General - page 1925

Firebird  (7)
I tested MC v058. It generated a lot of orders and margin are going to be zero. I think the broker will close those orders (because if margin).
Hi gurus I am new to MT4 and I really like the exportable historical data. However, I can't seem to find a way to do it in an automatic way via script or function. Can this actually be done or not ? Thanks SD
  alot of money  (1)
Poundsterling now si going down.......!!!!!!1 but i think poundsterling is to be bought at 1.7250.... it is time to make alot of money
  sounds  (2)
How i can change sounds on experts alerts and/or indicators alerts??? mny tks
hi, why is possible Daily AccountProfit Limit in MQL ? if(AccountProfit()>=DailyPipLimit) return(0);
  MetaTrader and Neural Networks  (22   1 2 3)
Found at http://cortex.snowseed.com/forex_nn.htm An article discussing: 1. How to create MTS that uses Neural Networks. What to use as inputs, how to avoid pitfalls. 2. How to export the (resulting) NN to MetaTrader script. I have tried an example script they provided (at the very end of the...
  Firebird  (6)
Firebird seems to be the hot new "EA of the moment" over in the Yahoo group. Anyone have any experience with it or do any testing?
  Firebird  (29   1 2 3)
Very interesting EA For more imformation regarding divergence style go to: http://www3.telus.net/ledlot/index.htm
  Best trend indicator  (105   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Hey guys, I am looking for a trend indicator,I need it to do one thing : I need it to be fast . If there is a small reversal or a big reversal or a correction, i need it to point this out. So i am lookig for the most sensetive trend indicator, and i don`t mind how it beaves in a choppy market. What...
PLEASE NOTE – Though you may have your account set up on the new version MT 4.0, there are parts of the software that do not function and this may affect your trading. We are working to fix these issues within the next 30-60 days and recommend you DO NOT trade your live account on this version...
I'm really annoyed with the way trendline is plot on the chart. I draw trendline from point A to B, but it usually slips 10+ pips away from either point. I need it ploted the way I want it to be, accurately from A to B. Note that I use the latest version of MT4.
Does anyone know if I can set a Preprocessor on the command line interface for MetaLang.exe? Steven http://blog.RetzNest.com
Please find 9 WCCI indicators' system with template.
Please find forex market activity schedules for various time zones
on installation of metatrader the menus are labelled in russian. how can the default language be changed to english so the menus appear in english?
  MetaEditor  (2)
I have a problem with line numbers in metaeditor. When I have an error the the compilator gives me the line number where I can find the error but I see no line numbers on metaeditor. Is this just my problem or the developer forgot to past them there?
  Wrong Expert  (2)
Why wrong?
BrainTrading 7.0 for Metatrader 3 Opensource. It is the trading system for MT3. All the indicators you may find indownload area. Some people said that it is great system. But I do not know ... Anything?
Find BrainTrading 7.0 for Metatrader 3 Opensource. Any improvements or other versions are welcome.
May we change? I used this EA for the 3 weeks. It may be ok. But I have one proposal: we may use all this EA for intra-day trading. If we agree that this EA is showing us the right direction of the trading on particular pair so we may use this as direction only (not as stop order) and program this...
Yo im sorry but please look at trendlines by angles again there is bugs on it i have sended some pics to my broker and if im lucky he will send the pics to u :-) The problem is very easy to se.. but when i atach trendlines by angles and zooming in and out the trendline changes i have tryed the
  MT4 pre-183  (3)
Hi, My test progrram adds orders ok, but sometimes these orders in the trades window are not updated as the prices move. can anyone suggest how to resolve this? many thanks
How are the three points entered? The tool accepts 2 points only.
I want to find out more about harmonic zones and programs to use it on meta trader
Can you help me in setting up Omega to recive MT DDE data from MT server.
If the chart is not in fixed scale, the dragging backward or forward works just fine. But in fixed scale mode, the dragging seems lag behind the mouse cursor. I doubt that this is a bug with mouse dragging sensitivity. In other words, it is like the chart is slipping away from the cursor.
Name of this indicator is Scalping of Paramon (see download area). It is used in the Paramon trading system based on some indicators. This indicator is drawing two horizontal lines based on extremums of current day on the certain period of time (this period of time we may change in the settings of...
Name of this indicator is Scalping of Paramon. It is used in the Paramon trading system based on some indicators. This indicator is drawing two horizontal lines based on extremums of current day on the certain period of time (this period of time we may change in settings of indicator).
Hello, Is it just me or is the demo server down? regards, Hugh
Very interesting system with EA and 5 indicators. Need to be testing.