General - page 1917

Hi, Please ignore my previous post, I just found the sample exampledll.cpp file and made an example appropriately. When I try to reference my DLL on MT 4 build 184, i get a 2005.11.05 23:43:46 printme USDCHF,M1: cannot call function 'ShowMe' from dll 'Printme2.dll' I am only testing and I have a...
Hi, When I try to reference my DLL, it causes MT 4 build 184 to crash. I am only testing and I have a simple DLL that I am compiling in Visual C++ .NET 2003. Here is my simple source code: #include "stdafx.h" #include <stdio.h> extern "C" _declspec(dllexport)double ShowMe(double myNum); BOOL...
Is the trail stop (rightclick on the order, Trailstop, 25) server based or client based? I.e. will the server move the trailstop if I close the terminal? The question is basically for MT3 (I'm with FXDD at the moment) but would also apply to MT4. Markus
I guess I found a detail about the wrong point value that makes it reproduceable 1) Add an Indicator to a chart with Point = 0.0001 (EURUSD) 2) Save template 3) Switch to a JPY chart 4) Apply Template Point value for the indicator will be wrong. Also works the other way round (storing from...
Hi, Where can I learn to creat an expert ? I read things on different sites but I really don't understand anything. I would like to learn each step.I asked on different forum and nobody can help me. thank you
i have this failure cmon error with neurex again now it says no connection only Jannik
  Learn mt3  (3)
Hi, I would like to know where i can learn the mt3 language.I ask if someone can do one for me and nobody can do it.So if someone can tell me where I can lear it would be very appreciate.I went on the mt site but it doesn't work Thank you
  Lesson 9 - Preprocessors  (13   1 2)
Hi folks, Welcome to my last theoreticallesson in this series. In the next series of lessons we will start to build our first Customer Indicator, So I recommend you to read all the nine lessons carefully before the real work starts. Please download the lesson and enjoy it (I hope)
  Lesson 8 - Variables in MQL4  (18   1 2)
Hi folks! I want to thank you all for your kind comments. This is the eighth lesson. it's about MQL4 Variables, I hope you enjoy it. And I hope to be a useful for all of you GREAT TRADERS.
Hi folks, I hope you enjoyed the Loops & Decisions lesson and the previous lessons as well. In this lesson we will know how to write Functions in MQL4 and how to call(use) them. and... Why don't you download the lesson , it's FREE I hope to see your comment.
Hi folks, Today we continue the study of -what I consider it- the most important MQL4 lesson. Loops & Decisions for Loop while loop if statement if..else statement switch statement I hope you enjoy the lesson and waiting your comments
Hi folks, Today we will study -what I consider it- the most important MQL4 lesson. Loops & Decisions for Loop while loop if statement if..else statement switch statement I hope you enjoy the lesson and waiting your comments
Hi folks, I hope you enjoyed my last 3 lessons. I didn't hear questions from you yet. I don't think that everything 100% understood in my lessons. so, Where are the questions? I hope to hear you soon. Download this lesson & Enjoy it.
  Welcome to the MQL4 course  (163   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Hi folks! With you Coders' Guru , your MQL4 trainer for the the next few months. Welcome to the MQL4 course. In this series, I will try to strip the mystique and confusion from MQL4 by giving you comprehensive tutorials with a straight forward example. In this series of lessons, I will show you how
  coding error?  (1)
I would like to create a simple expert advisor using ZeroCode that opens and closes orders at the cross of two moving averages. The moving averages I have chosen are EMAs 2 & 20. I believe I have written the correct buy and sell logics using ZeroCode: Buy logics: MA (1) Previous < MA (2) Previous...
  TrueScalper  (7)
How the testing going?
  Silver Trend Trader v3 JTPO  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Silver trend trader using JTPO Indicator. Attach to GBPUSD and EURUSD 5M
can anybody help? Why do I get this error ?, what can I do about it? and why do I get it in backtesting?
Hello MQL'ers... Can you lend a hand here...yes? Below I have set out the current environment as relates to the library file and the calling file. The LIBRARY file: -- I extracted some global functions and put into separate .mq4 file. -- I placed this compiled lib file in "...\libraries\" where...
  CoeffoLine_Hist  (34   1 2 3 4)
CoeffoLine_Hist The adviser on the basis of the indicator CoeffofLine. Idea simple: we Buy if the indicator from negative passes in a positive zone when passes from positive in negative - is closed BUY and opened Sell. The period of the indicator - 30. System like . Help please at whom there is time
  Channel Systems  (3)
Simple channel system for M15.
Indicator ASKBID Candle MT3 view Candels MT3 in MT4 with ASKBID https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/161/qq6.gif
  GC Oscillator  (4)
https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/1314-event-driven-programming I think this oscillator (documented in Ehlers section), is a very good exercise for this section. In fact I think we could develop as much indicators from Ehlers as possible. Figure 1. Easy Language Code to Compute the...
What is your best way to avoid flat tradings?
  Setting up from scratch  (11   1 2)
i have many questions about signal system, totally new to it 1. how do use .mql and .mq4 files? 2. which platform is this files for? 3. can they be used with interbankfx's platform?, if can how? if this is a wrong forum to posts my quesion, pls help be with an other link. i hope my questions are...
  Advanced GET  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Does anyone know any program which converts data into GET data format? Or maybe there is a site, where it's possible to download 1H periods data in this format??? I would be very grateful for any info. I really feel limited with 1D charts on my GET
hi all my friends What I've to do when appear this " order sell limit 0.10 GBPUSD opening at 1.7724 sl: 1.7729 tp: 1.7699 failed " In the backtest its Ok... Tkx
  Step Indicators  (3)
Has anyone heard of the step indicators? StepMA_3D_v1.mq4 StepMA_Stoch_v1.mq4 StepMA_v1.mq4 I heard they do very well, just wondering if someone happen to have them sitting around. Lol. Thanks, -secXces And on a side note: Sorry not relative to this thread but https://www.forex-tsd...