General - page 1206

Most of my indicators work with the new build except the ones that I use. Is any one else having this issue and if so what did you do to fix it?
please upgraid the mobile version to at android 4.4.2 because it doesn't fit to display in tablet
We are looking for MT4 for distributing real time data to the clients. (non tradable). If any one who is having mt4 license and are interested please pm me. We will discuss business. No Investment required. Golden opportunity to earn 12000$ per month. Thanks
I am using Drive Gold alongwith other EAs and some manual Trades in my Fin Fx account, I think this is the only Gold EA who survive in this market condition. My account is approx $13k, where I allocate $3k on Drive Gold, running 0.01 lot, it contributed so far $612 from September 2013. I am happy...
Hi Everyone It's only me or there is a problem in the push notification in the mobile app ? I'm not getting any notification since today and my MetaQuotes ID disappeared from the app. Does anyone knows about it and how to solve this ? Thanks
  Agents always stopped  (16   1 2)
Hi Everybody, I have just downloaded the MT5 Agents Manager, I set up everything and I am able to see the Agents inside the Service window. But all agents are stopped. I have tried to restart, refresh, set up everything again but nothing. Is there something that I am doing wrong? Is it...
  VPS info  (2)
Hello, I am a beginner with VPS ;) Robotforex offer a vps for accounts >300$ Here are the stats, Anyone knows how many MT4 can i run correcly on this vps? I would like to run a maximum of MT4 with 5 chart opened each and 1 expert attached on each chart. If anyone have some feedback i can't wait to...
[Deleted]
metatrader 5 metatrader 4
What are the easy ways to become a seller?
HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO START COPYING A TRADER? THIS XM.XOM IS VERY CONFUSING. IT WONT LET ME COMPLETE A COPY TRADER. TORO WAS BETTER.
I am new here. I want to sell my PC computing capacity via the MQL5 Cloud Network. I've downloaded the MetaTester 5 Agents Manager. But I can't understand from where I can get my MQL5.community account. Please tell me how to generate this account. I tried using the 'Register a new MQL5.community...
[Deleted]
I just try to download files from MQL5 Web and always failed. This is not because of MetaTrader, but because the browser. do not use google Chrome to download the file. use others browser... thx.
Dear, can any one guide How to make free signal on real account. When i make this signal for free, moderate converts to @ $20. How can i make free signal from real account.
  Help needed  (1)
Admin please help here my metaquotes id is "used by other user" but i only have one account... how can i slove this?
EURUSD is trading at historic lows – the lowest in almost a decade – after breaking the psychological level of 1.20. This may be only the starting point of a deeper and more prolonged depreciation of the euro towards 1.15. The two key elements behind the drop are the resurgence of the sovereign...
D1 price is on bearish started after secondary flat: The price is located veru far Ichimoku cloud/kumo and far away from possible reversal of D1 price movement to the primary bullishChinkou Span line is on breakdown started on open D1 bar Nearest support level is 0.8087 Nearest resistance level...
It is very possible to feel. Of course, we should have emotions- he have an “emotional irritability” as humans. What this is telling us is that it is normal for feelings to be generated in us in reaction to external happenings that we are experiencing. But what tags one as emotional or hard-hearten
My fellow members permit me to air my view on this. Surely I understand that not every trader who fails is really at fault another may interpret this as not every failing trader is lazy. But there is one thing I have not really settled about this. Now see, ten years ago, one could be pardoned if he...
Hello, I am just asking the community for a strange behaviour I noticed in MT4 strategy tester. Place the included files into : 1. start_tester.bat into MT4 Terminal client root installation folder 2. tester.ini into config folder 3. och.test.mql4 into MQL4\Experts folder Run...
Hello, I developed a good strategy and i would like to know if I can trade with a demo account and set fees for my signal. I am a student so i don't have enough money to trade with a live account :) Regards, Henry
Dear All, I've many accounts in different brokers who are using metatrader 4. Lately, I've added the 55- moving average on one chart however, I can see that both charts are putting the 55-moving average in different places! However, it is the same period of chart (4H) and the same pair and the same
i have posted a project on freelance and a develpor accepted my project , now he cant do my project he is not conecting to me , so now i want to cancle my project , kindly tell me how can i do this
Hi guys! I wish that the market cancels my request in a limit hour. Obviously, only in case that it wasn't filled. For example, I'm sending a request to the market now (12:02:10). But There is a limit time for execution (12:03:10) - 1 minute... I wouldn't like to send a delete message. I want that
We identified an issue with MetaTester, when we run a Single Test once and then we run the same Single Test without changing anything it gives different results. This problem is also happening with Optimizations. We are sending a ZIP File with all the relevant data. This problem is new with one...
I need an alert function -- to be triggered at the price crossing a particular price level -- for forex tester 2. Could anyone hep me with this?
There are really very good news about MQL. It is ranked among the most popular programming languages ... There are more than 10.000 sellers on the market ... etc. But, then why these forums are so poor? There are only two or three persons (one of them is a moderator) writing here regularly and...
i trying to automate terminal startup like this article : http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/startworking/start/service_config but i have some problems have you a working example ? best regards
Reading the documentation (Client help file, Client Terminal--> Tools--> Configuration at startup) we can find how to setup an ini file to lauch MT in testing mode from a command line : Where can we find parameters names for variable in the Testing and/or Optimization tab, as "Initial...
I have tried to compile this EA in order to use it to semi-automate my trades. However, I seem to make more problems than I correct. If anyone would be willing to edit the EA so that it will trade on current builds I would be very grateful. Thanks, Michael
I need an EA that has buy and sell and when you press one of them it opens an order with pre-set TP and SL...know any good?