General - page 957

TrendMartingaleNewsGridHedgingScalpingLevel tradingArbitrageMulticurrencyYour version (describe)
[Deleted]
  Signal server down  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
On Friday evening the Signal couldn't match EURUSD to EURUSD-ECN all of sudden. And right after that it completely stopped working. "Signal - connecting to signal server" ever since. Even on MQL VPS directly. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I've contacted the servicedesk but no answer so far,...
  Newbie !!  (2)
Im new to this trading platform , How do you guys find it here
Hello, I am new to MQL5 community. I have created a robot and want to sell on market for signals. I read the rules: 16.The Provider shall not use spam to promote Signals both on www.mql5.com website and via third-party services. Upon detection of spam, the Provider's account will be blocked and all
Hello , I am looking for a mt4 programmer , who is able to set an mt4 platform . VERY URGENT PLEASE THANK YOU :)
Hello,  Today I was unable to login in my demo account and I've find out error as given. attaching the image as above. Please help!!!
  Ask about VPS  (2)
When I attach EA to server, and three days later I attach another EA to that server. What happens two of them, both of them work simultaneously?
Hello, I subscribed to a signal at the beginning of the month, I use a vps, on mt5 in my subscriber signal it is written that I made 61 trades while on the site mql5 it is written that my signal provider has Made 30. It has a growth 2 times superior to mine (for the same signal). How is it possible?...
Hey guys i got bug in MT5, in currency pair CADCHF I got crazy volatility what gained me 50 000$ in short sell trade.  I felt like a genius. This is DEMO account.  Have been tading for 2 month on Demo account and will appreciate your help! 
I tried to buy a signal and always get the error message "position accounting system mismatch, the signal provider uses netting". What does this mean
Is there a way to make a continuous text box on charts? My text boxes in MT4 keep cutting me off after a few words. 
I looking for a tool for MT5 to make ticks (like one each second or 5 sec) when makret is closed. I need it for test purpose. If anyone know of it please let me know. Or is it possible for an indicator to recall the functions on time bases and not on ticks like the OnTimer function does with an EA?
How can I find another mql5 programmer who will work in a common project with me?
[Deleted]
i saw Sergey Golubev post the image which showed desktop mql platform with several server. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/190598/page2#comment_4975721 so how to add those server into MT4/MT5 platform ? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/190598/page2#comment_4975721
Hello everyone, Time ago i was off from this site for a bit. But the market never comes out of my heart. Yesterday, on sunday, i was searching for old forex brokers, whose are alive, and made my growth. In one of those i check the PAMM Accounts trading conduct (For those who dont know nothing about,...
I am looking at a particular signal that started out with a deposit of $200. It now has a profit of $900. So without withdrawals it would have a balance of $1100.  To me the growth would be 900/200 = 450%.    But the signal says some 2000%. Or am I missing something?
  Signal questions  (12   1 2)
Hello everyone, I had a few questions regarding signing up for a signal.  Is the subscription attached to my account in Mql5 or rather my trading account? If I want to follow the same signal on two different accounts do I have to pay for 2 monthly subscriptions?  If something goes wrong with the...
  Scan all symbols  (3)
Hello everybody thanks for your attention to this post. I want to scan ADX value of all symbols at the end of a day when the market is closed. Who can say me doing that with MQL5? Thanks in advanced
Hello, I'm a bit of a rookie to forex trading, hoping someone could help me out a little. I want to record daily market movements for the past 5 years during a specific period of time, i.e. I want to see if EURUSD goes up or down during the 12pm-1pm period for every day. Even if I can just see the...
The French presidential election is coming up. I just receive an email from my broker notifying me about it.  My broker is going to lower down my trading leverage from 1:500 to 1:50 Did Anyone else receive an email alert from their Broker about lowering down leverage?
Hello , i want to rent my CPU speed beacause its not in use all the time. i installed the meta trader 5 agents . Did i have to open Ports for the Agents? Beacause i saw that the number of complete tasks is only one for 2 weeks.
I am having a problem with Mql5 cloud network. I have enabled it but am still getting the message "NOT USED". FYI, my local network farm is working. 
Hello, since the update to build 1069 metatrader 4 the editor accepts only mql5-syntax. What happens? I cannot compile my mql4-source any more! Please help me!
US employment down, #NFP Non-Farm Employment Change is up. Why is the $EURUSD price still going up?
When using MQL5 WebTerminal, quotes/charts updates are constant, however, in the program I downloaded the quotes/charts/market watch is only updating 1 maybe 2. i.e.: When having a GBPUSD chart open in program, it shows zero movement, yet in the WebTerminal it's constantly moving. Yet, when I have...
Hi all, I have an error in the WTI M1 history file (hst). The WTI value is usually around 40 or 5 dollars, but I have a price of 135744. I see it on the graph, I'm not able to open the .hst file. How can I fix this error? Can I refresh the file? Thank you
Hello Traders I am looking for a camarilla pivot indicator with hour shift option with MTF. "Pivot star" is good.but no option to hour shift.Please anyone add hour shift option. TIA!
Hey there, I was wondering if there was a way to create custom time frames on MT4? For example, a 12 hour TF or something like that? My main goal is to create a timeframe where each bar opens at 5pm EST or 9pm GMT. Is this possible?