in use by another application and cannot be accessed" when I try to open it by the MS Wordpad.
In backtesting an expert of mine, I'm getting this error reported: "BB Trading stopped because of Stop Out" I'm hoping to get some guidance on what could be causing this and/or some suggestions on tracking down the cause.
I think it would be a good idea to clear the indicator buffers when time frames are switched. If I code things like entry/exit signals and switch TFs the new signals appear and some old ones are left over. I know I can zero the buffers myself, but would expect to work on a clean buffer when...
Hi, The shift parameter is missing when you try to insert the OsMA Indicator on a chart, but is available in the mq4 for the EA! I am using MT4 Build 183 (04 Oct 2005) version. Am I missing something here? ///Frank
  Volume trader  (8)
I am testing volume trader EA Volume_trader_v2 written by forexts (see in download area) and modification of this EA by giovanun. I am using two copies of MetaTrader 4 with alpari and neurex. Does anybody test it?
  I am sick  (24   1 2 3)
hello members of the forum I will have to stop during a few times all my tests of EA because my state of health was degraded and I cannot remain a long time on the PC I will try to follow your discussions from of differed. Thank you with all. I would try to intervene from time to time if I can. I...
  RSI_trader  (2)
Hi all, I am testing this system since 10/19.I have a profit of the 150 pips in the GBPUSD and have BUY in JPY since friday, floating -30 pips now,But I don't know the reason that it only opens one position for time. Cheers