General - page 1946

Hi, Does the new version of mobile trading platform support custom indicators? I know that the 3.x version does not support it. Just wondering if the mobile trading version 4.x supports custom indicators. Also, where can I download the documentation for m-trading 4.x version? Thanks.
Can I add a line for all the new openposition will be open at the close of the candle.
  Important: ZeroCode Final Release  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Dear all members, Because there are only few people who actively participate in beta testing such as giving comments and asking questions, I would like to inform that ZeroCode Final Release will be given for FREE to those who are active only. I want feedback from you after playing with...
Rather pedantic of me, I know, but if you use the Custom Indicator Wizard to create the initial program code structure, the 'deinitialization function' header comment section has the word 'Custor', rather than 'Custom'. No effect on operation, just a typo error. G'Jim c):{-
Hi, - Have no or little programming skill to code your own experts? - Asking somebody to code for you takes considerably long time? - You get more idea and want to make changes to your expert 1 millions time a day, but it wastes so much time? I have been writing a software "ZeroCode" for MQII...
All of a sudden, the order of currencies changed. I don't know why. So I found and edited the file "order.wnd" in directory Profiles--050403, which is the profile I'm using. I changed the order, but it turned out to be not working. Is there anything else that influences the order, in recent versions...
Latest build of MT4 - 172 - has a trendline issue. Trendlines drawn on the 1 hour chart do not appear on any other time frames. Please fix this. Metatrader needs the capacity to select custom time periods. This feature is available in ESignal, Aspen Graphics, TradeStation, etc. Although that...
  Build 172 bug!  (5)
I just updated to 172 and all the lines and arrows I had on my chart are all messed up! I have a lot of lines in weekly throught to 15minute timeframes and all of them have been screwed up or disapeared. I put arrows on the Weekly scale and they do not appear on the lesser timeframes. I checked that
Is there some way currently that you can sort the columns in the terminal view. Currently it appears its sorted by ticket order. So for instance if I have five different currency pairs with multiple orders for each open, I can resort all open orders so that all the eurusd orders are together...
Hi, I have found a massive problem today with the product that will need urgent attention. Below is some test code if run as a script you will see that the if statement is testing for current ma greater than previous ma. The problem is that if the values are equal then it is treated as greater...
Hello, In my office we have a proxy for external access. The Meta WAS WORKING just with the normal proxy setup. adress port user and password but from last week I can not connect anymore, I have the message ' HTTP Proxy:HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required (The ISA Server requires...
Hi, Seeing as my last effort had no response thought I would try again. I have a problem with email. It sends email successfully for a while but then I get an error and the email send fails. The error in the Journal is Mail: not enough room for 'Email Subject Line' If I close MT and start...
Hi all, I am now working on a tool using the Metatrader client api that will get the news flow from metatrader server and will send it to specified email. This will help for better filtering of the news. Is anyone working on something similar ? This was the easyest way of enchansing the news...
  Refreshing all quotes  (12   1 2)
How do I get the current prices of all symbols using the metatrader api? I do not want to wait until I get the UPDATE_BIDASK message for all of the different symbols. Is this possible? Thanks.
Hello, Before using ZeroCode, please watch the flash video walkthrough of creating a simple MACD Crossover expert (240KB). If the video freezes while playing, then download the zip version instead. 1. Indicators Setup As you can see in the video, I added a MACD for use in...
Hello I've a question: Is it possible to count how many bars are shown on screen? How? 10x Ivo
Hi Does enybody have an indicator "Bunnygirl Cross and Daily Open.ex4" located in ""..\MetaTrader\experts\indicators\. Thying to swith timeframe my log is filled up with error about this indicator. It is not mine and I've never installed such an indicator. Any Ideas? 10x Ivo
MetaTrader4. Build 172. 1. Updated CurTime() function; 2. Updated expert initialization function; 3. Enabled importing from other symbols (in HST format); 4. In MQL4 added StringConcatenate() function; 5. Updated Dictionary of MetaEditor IDE; 6. Updating based on crash-logs.
hi Easy Language code change MQL ? inputs: period(numeric), trigger(numeric); vans: trend(O), osc(O); osc = EWO; @highest(osc,period) and trend = 0 then trend = 1;
Hello After installation of 171 built I face a lot of CPU resource taking ( > 93% ) on start and on Profile swithing (VERY slow!) I'm with winXPSP2 32 G AMD 512 RAM 200 G HDD Ivo
Hi, I think this was working prior to the last update, but I really need to understand what is possible when declaring functions. bool MyFunc(double& dRtn, double& dPerc){ //do something and set dRtn, dPrec variables dRtn = 10; dPerc = 20; return (true)} So I expect that when this is...
Hi, I have a problem with email. It sends email successfully for a while but then I get an error and the email send fails. The error in the Journal is Mail: not enough room for 'Email Subject Line' If I close MT and start again it starts working. Is this a bug, how do you make more room....
Hello As a suggestion to MT team: I'd like to see more symbols available for use. These will allow to diversify visually each indicator when few different indicators are used in the same chart. Thanks Ivo
Hi Here is what the dictionary sais: double Point Point value for the current chart. OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,Red); Does it means TICK or PIP? I'll appreciate a comprihansive explanation if possible. 10x. Ivo
Hi guys Is it possible to add a pips P/L column in the trades window? Just the pip difference between open price and current price. Please note I'm not asking for pips P/L as (pip diff * lots), right? I would find that feature a lot helpful, and think it should not be so difficult to add.....
I am hoping somebody could help me to add some Elliot Wave indicators to my MT studies. 1. Elliot Wave oscillator (EWO) Parameters: hasn’t parameter. Calculation: EWO (i) = MVA((high + low) / 2, 5) - MVA((high + low) / 2, 35). 2. Elliot Wave trend (EWTREND) Parameters: N - number of periods, TR -
hi MetaEditor4 missing context menue Dictionary... :(
I've tried to use the sample from the help ObjectCreate("text_object", OBJ_TEXT, 0, T'2004.02.20 12-30', 1.0045); and got following error: '2004.02.20 12-30' - more than 1 symbol H:\Programs\tools\4x\MetaTrader\experts\myFile.mq4 (91, 55) Why? Ivo
Hi all, I have custom indicators designed to work on Meta 3.85 , any one can help to convert it to work on the new virgin of meta 4 , I tried to do it using the wizard in Meta 4 but it's not working , if any one one know I will appreciate it
Hi is the following for loop allowed? If not, do i skip inside the loop in that case? for (int i=limit; i>=0; i=i-barsPerDay) { ... } tia, Fermin DCG