General - page 1200

Good afternoon, I intend to create the OBTR indicator for MQL5, as my trade system (non EA) is based on that. I finished my EA (finally fully operational now), and it makes some good trades (excellent actually hehe) and some others which are rather disappointing, due to the lack of trend and volume
  EA not trading - help  (15   1 2)
Good afternoon guys. My EA is not trading. I tried all sorts of different testings (strategy, profiling, real time), and no error messages popped up yet my EA would not trade... According to my judgement, my EA should trade using the parameters I set. I can not comprehend what is wrong and I need...
So far I had opened 2 demo account with my signal, but both account placed in archive and not allowing to monitoring or subscribing, anyone can suggest me, why this is happening with me?
UP DOWN NO IDEA
Despite having Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein as an investor and being Bill and Hillary Clinton's son-in-law, Marc Mezvinsky (and two former colleagues from Goldman Sachs who manage Eaglevale Partners hedge fund) told investors in a letter sent last week they had been "incorrect" on Greece,...
At 0330 GMT tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd Feb 2015) The Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) will announce the official Cash Rate at it's first board meeting for the year. Whilst other major central banks have slashed their rates over the previous few years, some even to negative rates, the RBA has maintained...
  MetaQuote ID  (3)
Hi I download metatrader on iPad but i dont know how can I see metaquote id. Please guide me
  virtual server  (1)
do we need to run the EA every week start ie on monday opening of the market to run it on Virtual Server? its not working for me on monday opening . any suggestion to chart with regard to hosting directly.
I did not quite understand the meaning of this enumeration. Does it mean Profit from the Open Price of the order ? I checked the value of it and it doesnt quite look like it. Can anyone explain that to me ? Also is the profit in Pips/Money ?
Hello , when I want add <link removed by mod> "Previous version" on mt5 I see this error , why this occur
  EURUSD Move  (18   1 2)
What is the reason behind it? I checked news, no news at that time...Anyone knows? Regards
I have about 20+ pending orders. None of them have a stop loss on it. I was wondering if anybody know how to make an MT4 script that automatically put a stop loss on all those orders. I want to be able to put in 100 pips stop loss. All those 20+ pending orders should have 100 pips stop loss...
The European Central Bank is considering to withdraw from the group reviewing the bailout programme of Greece, German daily Handelsblatt reported on Tuesday. The International Monetary Fund also prefers to leave the troika, the report said. If both ECB and IMF leave the group, then the European...
Just silly question - why is MT5 Tickdata testing so much faster than MT4 tickdata testing? Is it has anything to do with the 64 bit architecture?&nbsp;
Hello All I am new here so I need a few pointers. I hold an MT4 trading account with FXCM. I would like to subscribe to a signal on MQL5. At first I thought subscribing to a signal is 123 ta-da! However, upon enquiry, FXCM say I need to first complete a form. If I want to subscribe to various...
Hello, i haven an code, which is running every day one. this is working propper, but on an backtest, it always running 2 times code: int OnInit()&nbsp;&nbsp;{// initialisieren der EMA's MAHandle20= iMA(_Symbol,PERIOD_D1,Trail_EMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE); MAHandle50= iMA(_Symbol...
Hi there. May I request all negative numbers be in red and or in paralysis. Especially in Profit column to be more legible. Thanks.
Hello! I am looking for MT4 indicator based on value chart that plot arrows on touch of level 10 or -10 BUT arrow will go off/repaint/remove it self if it leaves level 10/-10 before candle closer. Anyone got it or can make one please ? Thanks a lot!
Please people.. If someone has an EA for binarias options... post here. Need an example of an expert Advisor.. Why dont know how to do it. So, if any EA to OB.. I can see how it works and compile with my strategy. I thank you for your help.
any one trading in my acct how I can find to that person
News trading system Breakout system Scalping system Price and patterns based system Indicators based systems A system combining some of the above A personal system, not from the above list No system as all Optimized martingale system
Europe must make bold changes toward growth, the Greek prime minister reiterated on Monday, welcoming media reports on the potential abolishment of the controversial 'Troika' missions. Greece's prime minister Alexis Tsipras on Monday welcomed media reports according to which the highly unpopular...
  Build 1043  (5)
ExpertRemove() is not terminating tester as before. Why is this?
Can anyone tell me how to find the past value of a value found within an indicator? I can find past values of Open, Close, High, Low and Volume, but not sure how to find past values of indicators. Thanks!
Does anyone know where I can download this type of indicator? I saw it in Youtube and it's the indicator I'd like to use in my analysis. I don't mind rewriting the code but that will take a little while longer as I've just started to learn MQL5. >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJXCRTo9358...
Hi Everyone, This code below works fine with indicator value of D1 on H4 chart. But when I want to compare Close(previous day on D1) and Band(previous day on D1), it only work on D1 but not on H4. Could you please help me to fix it? Thank you so much. HHC for (i = limit - 1; i >= 0;...
Despite Angela Merkel's insistence on numerous occasions this past week that there will be "no debt renegotiations," it appears a schism at the core of Europe is opening. As France24 reports, following a meeting between France's finance minister Michel Sapin and Greece's finance minister Yanis...
Hello, I'm searching a simple reverse expert adviser, let's say Buy when MA5 cross up MA 10 Close and reverse when MA 5 cross down MA 10. Thanks in advance. Jo
Hi. I have never before been intrested in fractals. But suddenly they caught my interesting, due to the other great work Bill Williams done, espacially AO are a great tool for me. So now I want to learn more about fractals and their nature, I know they are just swing highs and swing lows, so i guess...