General - page 1915

Scalper GBP M5  (9)
What do you think about this?
Dear Sir from the expert that I made from your program, How can I know if there is an open order in any symbol?
1. For trailing stop to keep updating, do we need to have our client (my laptop) to be ON and connected to the internet? I guess my question is whether the logic of the trailing stop is worked out by my laptop and periodically sent to the server, because I have seen it a couple of times that it was
  Metatrader 4  (3)
Hi all, Is it possible to disable open demo option on metatrader 4 ver . Like having a custom metatrader client end like whitelabelled .Also any member have any idea about actual cost of metatrader server end .
Adjusting the deviation parameter has no effect. On the positive side, thanks for the new line studies. This is easily the finest charting software available for the PDA
I cannot figure out how to sign up for a MT4 Mobile demo account. It allows me to enter the personal information, but then the only option is to hit enter (there is no 'OK' button), and nothing happens! The older beta version used to work. This is the new version(released Oct 4). Thanks.
  IFXSI  (21   1 2 3)
iFXSI (indicator: ForexSuperInvestor) is a combo indicator that uses Coloured Woodie's CCI, iTrend, ADX, and ZeroLagStochastics to generate buy and sell signals. Basically, a signal is generated when the white line in CCI crosses zero and one, two or all three (you set the paramters) of the other...
I rewrote the code and the error disappeared, not sure what the issue was.
  Ichimoku  (15   1 2)
Ishimoku and related subject please post here. Ishimoku indicator as a fundamental of the Trading System by A. Terekhov and E. Ponizovsky. djvu file in rar archive (two parts), Russian language
Anybody notice that dragging fixed scale chart vertically is weird? Try dragging charts of 1 day timeframe. The chart moves little by little. This doesn't seem like a good dragging feature, does it? I suggest MetaQuotes do something about this. Thanks in advance
  KSRobot EA  (12   1 2)
This EA backtests very well, now we should see how it performs during some forward testing. Remember the two versions that there are in the download section: the original is designed for 30min charts (best on EUR and GBP); newdigital has changed the Ishimoku settings for the 1hour charts (best on...
I am trying to get the Euro to buy when the Close[1] > Open[1] and when the Eur/Aud Close [1] > Open[1]. Does anyone know how to do this all in one EA without the use of Global Variables? This would really help as then I could backtest this theory. Thanks all. Matt
MetaTrader 4 Build 184 The new build includes the following changes: 1. Fixed "Common error" of terminal connection; 2. Fonts of charts have fixed size, they don't depend on font settings of the operational system anymore; 3. Added GetObjectVisibility(), SetObjectVisibility(), SetLevelValue(),...
  Mt4/ Mt3  (3)
Hey, Does anyone know if there is an easy way to transfer mt3 code into mt4? Also, Ive been having a hard time finding the float indicator for MT4 (the one posted on a previous thread here doesnt seem to work for me, I get a "please update message... Any ideas? Thanks again guys Matt
  Simple coding question  (17   1 2)
What am I doing wrong with the following code that I don't get the right results? if (ma20>=ma34 && (ma20-ma100<0.0004)) maval= 1; else if (ma20<=ma34 && (ma100-ma20<0.0004)) maval=-1; else maval= 0; if (Close-ma100<0.0007) val=1; else if (ma100-Close<0.0007) val=-1; else val=0; in...
FYI: It appears that it is possible to pass values from to the EXPERT and INDICATOR via the Object function instead of the iCustom() only function. For example: One can ObjectCreate() an Arrow named "Open Order1" at specific bar/tick from an INDICATOR and look for it at EXPERT every tick...
How do i register myself in the site? Even the register button is password protected ! Regards Matias
Coders' Guru, I want to say you thanks a lot. It is very good that we are studing the mql 4 programming. Of course we will not be programmers. But we may estimate easily our ideas before programming it and will be more easy (easy going) and more professional. You know that to prove some simple ideas
  Jurik  (7)
JRC CFB. Description: http://www.jurikres.com/catalog/ms_cfb.htm#top
CCM Trading system of 4 indicators: - CCM2Trend.mql (colors the bars); - NRTR_Stop_v1.mql (S/L) - NRTR_WATR_Signal_v1.mql (signals); - SlowStohastic.mql (filter).
  CHART ALARM!  (2)
IS IT POSSIBLE TO INSTALL SOME KIND OF ALARM FOR "CONSOLIDATION LINE BREAK OR TRENDLINE BREAK" OR SOME KIND OF ALARM SO WE DON'T HAVE TO SIT BESIDE COMPUTER ALL DAY AND STARE IN SCREEN! MUCH APRECIATED! MEANING WHEN PRICE BREAKS LET SAY RESISITANCE OR SUPPORT LINE OR TO PLACE ALARM AT CERTAIN PRICE...
Will you provide 64bit code version of MetTrader? This could improve many tasks, especially System tester
  Fractals  (312   1 2 3 4 5 ... 31 32)
Fractal signal indicator
Question for developers: I am writing an Expert Advisor. On a daily bars for example. In testing mode future prices from the current bar are available in the system. For example, if EA is at -20 day from the last day. I want to access prices for 5 days in the future from -19 to -14. These prices...
Hi guys, My program print : Error 138 In the description of the error 138, we can read : requote can anyone give me more detail on that?
Put this custom indicator on a MT4 chart - any symbol, say H4 timeframe. Just make sure the symbol is moving - not in consolidation. #property indicator_chart_windowint start() { double ma = iMA(NULL, 0, 2, 0, MODE_SMA, MODE_CLOSE, 0); Comment(&quot;ma = &quot;, ma); return(0); } Now...
I have created a sub folder in the indicators folder. How can I bring new file from sub folder to Indicators Drop Down Menu in the Terminal window. Or how can I execute indicator from my sub folder? Is it possible?
I' ve just started with MT4 and I'm still not sure how to do dome thingd and if they are possible. For instance, I want to make an Expert advisor based on 2 indicators. I should go like this: if (conditions_met_by_indicator 1 && cond_met_by_ind2) go short/long Is there any way to do it? TIA
I am new to the community ... my first post here. Hope this is not a real stupid question: I saw a post for this same question ... but no answer. Does anyone have a method for returning the current color of the Awesome Oscillator within Meta-Trader? MT4 has a function for returning the numeric...
Triangle Trading method "My plan for trading the Futures Markets" David N. Windover